The secret of Jogia's long paidaish

Posted: 12 years ago
in last my thread after long discussion and research work, with the help of forum member we finally solve the puzzle ,after all why Jogia born. the conclusion was TO GIVE SOCIAL MASSAGE THT NO SON, NO HUSBAND SD BE LIKE HIM.🤣🤣
but now after seeing long celebration of Jogia birthday i m again confused how long time take his birth. ye kitne dinon tak paida hua tha🤣🤣 almost one week his birthday is being celebrated on NATIONAL TV😉, even Gandhi ji will feel jealous to him, being father of nation, his birthday is celebrated only one day and here already three-four episode on prime time show on national TV dedicated to Jogia and it seems (as per precap) it will continue even more🤣🤣. even medical collage declared holidays on the ocassion of his birth Dr. Gori already three time decorated (with supper fast speed), i suspect after medical classes she visit part time magic classess too, tabhi to in mid night she decorated with candles and flowers and thn without noticed by Jogia jumped on fan and put there petles😆😆 and today again, Jogia was still sleeping (after petles shower) and she went to collage, asked to declare holidays, invited all friends, arranged cakes and thn again decorated Kunda tai house (i hope she will clean her house with same speed, otherwise poor kunda tai😆) absolutely magic, she sd go in India got talent😆😆 
so friends, pls help me to clear my confusion ye jogia ki paidaish itne lambi kyun hui. ye Jogia bhi na mujhe confuse karta rahta haiin🤣🤣
lambi pedaish!😲🤣
🤣koi scientist   hai kya yahan bv forum main...!!🤣
j is a perfect subject for research!

Wow Ankit..u r so funny..one thing is sure whether we like BV or not but we definitely love all ur posts..keep it up..⭐️
OMG How do you do this Ankit? I cannot stop laughing 🤣

Gandhiji is also jealous of J hahaha...

Sach mein I am fed up of this J birthday celebrations. The celebrations are running long as if J world cup jeet ke aaya ho. Pak gaye unke celebrations dekh dekh ke.

About your confusion, if i were to ponder upon it I think Bhagwan ne ek set of bad habits decide karke usko paida karne ke liye chod diya hoga. but then he might have thought nahi kuch aur de deta hoon. Isliye delivery retrieve karke aur habbits ka quota dala hoga.  after all duniya ka ek matra mistakes ka ajooba cum namoone ko paida karna hein, tho it has to be a perfect piece...😉
lol!

another misunderstanding - J called at A's phone to talk to his mother; now A calls him back and G comes to know - another fight!

I was wondering -  when A saw that the call has been received by someone and it was not exactly a miss call , why did she call back ? In fact, even if it would have been a miss call why would she have to call back? Sochne ka baat hai!
Originally posted by sunrise35

Wow Ankit..u r so funny..one thing is sure whether we like BV or not but we definitely love all ur posts..keep it up..⭐️
thanx dear. wo kya hai, now serial is so boring tht its very tough job to find anything to write, kafi nichodna padta hai😆😆

😆😆brilliant,👏 jagya kaa bday bday nahin maano koi festival hain yaar😆

Originally posted by intruderfast

😆😆brilliant,👏 jagya kaa bday bday nahin maano koi festival hain yaar😆

yaar in the country where i live, traditionally people celebrate marriage three days (i dont know why, becoz in some cases their marriage last not more thtn three days😉) but birthday  celebrating one week and thts also on SAME place, is quite interesting😆😆 poor kunda tai😆😆
Ankit jaggu example set karne paida hua...so when Sumi went into labour...god was confused if he has done enough to set Jaggu as example...So he prolonged the labour by ek se behatar ek adbut character dalkar beja😆😆😆

Uske gungaan karne devlok se Anandi aur X men world se miraculous power wala gauri ko beja😆
Originally posted by vasuja

Ankit jaggu example set karne paida hua...so when Sumi went into labour...god was confused if he has done enough to set Jaggu as example...So he prolonged the labour by ek se behatar ek adbut character dalkar beja😆😆😆

Uske gungaan karne devlok se Anandi aur X men world se miraculous power wala gauri ko beja😆
in fact Jogia god was also confused, bhejun ki nahin bhejun but after seeing Sumi condition he thought chalo risk le lete hai😆😆