Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

I wish..exactly what even i don't know!

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Well today episode seeing it..i don't know what i wanted to happen.From the moment i saw the 1st precap...i mean of course i wanted Gopi to tell Rashi i'll let u handle ur problems as it is b/w u n Jigari ji..n i shouldn't come inb/w it..
but well Gopi is Gopi for a reason...n we love her for the same reason..so how can we expect her to refuse her sister when she seems to need help!
it is basically Gopi's building blocks to help n look out for her elder sister..get her approval..get her affection..see the way her eyes are filled with happiness when she is hugging Rashi at the end..i was feeling very sad cz Rashi's words 'Tum meri sabse achchi behene hai' seemed to ring so hollow compared to the look of adoration Gopi was giving her at those words when she was hugging Rashi..

so how can we ask Gopi to not help her badi behen n look after her own welfare when Rashi was giving her so much emotional blackmail telling how much i helped u n aham jiju to come close..n inb/w doing that somewhere i failed to give attention to me n Jigarji..n now cz of that there are distance in our relationship too..

n on the other hand she has her husband's attention n care for the 1st time..n she has longed for it..n she wants to study..it has been a dream all her life..so how can she pick?(look from her point of view) would she be selfish n pick her happiness n try to do her best to help her sister?

so what can we expect i don't know..i guess i confused all u guys with this post..cz i myself am confused...just wrote what i gathered to be the gist of today's episode..

so what do u say?share ur views...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: princessunara

Well today episode seeing it..i don't know what i wanted to happen.From the moment i saw the 1st precap...i mean of course i wanted Gopi to tell Rashi i'll let u handle ur problems as it is b/w u n Jigari ji..n i shouldn't come inb/w it..
but well Gopi is Gopi for a reason...n we love her for the same reason..so how can we expect her to refuse her sister when she seems to need help!
it is basically Gopi's building blocks to help n look out for her elder sister..get her approval..get her affection..see the way her eyes are filled with happiness when she is hugging Rashi at the end..i was feeling very sad cz Rashi's words 'Tum meri sabse achchi behene hai' seemed to ring so hollow compared to the look of adoration Gopi was giving her at those words when she was hugging Rashi..

so how can we ask Gopi to not help her badi behen n look after her own welfare when Rashi was giving her so much emotional blackmail telling how much i helped u n aham jiju to come close..n inb/w doing that somewhere i failed to give attention to me n Jigarji..n now cz of that there are distance in our relationship too..

n on the other hand she has her husband's attention n care for the 1st time..n she has longed for it..n she wants to study..it has been a dream all her life..so how can she pick?(look from her point of view) would she be selfish n pick her happiness n try to do her best to help her sister?

so what can we expect i don't know..i guess i confused all u guys with this post..cz i myself am confused...just wrote what i gathered to be the gist of today's episode..

so what do u say?share ur views...

as i state before in Nafisa post, I just wish that Gopi dares to discuss this matter with Ahem...that's all i wish and hope and beg the CV
aashima326 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think she ask aham or hetal to send rashi and jigar somewhere .Most probably she ask aham to send jigar somewhere with rashi bcoz lately they r not able to spend time together and if they remain in house their differences grew more.
princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaka.lg

as i state before in Nafisa post, I just wish that Gopi dares to discuss this matter with Ahem...that's all i wish and hope and beg the CV

she should! she definitely should..but the big question is will she? i hope we are once again pleasantly surprised by CVs like last few weeks..
so keeping my *fingers crossed
*๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sunara, change the title to why Gopi is helping Rashi...lolz, that's the essence of what you are saying mate.

Also Rashi used the excuse to Gopi you leave every day to go to school, but I remain to do all the work in the house that you were helping with when you were not at school, then Jigarji comes in the evening and I'm tired by that time, he doesn't sit me down to ask me how the day went etc...Gopi is feeling guilty, on top of that all the other stuff you said Sunara, she's manipulated Gopi nicely.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

she should! she definitely should..but the big question is will she? i hope we are once again pleasantly surprised by CVs like last few weeks..
*๐Ÿ˜ณ

Even me I'm keeping my fingers crossed too, the CV's have been surprising us, let them do something positive please.

*๐Ÿ˜ณ

me too...i hope CV surprises us with it once again..just say this words out, i felt relieved๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Even me I'm keeping my fingers crossed too, the CV's have been surprising us, let them do something positive please.

๐Ÿ˜ณ i'm feeling better after comment here
princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Sunara, change the title to why Gopi is helping Rashi...lolz, that's the essence of what you are saying mate.

Also Rashi used the excuse to Gopi you leave every day to go to school, but I remain to do all the work in the house that you were helping with when you were not at school, then Jigarji comes in the evening and I'm tired by that time, he doesn't sit me down to ask me how the day went etc...Gopi is feeling guilty, on top of that all the other stuff you said Sunara, she's manipulated Gopi nicely.

lol i guess that is true about the title...n exactly true abt the part in red..
but my point is what can any1 including do to change Gopi's attitude n get her out of the guilt trip rashi so nicely took her on?
after what rashi told her on her b'day..rather than what the contents the way rashi practically threatened her telling her not to tell any1 abt her b'day as it was a day full of misfortune n that gopi's birth is cursed:((
n here she is all worried n is still jumping up to care for rashi!

grr..i don't know if i want to kill rashi or shake gopi up! n that is what i am basically confused about!๐Ÿ˜†

sam990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i just wish gopie will tell ahem about her problem