Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I-love-Roses thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shafaq_abhiya

this update was really good all of dem accepted abhay piya relationship... i really liked the last part

thanks shafaq.
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sorry I couldn't reply to last updates as I was busy
Awesome updates
Loved them
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pari-Gupta

Sorry I couldn't reply to last updates as I was busy

Awesome updates

Loved them

its okay! Thanks for liking.
I-love-Roses thumbnail
*!40!* Sometime after midnight,Pia moved slightly and Abhay detached her from him. Pia:I'm feeling so cold Abhay. Abhay:You'll wear my shirt?It's long sleeved. Pia took his green shirt lying on the lower end of the grand white bedsheet and wore it. Abhay:You know I should buy some shirts for you,you're looking so unbelievably cute! Pia:Abhay shut up and go to sleep.Oh by the way I forgot to ask you about how you vampires are,I mean what do you do and you know everything about you,like for now do you sleep really? Abhay:I knew this would be coming!Yeah we 'can' sleep but it's not necessary. Pia:Wow!That's helpful!Umm now I see how you always saved me at nights for instance,the first time we met. Abhay: (kissing her forehead)Now sleep dear,tomorrow we have bio practicals. Pia:I've studied for that.Tell me more. Abhay:I'll tell you some other time.(suddenly remembering)You know the Cseryon siblings came to see you. Pia:Wait!Who came to see me?Abhay:(smiling a bit)They're like rulers to us,the ancients.They are five siblings-two sisters-Lydia and Portia and three brothers-Diotrephes,Festus and Felix who rarely speaks.They're very nice and kind.They allowed you to keep the ring and yes they didn't object to our relationship! Pia:(squeezing his finger)Our love has the power of goodness and peace,how can anyone ever come between us? Abhay:(stroking her arms)Fall asleep Pia,its too late to talk now. He securely tucked her in the blanket and closed his eyes also. Next morning they left early for college.Pia noticed that Abhay was frequently looking at the screen of his Android as if awaiting someone's call.College was very normal and boring 'cause they had to spend nearly the whole day in the bio lab.While coming back home,Abhay took Pia to a remote highland.They parked the car nearby and sat on the lush green grass.Abhay took out coke cans for Pia as they relaxed. Abhay:(taking her hands into his)Pia I want to tell you about somebody,somebody special to me. Pia:(rising her head from his chest)Whom are you talking about? Abhay:When I was in Canada,I met Delinsey.She was a very sweet lady with those lovely large anticipating eyes.We met in a night club and had a dance.Later when I asked her about her family,she sadly said that both her foster parents are alcoholics and they abuse her.Once she had a boyfriend who took advantage of her beauty and used her a bar girl.I felt bad for her.After like five months,I found her on the road nearly dying.She'd taken an overdose of some drug i think it was heroine.I took her to the hospital but no one could help.I turned her for I felt she deserved to live.And she did thank me for giving her a new chance.After that we became best of friends.It was impossible to seperate us.Then one day,I dont remember when and why,but she had to leave.Our rulers made her stay with another clan for some ten years.I don't know why she was punished but I missed her a lot.When I found you,I found my companion in you.And trust me,I totally forgot about Deli.But yesterday they told me that she's in Meghalaya.So I called her and she's arriving tonight to stay with us. Pia remained quiet for a long time and then asked him something closing her eyes. Pia:Did you did you like her? Abhay:Yeah why not?She understands me so well and Pia you won't believe she's so beautiful! Pia slided down her hand from the square blue buttons of his shirt and got up.She walked almost to the edge and sat down sadly. Abhay came beside her and lay down on her lap hugging her belly. Pia:(tears forming)You loved her didn't you? Abhay:(looking totally shocked)What are you saying Pia?I think I knew how much I love you and that my heart doesn't beat for anyone else. Pia:I dont know what to say Abhay. Abhay:Pia you are my love,the love of my life.The way you understand me and overwhelm me is something that no one can ever ever do.Delinsey is the bestest friend I ever had but you are my soulmate,my dream,my fantasay,my desire,my beloved,my heartbeat,my sweetheart,my one and only love.I love you very much Pia,you can't just doubt on me. He held her face in his cold but unusually comforting hands and kissed her lower lip gently.He took his face back. Pia:I'm really sorry. Abhay:It's completely okay Pia. Pia embraced him and hid her face in his broad arms as he kissed her hair. Later at late evening,a bell was heard. Abhay:There you are Delzi! He opened the door to find a young lady with blonde hair upto her shoulders.She was wearing a long black dress.She immediately hugged him. Deli:I missed you so much AR! Abhay:Me too Deli! Pia had come downstairs in a long blue night gown. Pia:Hello Delinsey. Deli turned her face to see the newcomer and got a huge shock.There was the lady wearing the same blue gown standing infront of her with a huge smile,whom she had murdered some decades ago in jealousy.And there she was.Alive. Deli:Who're you? Abhay:Meet my fiance Pia. Deli:Pia?(OMG!How can this be?)
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Great update! And o.O Im assuming that Delinsey killed Maithili whom Abhay loved years ago out of jelousy? Oh my god hope she's not after Piya's life now!
Deepi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update! I hope Deli won't be a negative character in Abhiya's love story but so far it seems like Deli loves Abhay and she may try to harm Piya! Looking forward to the next update! Continue soon 😊
Neytiri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awsum updte.another prblm brewing up 4 abhiya...hpe deli dsnt try 2 harm pia out of jealousy...cntnue sun...Edited by Neytiri - 12 years ago
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

nyc dr... is deli killed pia earlier!!!!

i hope abhay know d truth about deli... cont soon!!!!
Edited by Akshi0019 - 12 years ago
prerna26 thumbnail
Fab update!!πŸ‘

Deli is dangerous! I hope Deli won't harm Pia. Now misunderstandings will arise b/w Abhiya because of  her...Right? Why was she punished and when will Abhay find out about his past?Continue soon.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by prerna26 - 12 years ago
rumki34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice update.omg deli killed pia's lookalike before!now she will try to harm pia.hope abhay will save pia