how maan will get back his memory ...LOL ...

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

how maan will get back his memory ...LOL ...😆

this can be a way ... 😆

feeling bored so made this post ...

well i was thinking ... how will he get his memory back ...

some options for all of you ...

1) maan is in his bath room ... & by mistake he slips ... ok ... i will do 1 thing  ... i will make him slip on a soap🤣🤣🤣🤣 ... so maan by mistake places his foot on a soap & he slips & he falls flat on his head & hits his head ...

&
tadaa ... maan will get his memory back ...😊

2) when geet and maan are in the kitchen ... maan might try 2 irritate geet ... maan irritates geet so much that she takes her belan (Rolling Pin ) & throws at maan ... which will hit him ...

&
tadaa ... maan will get his memory back ...😆😆😆

3)some goons might attack geet ... maan might come in between to save her & might fight with them & then one of the goons might hit him on his head ... 😭 

&
tadaa ... maan will get his memory back ...😆😆😆

some where i read that ... after maan gains his memory ... he will still fake so that he can play with geet for some more time ... & tease her ... 😆😉😛

& what i think is maan will continue memory loss ... but geet will catch him very soon ...

coz ...  options ...

1)maan's shatir dimaag might mess up some where he will be caught by Mrs . Geet maan Singh Khurana ...

or

2)maan might feel bad that he has troubled geet a lot ... so might tell her the truth himself ... & might say wanted to enjoy her special love & concern what she was showering on him ...😊
Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tptwi thumbnail
very nice predictions 😆

I honestly want his memory to come back in a very romantic way so that there can be a very passionate grand reunion!!
misty85 thumbnail
OMG... hima that was really funny. 🤣
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: tptwi

very nice predictions 😆

I honestly want his memory to come back in a very romantic way so that there can be a very passionate grand reunion!!

thanks dear ,,,, yeah i agree ... even i 2 would like 2 see how maan will get his memory back if thy show it in romantic way ... tht would be great ... if it happens that way ...
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: misty85

OMG... hima that was really funny. 🤣

thanks mamta ... glad u liked it ...
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hima awesome predictions lol!!!😆😉

Hima i have one more way to bring back Geet's Maan' memory back!...Just make Maan listen to maahi maahi 24x7 and trust me he will surely get his memory back bcuz v all know MAANEET hamesha maahi maahi karthe te karte hai aur karte rahenge!!!😍😉😆

Arre yaar my parents toh even tease me that if by chance i have any memory loss issues, then all they have to do is just make me watch MAANEET' beautiful magical moments MAANEET ki maahi maahi and my memory will surely come back lol!😆😉...Hima v all r truly crazies lol!😉😆
Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: sptrno

Hima awesome predictions lol!!!😆😉

Hima i have one more way to bring back Geet's Maan' memory back!...Just make Maan listen to maahi maahi 24x7 and trust me he will surely get his memory back bcuz v all know MAANEET hamesha maahi maahi karthe te karte hai aur karte rahenge!!!😍😉😆

Arre yaar my parents toh even tease me that if by chance i have ny memory lsos issues, then all they have to do is just make me watch MAANEET' beautiful magical moments MAANEET ki maahi maahi and my memory will surely come back lol!😆😉...Hima v all r truly crazies lol!😉😆

OMG😲 ... spee ... ur parents actually talk abt u having memory loss ... 😆😆😆 really yaar i agree ... i scene of maaneet & we are back 2 where we belong ...😆😆😆😆 by the way gud idea by ur parents ,,,😆
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hima awesome post ...

I would like to go option 2...Because Maan Geet ko jaise dukh dia tau Geet ke liye yehi thik hoga Ki Geet should hit Maan with a balon...

Funny post dear . Loved your post...
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
di awesoem post loved it ...belan is superb cool idea...and getting hit by goons also filmy
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dewdropred

OMG😲 ... spee ... ur parents actually talk abt u having memory loss ... 😆😆😆 really yaar i agree ... i scene of maaneet & we are back 2 where we belong ...😆😆😆😆 by the way gud idea by ur parents ,,,😆

haha hima!😆...my parents know how much i love admire respect worship GHSP MAANEET ...they know that GHSP MAANEET r in my every feeling thought wish dream in everything everywhere how i'm always in MAANEET paradise, so they just tease me yaar!!!😆😉...i'm sure all MAANEETIANS' families know our craziness! 😆

Hima trust me idea of making us watch MAANEET scenes to bring back memory loss will surely work with us!!!🤣...hima expreiment karke dekhe kya?!😆😉
Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago