Uttaran

Again jogi went to damini - Page 3

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: anna44

Because of Jogi, Damini's husband was killed. Due to his gult trip, he will always have a soft spot for iccha and Damini which no one can understand...

Doing prayashchit and repenting is very bad quality of a person😆 see Tapu is not repenting and she is loved😉. Jogi repenting not only for his own but even for the crime of his gr8 daughter and he is hated🤣🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: trupat

jogi will do anything to make damini happy ... he understands damini so well but he is not going to try to understand his wife's feelings ...he is too busy being mahan why doesnt he just move in with damini so he can take care of her as his choti sis ...

Actions speak louder than words!
This guy surely has softcorner for dami but she clearly said he is like her bro to divya, sum kinda confused relation! Kknowing how divs feels of favoring dami he should have told div of going n meeting her or even talking about giving job! Claims he is rightous in everyway but doesnt maintain any relation well! He is the oone who complicates dami n jog relation n if asked its like blame game again! He is a good person socially not as family member!
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 if a wife doubts his husband with any lady listening to every tom, dick and harry( twice she did that first with Masoom's mother later with damini)  no problem but if a husband being kind to some lady whose husband he has killed , whose daughter became fatherless because of him, whose daughter's groom was snatched by his daughter , her murder attempt was done , she became widow because of his daughter , later his daughter tried to interfere in her married life asking her to share her hubby etc ..he is wrong because his wife for 25 years feel insecure after seeing it ..great logic 😆
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

oh yaar jogi was always like this to damini for 20 yrs, itne time tak divya had no problem, ab ekdum se kyaa ho raha hain

and i dont think he is overstepping, he feels guilty cos he accidently killed her husband
thats why he does all those generous things, and his darling divya had no problem till few months back
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: intruderfast

oh yaar jogi was always like this to damini for 20 yrs, itne time tak divya had no problem, ab ekdum se kyaa ho raha hain

and i dont think he is overstepping, he feels guilty cos he accidently killed her husband
thats why he does all those generous things, and his darling divya had no problem till few months back

few month ago she went to USA😉
Twinkie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ankit111

After came back from USA she is having all this doubts...😆😆
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Doing prayashchit and repenting is very bad quality of a person😆 see Tapu is not repenting and she is loved😉. Jogi repenting not only for his own but even for the crime of his gr8 daughter and he is hated🤣🤣

Tapu lovers, they will always find problem with Damini, Iccha and Jogi...
Jenishazz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jogi is pure in his relationship as a husband to Divya. And he doesn't have any other imaginations or relationship with Damini.  He was just treating her with respect as she was their loyal servant for such a long period.  She was faithful to their whole family and she has tolerated all the insults of nani, pushkar, and Divya for a long time.  She has always done good to Jogi's family and Jogi is all aware of that and he respects Damini as a good woman.  That's it.  And as for Divya's suspicion or jealousy, it was created only by Pushkar who after continuous efforts to poison Divya's mind against Damini, has finally succeeded in doing so.
Suspicious spouse is sure difficult to handle.  Even if one person is clean and pure,  if the other one is of the suspicious type, there will sure  be some rifts in their relationships creating further gaps and misunderstanding between them.  Trust is what is needed between them.
Jogi is a good man and he deserves to be trusted.  If at all he got angry at Divya or Tapasya it was for some genuine reason only.  He has been always a true, loving,  and a sincere husband to Divya.
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

usa jaane se kyaa hua , i thought wahaan se aane ke baad toh woh aur bindass ho jaati😉😆
yahaan mamla ultaa ho gayaa
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Whatever has been in the case about the past -- the past is the past.

It is very evident that Divya has misgivings NOW.  

Until one month ago for the last several years, my foot has been fine.  One month ago I got a fracture.   Before I did not help managing my tasks or walking.  NOW I do.  It makes no sense for someone to say to me "until last month you did not need help, how come you do now?"

The situation has changed.

What irks me is not his pursuit of damini, but that he is doing it behind divya's back with full knowledge that divya dislikes it.  Never mind consulting her, he does not even inform her. I do not think that it is appropriate for a husband to behave like this -- hiding things from his wife.