Regarding Updates being Copied

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Since Everyday Member puts hardwork to provide Written updates But Some Shameless people  steals and puts it their Website Without even credite to respected members.Even my own updates for AJMBHK had been copied for long 6 months every single day.Even if we use Members only -No copy and Crypt code they copies it any ways.

I was just thinking While working in Word last Night that Watermark kind of Option of Microsoft word Document could be help ful to use with Written update Post.

Where behind the Update content that Visible Big Text appears Which shows India-Forums.Com ! So even if they copies.This Watermark text remains with it .So people who visit such site for Updates gets idea that These contest belongs to I-F.

Dunno How much my suggestion is Practically proper to implemet.But I had this small Idea Which I wanted to share with I-F DT.Bcuz I know It takes hours to write updates and Its so Frustating when some people use it without any permission and Credits.

Thanks
SG
Edited by -SweetGirl- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hey i faced the same problem instead of using the NOCOPY feature , sum1 copying my updates n posting it on fb pages ...its really bad, we put a lot of hardwork n sum1 copies it easily n uses it as thr own😔
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
its the same with me. even if we put our name in the middle of the update some shamless person posts it on another website deleting the name
-SweetGirl- thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhartiKhushi909

Hey i faced the same problem instead of using the NOCOPY feature , sum1 copying my updates n posting it on fb pages ...its really bad, we put a lot of hardwork n sum1 copies it easily n uses it as thr own😔

Yeah !  No use of such Tags.Inspite of all they copies it. Even Vijay sir suggested to use [CRYPT] tag but no use of that also.Even if using it they used to copy my complete updates everyday no number of sites
-SweetGirl- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika126

its the same with me. even if we put our name in the middle of the update some shamless person posts it on another website deleting the name

I know.They hv no porblems to copy our Updates &  comments for show's scenes. with updates But They dont like our names.Beside our name and I-F name in updates they copies everything.
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hey guyz on Radha's advice i used the image format but see wat thy did 

Its my Update 

n see this 

its really disgusting 

plz do sumthing regarding this 😭
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
our written updaters put in lots of effort,time,energy to give us good wu.👏 shame on them who are copying someone else's hardwork.😡😡hope IF dev team finds a permanent solution to this problem.
Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Has any solution been found to this as my updates are still being stolen everyday despite the member only and the no copy tag 😕