~12th September Written Update~Done

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thanks for the update short scene yaar
rest quick update

prem told simar he din't fasted for her, instead he was fasting coz he gave vachans during phere,that he 'll support her at every step of life ,even when she is not following her vachans[promises].

prem's mom goes to store at midnight, detective simar saw this and gets curious [plz cv i cant handle ekta kapoor style detective bahu], anyways...she is looking at some guys stuff kept in a wooden box, shirts,trophies etc and crying, detective sim reaches there, prem's mom is shocked.

precap
a photo from the mystery box flies away, prem's mom looks terrified, detective sim picks it up...freeze
Edited by geet138 - 12 years ago
😉
Originally posted by geet138

rest quick update

prem told simar he dint fasted for her, instead he was fasting coz he gave vachans during phere,that he 'll support her at every step of lie ,even when she is not following her vachans[promises].

prems mom goes to store at midnight, detective simar saw this and gets curious [plz cv i cant handle ekta kapoor style detective bahu], anyways...she is looking at some guys stuff kept in a wooden box, shirts,trophies etc and crying, detective sim reaches there, prem's mom is shocked.

precap
a photo from the mystery box flies away, prems mom looks terrified, detective sim picks it up...freeze

thanks for the rest awesome update yaar...😊

Clarify my doubt
Does Prem Like Simar now??
THANKS FOR A GREAT UPDATE