I lUV U MY DEAR CASSINOVA~~UPDATED~~pg 19 - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
😊please upload the next par soon...!! im dying to read more...!!!! i loved this chapter,by the way...!!!!!😊
it was awesome plz continue n pm me
then i will call u ames.. :)
wow i jus read your whole ff n its awesome..pls do continue..its awesome..!! :)

i've been reading romantic stuff lately and i think u'd like this part.πŸ˜›

sorry for the late update.

i feel weird doing it, but i'd dedicate this one to piyu.😊

It was 8:30 pm. rey was sitting on a black leather bean bag in his room staring at a purple silk scarf and a white masquerade mask, hanging together on his wall. kriya had left quite early from the college and so rey had followed suite, but ever since he had come home he had been unable to stay in one position for more than half a minute. this weird restlessness was not new to him, but today it seemed to be on it's peak.

"that's it!" he said, jumping up. "i can't take it any longer."

four books were open wide on kriya's study table. her elbow of one arm was resting on a book and her chin was resting on it's palm ( a one handed πŸ˜ gesture). she had walked out from the rehearsal hall hours ago, but her thoughts were still there with rey...the decorations...the dance...all done for her... ( haye!

suddenly she was brought out of her dreams by a noise outside her window. she jumped up from her chair and went near the window.

"k-kon hai?" 

suddenly the lights went off and the room was plunged into total darkness (i know, i know, lights ko bhi is se zyaada convenient time nahi mila tha!πŸ˜†). kriya fought a mad desire to scream as she groped around the room, looking for support in order to calm down her nerved a little. she was walking blindly across the room when she ran head first into someone. she was about to scream when she felt herself being held in a pair of muscular arms which pinned her at the wall behind her with a hand over her mouth. she started struggling against the hand at her mouth.

"sshhh! hilna band karo, kriya. mein hoon, rey."

but he hadn't needed to say his name...kriya had recognized him as soon as he had started speaking. 

"dekho, mein haath hata raha hoon...chillana mat." 

but kriya barely heard him. she could feel rey softly pressed into her as she stood against the wall with her hands on his chest. his face was so close to hers that she could feel his breath on her face as he slowly removed his hand and placed it on one of her slender shoulders. shivers ran down their spines at the touch of the other. kriya could fell rey's heart thumping against her hand on his chest while rey was feeling a little dizzy at the feel of her soft warm hand on his heart and he involuntarily pressed himself a little more into her. kriya was hardly breathing now. 

the lights abruptly turned back on and kriya saw that rey's nose was almost touching hers. they stared into each others eyes for a moment before coming back into their senses. rey moved away from kriya as she gripped the table for support. her legs felt as if they were made of jelly and they wobbled under her weight as rey removed his grip on her. as rey watched kriya trying to regain control over herself, he mentally felt like dancing conga. it was the first time he had seen kriya react to him like this and he couldn't help but feel elated.

"tum yaha kya kar rahe ho?" asked kriya, calming down a little.

"mein to---" rey started but he stopped himself mid sentence, realizing a change in her speech. "tum?"

kriya saw him look at her questioningly and she smiled as she said "haan, wo ab hum dono dost hain na...hum dehradun mein kisi ko tab tak aap keh kar bulate hain jab tak wo hammara dost nahi ban jaata."

rey smiled warmly at hearing this. it felt good to hear that she had really accepted him as a friend but he thought to himself, ' friends to hum sirf tum tak hain, miss dehradun, jab tak tum realize nahi kar leti ke hum dono friends se kuch zyaada hain'.

"KRIYA!!!"

they both jumped and looked at the door. the voice had come from behind it. "kriya beta, darwaaza kholo!"

"maa!" said kriya as if she had seen a ghost. " rey, tum jaao yaha se."

"kyun?" he asked, trying to look innoecent.

"kyun?" said kriya incredulously " rey, tum ek larke ho!"

"thanks! mujhe to pata hi nahi tha." 

"rey, tum mere kamre mein ho, 10 bajne wale hain aur maa andar aane wali hai."

"haan, to darwaza khol do."

"kriya! tum kya kar rahi ho?" called her mom.

"aa rahi hoo ma!" she shouted back and then whispered furiously "rey..."

" ok, cool. mein jaa raha hoon." he said turning to leave. he reached the window and putting his foot on the sill. turning towards kriya "wese, tum sure ho ke mujhe tumhari mom ko hello nahi bolna chahye?"

"REY!"

"ok!"

and with that he disappeared down the pipe and kriya stool, smiling after him until a particularly loud knock made her jump and run towards the door of the bedroom.

hope u liked it... plz comment if u did.

Edited by misslaugheasily - 12 years ago
OMG ..Its Freaking Awesome...Please PM me the next time you update , I don't know how I missed the previous part...

Man!! Kriyaansh..They can be so so so so Romantic at one moment..and the next moment they can be Cute enough that leaves us Awwing...
I loved your update..GREAT JOBπŸ‘

And yes!! Light bhi Janta hai..REY aaya hai..πŸ˜† 
Edited by kumjoo - 12 years ago
@ kumjoo  woah, that was quick! and thanx...i'm glad you liked it! πŸ˜ƒ Edited by misslaugheasily - 12 years ago
loved it but was 2 short i wanted to read more...
update d nxt part soon
wow..amazing..cdo continue soon..really well written..!! awesome!! :)
It was very romantic..Well written..:)