October the Ultimate Month! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
yeah desperately waiting October...
afteral, its d birthday of our king K n Queen K aka karan n kittu
plus KTLK is starting from October n Karan's movie is releasing as well...wow...so many reasons to celebrate...October d month to sing dance n partyyy yeppieee!!!!! 😊🥳

@ justprati couldn't agree more super excited!
@ ishakumar Here is the link:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1766527
Article States:

Karan Kundra's film debut

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Karan Kundra, aka Arjun of Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2 on Imagine TV, is all set to make his film debut with a Punjabi film named Pure Punjabi.

An Indya source reveals, "The film is a musical and is being directed by Munish Sharma. The story revolves around four friends who are passionate about music and is currently being shot in Punjab. The cast of the film also includes Manjot Singh, who starred as the young Lucky in the Abhay Deol starrer Oye Lucky Lucky Oye, as well as Sangram Singh, who was a participant in the reality show Khatron Ke Khiladi Torchaar as VJ Mia Udeya's partner. This film is expected to hit the theaters by October."
When contacted, Karan confirmed the news saying, "Yes, I have signed Pure Punjabi and I am currently busy shooting for it in Amritsar. I have an interesting role and I am excited about the film."
Looks like it will be a while before we see Karan on the small screen again. We wish Karan good luck for Pure Punjabi.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Karan-Kundra's-film-debut&xfile=2011/August/News_20110826_40
Wow..kk's movie is releasing in oct...super excited..

Truely october is such a fab month...
october is very fab month for us really excited for october month kritika's show, karan's movie n both birthday, my dii bday, friend bday many more...
awesome ya...soo many October babies here...🥳
super excited for next month!! so much to see in october
@Shibz..october babies..😆 soo funny..
yes Anji...read the thread...😛
obviously october s a great month ?1!
n a very special month too
@ shibz I love the term " October babies" too that's awesome. Lol.
Originally posted by desigrl05

Karan's movie is releasing in October?i had no idea, but yeah it'l be fun :P
his movies 1st promo will be out on october..d movie will be releasing on jan..😊