Pratigya

same bigamy track, touch feet track...

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
in my pov, i really dun understand why CV brought another bigamy track n now again the same touch the feet scene for respect.. the only thing the last time was Pratz and now it will be krishna's baba turn...

the only thing why i think this track makes sense is bcoz krishna is being centrestage... we can get him back in action... pratz has taken a seat back i guess... which is good... after all krishna is also the lead of the show n having him back in action will help too... i hope this track gives kriya to be in centerstage...

Actually so far we havent have a convo between Krishna n Pratigya, i mean on Pratigya's view on this marriage... pratz has only comforted baba as he is being very angry with his fathers action..
Krishna has clearly said hes against this marriage...

the only difference her the last time pratz/kriya was against KN but this time will be SS... 

pratz could have easily done something if this time around KN did the same thing but with SS i think it is difficult as she still have to respect her father in law... the fake certificate had clearly showed that SS is not a fool, he does what he wants, even unpredicted things by all secretly...
and pratigya easily thought SS will not marry GANGA... so now things will be difficult ... at least even the last bigamy track it was her sister involved n she knew that Arushi did all on anger towards her n she helped her all the way... im not saying that what arushi did was right but the circumstances is totally different now...

i wonder whether pratz will be able to convince sds to lodge a report?  will sds take such a huge step is left to be seen. as this is a daily soap anything can happen...

as i said in some of my post, i juat hope ME is kriya walking out from TN... that would be the best part... finger crossed...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: riyya6

in my pov, i really dun understand why CV brought another bigamy track n now again the same touch the feet scene for respect.. the only thing the last time was Pratz and now it will be krishna's baba turn...

the only thing why i think this track makes sense is bcoz krishna is being centrestage... we can get him back in action... pratz has taken a seat back i guess... which is good... after all krishna is also the lead of the show n having him back in action will help too... i hope this track gives kriya to be in centerstage...

Actually so far we havent have a convo between Krishna n Pratigya, i mean on Pratigya's view on this marriage... pratz has only comforted baba as he is being very angry with his fathers action..

the only difference her the last time pratz/kriya was against KN but this time will be SS... 

pratz could have easily done something if this time around KN did the same thing but with SS i think it is difficult as she still have to respect her father in law... the fake certificate had clearly showed that SS is not a fool, he does what he wants, even unpredicted things by all secretly...
and pratigya easily thought SS will not marry GANGA... so now things will be difficult ... at least even the last bigamy track it was her sister involved n she knew that Arushi did all on anger towards her n she helped her all the way... im not saying that what arushi did was right but the circumstances is totally different now...

i wonder whether pratz will be able to convince sds to lodge a report?  will sds take such a huge step is left to be seen. as this is a daily soap anything can happen...

as i said in some of my post, i juat hope ME is kriya walking out from TN... that would be the best part... finger crossed...

Nice Post Riyya👍🏼.I just cant bear this SAGA anymore @bold i want it asap
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

pratigya has not taken a backseat n never will😊
ssrbaqri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
In my opinion pratz is quite intelligent & she will at first enquire about the state of G's mind...def, she will somehow ensure whether SaGa hv consummated their marriage? I still feel pratigya is sensing that G is naive & does'nt know anything about lovemaking...meanwhile if the lust of SS irritates G then she will herself seek p's help...
let's wait & watch... 
Staar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i cant bear SAGA anymore...
simmi.friends03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

as i said in some of my post, i juat hope ME is kriya walking out from TN... that would be the best part... finger crossed..

100000000% agree...may be this track strengthen the relation between amma & pratigya.Pratigya will try her best to fight for amma's honour/right as a woman.she will not rest untill she find the way to solve this problem.and she will be the key inbetween krishna's & amma's relation.she will try to reconcile the relation.