Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hope u r OK now.. waiting for your update..
Shruti_0505 thumbnail
its ok 
we'll wait a bit more
but update soon 
krndr thumbnail
wow update soon
Seriously I am ready to even read the unedited version but continue soon dear
music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kumari3

Ahhh, I'm so grateful that people still even remember this story! You guys are so awesome.

I finished the first draft of the next part today.  Next step is to edit it and then post it. Still not sure when it will actually go up, though, because editing takes time. My apologies for the delay, and thank you eternally for your patience. <3

cool am waiting 😉 impatiently!!! 😆😆😆
Mrs.MSKForever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So the "step 1" is done...
how about we read the unedited version? we know u write fab anyway...so an unedited version would be more fun to read I think 😉
waiting eagerly to read what you post... hope it wont be another month without your post!!
Edited by Mrs.MSKForever - 12 years ago
anupm04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
When will u update dear
It's almost one month
Plz update soon
kumari3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you sooo much to everyone who commented on the last chapter (Chapter 27):

@ hopehot - You are suuuch a sweetheart, Hope! Thank you so much for your support and bumps. 🤗 I am so grateful that you are still reading along!

@ music_girl - My dear Frankie, what a glorious comment! I love how you leave such thoughtful and long comments, it means so much to me that you take the time out to do that! You're the best, much love! <3 🤗 Thank you for your bumps, too!

@ dumas - Thank you for dropping a line, my dear, and posting that sweet graphic of the two of them! So nice, almost as nice as you!

@ smallville - Aww, you're the best, thank you for such a nice comment and for your continued interest and bumps! <3

@ Water. - Many, many thanks dear! I know I haven't updated in a while, and I really appreciate your on-going support. Thank you again. :)

@ Krishnaluv94 - Thank YOU for leaving such a nice comment!

@ SiniHanda - Thaaank you so much, your comments are awesome. Hope you are doing well. :)

@ abinash079 - Thank you for reading and for commenting, dear!

@ honeygrape - Hi sweetie, many thanks for your kind words and continued interest and bumps, means a lot. :)

@ Maaneet099 - Hey! Thank you for reading and leaving such nice comments and bumps! Reallly appreciate your support, dear.

@ zahra15 - You are too good to me, dear, thank you so much for such nice and long feedback! And I love that graphic! Hope you are doing great! :)

@ Raina123 - Ahh, Raina, you are so sweet. I'm so happy to hear from you, thank you. :)

@ anupm04 - Thank you for your comment and bumps, dear! Really appreciate it. Mwah.

@ sweet scorpio - Thank you very much! I'm glad you caught that part of the story. :)

@ aashluvsmaan - Hahaha, I'm glad you do! Thank you for your comment. :)

@ maan-ki-sanjana - Aww, so happy you like Thomas! Thank you for your feedback. :)

@ --Ratna-- - My darling Ratna, soo good to hear from you! I always love and treasure your comments and bumps! Hope you are doing fabulous, take care! Much love. 🤗

@ prerna1 - Thanks so much, glad you liked it!

@ Myra.nelly - You are just the sweeetest, how do you leave such wonderful comments?! Thank you so, so much darling, really appreciate that you are reading. :) Thank you for the bumps as well!

@ wajiha-1 - So glad you liked it, thank you!

@ drashti24 - Thank you, dear!

@ punam2712 - Aww, you are so sweet, thank you for such a long comment! And I'm so glad you like Thomas!

@ chubzy - So sorry for the belated wish, but Happy New Year to you, too! :) Glad you liked the update, and thanks so much for commenting!

@ srilu_123 - Thank you so much for reading and leaving comments. :)

@ Mina420 - Thank you for reading and leaving feedback, much appreciated.

@ ritzy09 - Thank you for such a thoughtful comment, dear, love that you are reading.

@ geetsweet  - Thank you, dear! By the way, what a great shot of Geet in your icon.

@ seemamary - So glad you liked it, and I hope you're doing great. :)

@ shalini_s - You are too kind, thank you dear! Love your comments. Thank you for the bumps, too. :)

@ NiksAngel - You are the lovely one! Thank you so much.

@ -memorable- - Thank you for your comments, dear!

@ sari26 - You're tooo sweet, thank you so very much darling! I am planning to update again soon!

@ aeliagul - Your interest is very appreciated, thank you! I am planning to update again soon. :)

@ megh_piyashi - Maaany thanks, sweetie, I love your detailed comments! :) Thank you for the bumps as well!

@ shalini01 - Aww, thank you dear! So sorry this is late, but a VERY Happy New Year to you and your family, and my very best wishes to you this year, too! 🤗 You are awesome. Thank you for the bump as well!

@ mymagic13 - You're so sweet, thank you dear! I'm planning to add the next chapter soon!

@ jyoti_l - Hi dear, so nice to hear from you, thank you for leaving a line!

@ kooliio - Hey! Oh my gosh, every comment of yours makes me smile sooo wide, thank you for always leaving such detailed ones. You rock. :) Hope all is well!

@ MSgayatri - So glad you liked both parts! :)

@ Dilsay - Thank you, sweetie! I'm planning to update again soon!

@ lil.mizz.smexii - Ahhh, this is so late, but welcome back my dear! Missed you! I'm sooo happy that you liked the last three chapters! You are the best, much love to you!!! And thank you for the bump!

@ millie_maaneet - Thank you for posting, dear!

@ midnight_vigil - Thank you so much! Means a lot, dear.

@ Nazmaa - You and your comments are just amazing, thank you eternally. :)

@ misty_drastifan - Thank you, dear! Much appreciated. Thank you for your bumps as well!

@ preethia - What a touching comment, thank you so much for your kind words and for leaving such detailed thoughts. I really appreciate it a lot! :)

@ shristi1 - Thank you very much for your comment, dear! Really appreciate the bump, too.

@ MashiatMimosa - You're so nice, thank you for your interest! I am planning to add the next chapter soon!

@ Mrs.MSKForever - Aww, thank you very much for such incredibly sweet comments! The next part should be up soon!

@ -Prithi- - Thank you so much, very glad you liked it. I will most certainly PM you, thank you for even wanting updates!

@ krndr - Hi sweetie, thank you for your comment and bumps! I am planning to add the next part shortly!

@ vibhashekhar - Aww, many thanks, what a nice comment! I will most certainly add you, thank you again!

@ luvraj4ever - Thank you for leaving comments, I appreciate it!

@ zoha25 - Aww, thank you! That means a lot to me.

@ priti11 - What a sweet comment you left, thank you very much! By the way, lovely icon, I love K3G!

@ janu_2006 - Thank you for reading and leaving a comment, dear.

@ bhakbhartifan - Thank you for dropping a line and for bumping, dear! :)

@ krati5 - Thank you for commenting!

@ Rupanzal - Hi, thank you for posting!

@ riddhirox - Ahh, you are so sweet, thank you! The next part should be up soon!

@ maanhar - Very nice to hear from you, thank you!

@ queenofdarkness - Oh wow, thank you so much!

@ todayzstar - That's so nice of you to have read the whole thing, you are awesome! Thank you so much. Will certainly add you. :)

@ Shifat - Many thanks! Very cute icon, by the way! Really cool umbrella. :)

@ fluffyktau - You are very sweet, thank you so much for leaving such kind words. I am planning to update again soon!

@ Viji79 - Wow, thank you for even thinking of me at that time! That is so sweet. Many thanks for your kind comment, too. :)

@ komlika - Thank you for posting!

@ shruti_ms - Thank you for your understanding and for your nice post, dear. :)

---

Thank you so much to everyone who pressed "like" as well! :)

If you commented on the last chapter (Chapter 27), and don't see your name here, please forgive me -- it was totally an accident! If you drop me a line that you are missing from the list, I will definitely add you. Thank you so much. :)
Edited by kumari3 - 12 years ago
kumari3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guys!!! Thank you SOOO much for all of your incredible comments and "like"s, and for caring about this story even though it's been ages since the last update. I really appreciate it so much, so touching. You all are the best. <3 🤗 Next chapter is below!

Please see the above post for individual thank yous to those who commented on Chapter 27!

Previous Chapters -- Part One: 
prologue + ch 1 / ch 2 + 3 / ch 4 + 5 / ch 6 + 7 / ch 8 + 9 / ch 10 + 11 / ch 12 + 13 / ch 14 + 15 / Part Two: ch 16 / ch 17 / ch 18 / ch 19 / ch 20 / ch 21 / ch 22 / ch 23 / ch 24 / ch 25 / ch 26 / ch 27

Chapter Twenty-Eight

The next morning, as she splashed against her face icy water streaming from the faucet, Geet reflected on the peculiar night before.  While cradling Riya against her chest, she had woken up to Maan's warm hand caressing her cheek.  Barely after recovering from her surprise, she had inquired whether everything was all right.  Maan had rolled over without gracing her with a response, however.  Really, the strange moment had perfectly capped the long, odd day.

"Mamaaa," came Riya's voice through the door. 

"I'll be right out, Miss Ladybug," Geet replied, dabbing her face with a washcloth. Riya was particularly jovial this morning. Most likely, thought Geet, because she was convinced her parents had tied the knot. And why should Riya think otherwise, after all?  Neither Maan nor Geet had corrected Sameera last night. . . .

"Please come out nowww," Riya sang. "It's time for breakfaaast. Daddy says it's the most important meal of the day. Teddy already ate!"

Geet pulled the door open, then bent down and kissed her daughter on the forehead. "Daddy is right. We better catch up to Teddy, huh?"

"Yup!" chirped Riya, who was dressed in olive corduroys.  She grabbing her mother's hand and tugged her out of the bathroom. "Let's gooo, Mama."

---

Maan took a long swig of coffee as he sat at a picnic table in the middle of the campsite, one of several that had been set out for breakfast.  Across from him were Geet and their daughter, each munching on a piece of toast.  Emotions churned inside of him at a rapid rate: relief that his daughter had returned, attraction to Geet. . . .  He hoped the steaming coffee would soothe his racing heart.

"Drink, honey," urged Geet, pushing a tall glass of milk closer to her daughter's plate.  Riya obediently gulped down the drink, then ran the back of her hand over her mouth. She turned sideways in her seat and threw her arms around her mother's neck. "Mamaaa," she sang.

"Sweeetheart," Geet sang back, smiling. "My darling sweetheart," she said tenderly, squeezing their daughter. Regret flashed in Geet's eyes, undoubtedly from not keeping a closer eye on Riya the night before. But gratitude and love shone in her orbs as well. Their baby had returned relatively quickly, thank goodness.

The affectionate moment tugged fiercely at Maan's heartstrings.  Was this what it was like to have a real family?  Getting a close-up view of a beautiful wife and adorable child every day?

"Good morning, Professor Khurana," sounded a boy's voice.  Tearing his eyes away from the touching scene, Maan settled his eyes on Mr. Thomas D'Souza. Behind the young lad, at another table, were his parents crunching on cereal and keeping a close watch on their son. Maan could certainly relate; he didn't intend on letting Riya out of his sight.

"Good morning, Mr. D'Souza," Maan replied in a formal tone. He cleared his throat, slightly uncomfortable about the praise he was about to bestow on Thomas -- no child made him warier. "I want to officially thank you for convincing Riya to come back last night, and for lending her your jacket. Even though," Maan added sternly, "you two absolutely should not have been out in the woods."

Thomas nodded solemnly. "Yes, sir. I know that. But she's my finance and I couldn't let her go." He rolled his eyes. "You know women. They do what they want."

Geet burst out laughing, tugging Riya close to her side.

Thomas turned to Geet with a look of confusion, as if perplexed about his future mother-in-law's amusement.  A smile tugged at the corner of Maan's mouth, but he refused to let it bloom.

Just then, Mrs. Smith, clad in a red jumpsuit, stood up to face the group. "Attention, please!" she boomed over a megaphone. "We have an exciting day lined up. The adults will be taken to a nearby nature conservatory, and the students will stay here to work on arts and crafts projects. Please finish your breakfast quickly. Thank you for your attention." Mrs. Smith nodded, then placed the megaphone next to a large plastic bin of art supplies.

"Come on, Riya," urged Thomas. "Let's go get the best artsy stuff."

Riya jumped up. "Can I go? Please please please?"

Maan nodded. "Go ahead, sweetheart. Your mother and I will be right here watching you. *Both* of you,*" he said pointedly, as Riya scampered off. Thomas had better not try any funny business, that was for sure.

"Maan," Geet began, her voice doubtful, "Mrs. Smith just announced that parents will be taken to the conservatory. Why did you tell Riya that we would be sitting here, watching her?"

"Because," replied Maan, refusing to lift his eyes from their daughter, who was digging joyfully into the supply bin, "I'm not letting her out of my sight. Ever." He swallowed, unable to deny the fact that he also wished to spend more time alone with Geet.

Parents began to rise, throwing their breakfast remnants into nearby trashcans.  Apparently understanding that Maan and Geet wanted to stay with Riya in light of the night before, neither Dr. Fernandes nor Mrs. Smith questioned that the two remained seated.

Geet smiled, then rested her hand on Maan's arm. "Our daughter is lucky to have you as a father, Maan," she said warmly.

Maan nearly jumped out of his skin at Geet's touch.  Now that he had realized and accepted his attraction to the mother of his child, any contact with her was akin to a lightning bolt."And she is luckier to have you as a mother, Geet."

Geet's lips parted in silent surprise at this high praise.  "That . . . that is very nice of you to say, Maan."  She offered him a tiny smile, which faded quickly at his intense gaze.

"I think we need to discuss our future plans with Riya," said Maan,

"Yes, of course." Geet folded her hands in her lap, Maan's stare starting to unnerve her.

"She thinks we're married."

Geet waited for Maan to continue. When he didn't, she said, "Yes, she does. . . .  And honestly, I don't know how to tell her that we are not."

Maan squinted for a split second.  "Speaking of marriage, Geet . . . ."

Geet sucked in her breath.  Yes, they had been playing house, but that couldn't mean that Maan *actually* --?

"Do you ever plan on getting married?" came Maan's interruption to her thoughts.

Her breath still caught in her throat, Geet froze.  "What?" she asked quietly, after recovering.

"I'm asking, do you see yourself ever getting married? Or . . . do you not see that as a possibility? I . . . I understand if you don't . . . . " Maan couldn't help wondering whether Geet would allow herself to enter the bonds of matrimony, considering all the betrayal she had experienced.

A pained look crossed Geet's face. "What is that supposed to mean?" she asked defensively. Geet took a quick glance at their daughter, which informed Maan that the reason Geet hadn't darted away was because she wanted to stay by Riya.

Maan blinked in surprise at Geet's reaction. "It means . . . what I asked you?"

"I know I haven't known you that long, but I never thought you would be so cruel," Geet whispered. She flicked away a teardrop that had rolled down her cheek. "I guess I should have known, *Professor.*"

Maan shifted backward, literally taken aback by Geet's use of his title instead of his name.  He watched in bewilderment as she abruptly spun around in her seat, facing away from him.

Surveying the children, Maan saw Mrs. Smith doling out glue and crayons.  Convinced that the students were absorbed in their craft activities, Maan jumped up from his side of the table and slid next to Geet.

"What did I say to make you act this way?" Maan asked, resisting the urge to smooth his hand down her back in a comforting gesture. Seeing her upset, especially at his actions, pierced his heart.

"You don't have to remind me, Professor," said Geet. Her voice was soft, but the hurt filtered through loud and clear.

"Remind you about what?"

Geet swiped the back of her hand across her eyes. "That after having our daughter, it's impossible that someone would ever want to marry --"

Before she could go on, Maan grabbed her shoulder. "Don't you utter another word," he hissed. "I will not have you speaking that way about yourself. Do you understand?"

Geet suppressed a gasp but remained silent, her orbs burning into his.  The thought that he could grow so angry at her speaking negatively about herself filled her with butterflies.

"You completely misunderstood what I said," Maan went on. "I meant that I understand if you personally don't want to get married, considering the betrayal you have been through with supposed loved ones."

Geet's face went slack as realization dawned. "Oh . . . ."

"How long are you going to walk around with guilt in your heart over the surrogacy, Geet?" asked Maan, his voice husky. This time, he didn't resist sliding his hand down her back, which elicited a gasp from Geet.

"You gave me our daughter, Geet," whispered Maan. "You have my undying gratitude for the rest of my life.  I beseech you to stop treating what you did as a bad thing. It was a blessing."

Geet's eyes again filled with tears, but this time, it was due to a sense of wonderment that someone -- especially someone as curmudgeonly as Maan -- would pay her such a compliment.

"And I want you to call me 'Maan,' again," added Maan. "Understand?"

Geet nodded. She was beginning to melt under the warmth of Maan's hand on her back.

"Good," said Maan, his voice still guttural. "And just so it's clear, it's very possible that someone would want to marry you."

"Please stop," whispered Geet. She shook her head quickly, which caused Maan's hand to slide off her back. "No more, Maan. Please don't tell me things that aren't true just to appease me, just because you feel sorry --"

"Shh," Maan hushed.  "The only thing I feel sorry about is that you don't believe me."

"And why should I?" Geet asked.  "Why should I believe you when you say that someone would want to marry me?" The question floated in the air between them.

Maan searched for words, for anything that could sum up his emotions.  The intense longing he felt for Geet, longing that overcame the strong reluctance to enter into a new relationship after his mother had walked away and Sameera had  shattered him.

Finally, Maan looked up. "Do you trust me, Geet?"

Without hesitation, Geet answered, "Yes."  The fact that she had replied favorably -- and immediately -- only fueled Maan's attraction.

"Then trust me when I say that anyone would be lucky to have you as a bride."

Geet swallowed.  As the children's shouts and shrieks over glue and glitter faded into the background, the two gazed at each other, the universe narrowing to encompass only them.

---

The remainder of field trip passed quickly, with Maan and Geet accompanying Riya on every activity.  Most notable was a three-hour canoe trip, during which Geet had fallen asleep.  Maan had been watching her so intently that he had nearly toppled the canoe over in surprise when Riya had cried out about spotting a fox in the woods.

Sameera had gone to bed early that night, so Maan had been relegated to the couch. "No need to put on a charade that we're married if Sameera's already sleeping, right?" Geet had said, handing Maan a pillow and extra blankets.

That may have been true, but as Maan stared up at the handsome oak panels composing the ceiling of the cabin, he sorely missed being able to see Geet cuddle with their baby.  What would it be like to rock Geet to sleep in his arms . . .? Maan had nearly rolled off the couch when *that* thought had popped into his mind.

On Sunday afternoon, after a farewell group breakfast and as Maan was loading up the car with luggage, he looked up to see Sameera sauntering toward him. *Not again,* he thought, already exasperated.

"Hey," Sameera greeted, tucking her hands into the pockets of her stonewashed jeans. "I just wanted to say goodbye."

"Bye," said Maan curtly, hoisting a duffel bag into the trunk.

"Really, Maan? This is how you want this to end?" Sameera sighed loudly.

"It ended a long time ago."

Sameera pursed her lips in careful consideration. "Are you happy with Geet, Maan?"

"Yes." The answer flew out of Maan's mouth before he could give it a second thought. *Was* he happy with Geet?  Geet sent a sensation through his veins that was stronger, more refined than happiness. A thrilling, fulfilling feeling.

"Why are you lying about being married to her, then?"

"What?" Maan froze.  How had Sameera guessed?

"Oh, come on, Maan.  It's obvious that you two are putting on some kind of act. You couldn't tell me a thing about your wedding, for one thing. And she seems shy as a doe around you, like you're a stranger." Sameera crossed her arms in triumph.

Maan narrowed his eyes. "Geet is naturally shy." That was one thing that endeared her to him, really.

"Okay, but why was your daughter so surprised when I mentioned your marriage?"

"You really shouldn't be reading so closely into the reactions of a mere six-year-old."

"You can say what you want," Sameera said flatly, "I know this is an act."

Maan sighed, then glanced at his watch.  Was there anywhere else he'd rather be?  "Just drop it," he said sharply.  "We're over, Sameera. *Over.* Get it?"

Sameera pouted. "Maan, I love you --"

"JUST STOP!" Maan shouted. Enough was enough!  At his yell, the birds in the branches immediately ceased their chirping.  "You ripped my heart out, Sameera. I put up a wall for so long because of my mother's abandonment. I finally, *finally* let someone into my world. I gave you all my love and all the material things money could buy. I thought you were having *my child.* And you threw our relationship away like a piece of garbage." Maan was surprised to feel furious tears burning into his own vision. Years had passed, but the memories of his anger and agony over Sameera's treachery were vivid.

"You didn't love me," Maan continued. "If you did, you wouldn't have slept with someone else. Get it? Now, leave me and *my family* alone. Do you hear me, or do I have to get some kind of restraining order against you?"

Sameera's sorrowful expression vanished as her eyes narrowed into slits. "I'm not desperate for you," she spat. "I can get any man I want. If it's over, it's over. No need to take legal action."

"Then believe me when I say that *it is over,*" said Maan.  He slammed the trunk lid shut and stormed off.

---

The ride back from the campsite was quiet.  Riya was settled in the backseat with a large picture book, humming softly to herself.  Geet, in the passenger seat, had taken to reading her own book. 

Thank goodness the roads were practically clear; Maan had been able to sneak plenty of surreptitious glances at Geet as she read, her fingers gliding delicately from page to page. What would it be like to feel those fingers slipping over his own skin? Maan had nearly swerved at that image.

Interestingly enough, the earlier confrontation with Sameera only fueled Maan's desire for Geet. Her innocence and sweetness, a complete contrast to Sameera's manipulative ways, were perhaps just the type of traits that he needed in a partner . . . .

Finally, the three pulled up to the Khurana mansion. Upon entry into the foyer, Maan began shifting through a stack of mail as Riya raced into the kitchen for a cookie. He furrowed his brow at one envelope, which had been forwarded from Geet's old address.

"Geet," he called out.

Geet turned around from where she had been hanging Riya's coat in the closet. "Yes?"

"You have a letter, I think."

Geet reached for the envelope, sliding her index finger under the seal to open it.  Maan watched her as she scanned the letter, a crease appearing in her forehead. At the end of the page, she looked up at Maan, as if she wished to make a comment. A moment later, however, she re-read the text instead.

"Is everything all right?" asked Maan.

Geet tilted her head to one side. "I . . . don't know."

"What?"

"This letter is from my cousin," said Geet, who appeared slightly dazed. "My uncle's son."

Maan's chest tightened. The uncle at whose hands Geet had suffered abuse and drunken rage, who had forced her into surrogacy. Of course, the result of the surrogacy had been Riya, their pride and joy. But the circumstances were undoubtedly appalling.

"What does it say?" asked Maan, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"It -- it says that my uncle is dying, and his last wish is to make amends with me, apologize to me."

"What?" said Maan, dumbfounded.

"The letter says that he doesn't have much time left, and that I need to be at his side within the next two weeks." Geet skimmed to the bottom of the letter, and she read aloud the city in which her uncle lived.

"He lives thousands of miles away!" Maan exclaimed. "They want you to fly out there?"

Geet nodded. "I suppose so."

"Are you going to go?"

"Of course," replied Geet, blinking. "He is my uncle."

Maan bit back a response that went something along the lines of, *But he terrorized you.* Instead, he crossed his arms and said, "If you go, I'm going with you."

Geet shook her head, folding the letter neatly. "No, it's really all right. I can go alone."

"Maybe, but I won't allow it."

Geet raised her eyebrows. "You won't allow what?"

"I won't allow you to go there alone."

"He's my uncle."

"He hurt you."

"He's dying."

"He hurt you."

"He wants to apologize."

"He hurt you," Maan repeated forcefully. "I don't care if it was in the past.  You need me. You need me to be there with you, Geet."  At least, he certainly wanted her to feel that way.

Would Maan ever cease to surprise her? Geet remembered how he could barely stand her before -- how had things changed so fast, with him becoming so concerned over her well-being?

"How will I introduce you to him and my aunt and cousin, Maan?" said Geet, worrying her bottom lip. "What will I even say?"

"You'll say I'm your husband," said Maan, without skipping a beat.

"So, this will be the second act of our play?" Geet said wearily. The field trip had been one thing, but could she stomach lying to her own family about her marital status?

"You can introduce me however you want, Geet," said Maan. He squeezed her shoulder, then turned away to join their child in the kitchen. "But I'm going with you, and that's final."

Geet sighed and watched him go.  Why did she have the sneaking suspicion that nothing would be the same after this trip?

---

Maaany thanks for reading. :)
Edited by kumari3 - 12 years ago
hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

res----😆

and soo many thanks for the mention .🤗

aww...fabulous update...

ah..so sameera already knew 😲...

ooh..i see them getting closer ...😳😆😉

and maan wants to go with geet ...THAT should be very interesting
cont soon 😳
loved it
Edited by hopehot - 12 years ago
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
welcome back missed you awesome update loved it the bonding between maan and geet is getting stronger loved it glad how he put sammera in her place and love that he is going with geet to her uncle don't trust them thanks for the pm