Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

upeka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome yaar๐Ÿ‘really superb๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผplz continue ๐Ÿ˜Šand one request plz update ur topic ๐Ÿ˜Š
misslaugheasily thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sorry guys...i've been away for the weekend, so i cudn't update recently...but i'll try my best to come up with another update today.. :) 

Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awsum mind blowing marvallous very gud plz continue soon

Firstly, thanx everyone 4 supporting me! if it wasn't 4 u guys, i wouldn't have forced my lazy self (and that is the understatement of the year) to get up and write more.๐Ÿ˜Š

my prof.s are gonna die ouuta shock if they eva find out how much time and mind i used up over here!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

kriya turned to look at rey. her eyes were looking rounder than ever, her cute oval face had turned pale and and her lips were slightly apart from each other. 

rey, looking dreamily at her: 'kuch to baat hai is baatcutter mein... itna dari hui hai par pata nahi kyun pehley se zyaada khubsurat lag rahi hai..'

Kriya: "rey? rey? REY??"

that brought rey out of his reverie. looking around at kriya he said: "kya hua??"

kriya, panicking  slightly: "kya hua? sharon aye gi to ye sab dekh le gi aur fir 15 minutes baad pura college hummare baare mein gossip kar raha hoga. hum dono yahan fasney lage hain aur app muskura rahe ho?"

rey hadn't realised that he had been smiling. but that didn't surprise him...it was hard for him to stop smiling when ever kriya was around him, and this time they had even became friends. fighting hard to keep his face straight, he asked: " woah! calm down. tumhe kab se sharon se dar lagne laga?"

kriya, looking indignant: "mujhe dar nahi lag raha. mein to aapke liye dar--"

she stopped in mid sentence blushing while rey stared at her hardly  daring to believe that maybe, just maybe, kriya was also feeling what he had been feeling since the new years night...

rey, as sharon voice became louder: " to tum chup jaao...mein sab kuch sambhaal loon ga."

kriya, looking at him disbelievingly: "aur ye sab phool aur poster bhi mere saath hide and seek khelen ge? rey, app chupo, mein sab kuch sambhal loon gi."

rey looked at kriya, who was now looking more panicked by the second. he was really angry at sharon and had to talk to her..but for kriya's sake, he decided to postpone that moment till another time.

rey, coming to a decision: " ok, ok, relax. mein jaa raha hoon."

the door of the rehearsal hall opened, not a second after rey had flattened himself behind a pillar.

sharon marched in with swayam behind her. the rehearsal hall came as a surprise to sharon and as she looked around the room, she couldn't help feeling jealous...someone had decorated the room so beautifully with white floral decorations and artistically done posters---- all for this kripa? a wave of anger surged through her. this kripa was standing in her rehearsal hall, busy feeling special?

sharon, her voice shaking with rage: " TUM. tumne mere dad ke gift kiye huey rehearsal hall ko apni personal property samjha hua hai kya? kya hai y sab? ye sab kisne kiya hai?"

kriya was about to retort when she saw swayam give her a pleading look behind sharon. kriya returned swayam a look that clearly said 'you owe me big time'.

kriya: " Gautum rai prakash sir, mere-" kriya stopped herself in mid sentence...she had almost told sharon that her dad was her mentor. shaking her head slightly, she said: " mera matlab, tumhare dad k dad k dad k dad mere nana k nana ke dost bhi to ho saktey hain na?."

sharon, as rey was trying his best to stiffle his laughter: "just shut up! is rehearsal hall ko apni fazool ke kaamo ke liye use karne ka tumhe koi right nahi hai. so get lost!"

rey and kriya were both losing patience now...rey was about about to storm out from behind the pillar when swayam, sensing what was about to happen, shouted at the room at large: "wait, i'll handle it!"

sharon, looking surprised: "tum chilla kyun rahe ho?"

swayam, lowering his voice so that only sharon could hear him: "sharon, hum dono ne bhi to rehearsal hall to personal reasons ke liye use kiya hai...remember, wo salsa?"

sharon remembered the dance and came to a decision that seemed to be totally against her will: "fine. theek hai. mein yahan se jaa rahi hoon, par jab mein wapas aao to ye sab saaf ho jaana chahye."

and with that she stormed out. swayam let out a sigh of relief as kriya, with a grin on her face: "kya baat! kya baat! kya baat! sharon abhi se tumhari baat manne lagi hai! not bad, ji!"

swayam smiled and then looked at the pillar and said: "baal baal bache, rey."

kriya's mouth fell open in a comical O as rey stepped out grinning as well: "thanks swayam!"

swayam: "rey, tumne mere bohat mushkil situation khari kardi hai..usse impress karna bohat mushkil ho gya hai...is sab ko dekhne ke baad sharon ke standards to aasmaan par pohanch gaye honge..."

rey: "naa, bus usse koi--"

kriya: "aik minute! tum dono? friends? swayam tum jante they?"

swayam smiled at kriya and said: " tumhe lya lagta hai?mein sharon ko yahan aaney se kyun rok raha tha?"

kriya turned to rey, looking shrewd: "mein jaanti thi! ye sab rey akele kabhi kar hi nahi sakta tha!"

rey, looking uncomfortable but trying to look insulted: " tum aisa kese kah sakti ho? ye idea mera hi tha!"

kriya stared at him.

rey, recognizing defeat, quickly added"ok, cool. relax! haan...decorations mein todi madad ki thi swayam ne..."

kriya tossed her head back and started laughing with a hand over her mouth. her laugh seemed to be hypnotizing music to rey who watched her intently, standing still with a small smile on his own face.

swayam realised that he should go...so he said: "ummm, mujhe chalna chahye...bohat lamba din tha aaj par ab shaam ho gai hai..."

kriya glanced at the clock and jumped a mile: "mein bhi na, kitni badi jhalli hoon... aaj to maa mujha maar dale gi.. "

rey, stepping forwards: "mein tumhe ghar drop kar deta hoon."

kriya yelled: "NAHI! uh, mera mutlab agar ma ne tumhe dekh liya do unhe mere dance ke baare mein pata chal jaae ga aur fir wo mujhe nahi chodey gi...nahi, mein chali jaao gi."

rey, still recovering from her reaction: "OK, chill!"

kriya walked towards the door as rey turned to pick up his stuff.

"bye rey"

rey turned around to see kriya standing at the door.

rey: "bye, miss dehradun!"

sorry guys, it wasn't much this time as i wrote it down in a hurry... but do keep reading! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by misslaugheasily - 12 years ago
JugHo786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
yay!! 1st 2 comment!!!
soo cute yaaar!
especially dese parts-

sharon marched in with swayam behind her. the rehearsal hall came as a surprise to sharon and as she looked around the room, she couldn't help feeling jealous...someone had decorated the room so beautifully with white floral decorations and artistically done posters---- all for this kripa? a wave of anger surged through her. this kripa was standing in her rehearsal hall, busy feeling special?

sharon, her voice shaking with rage: " TUM. tumne mere dad ke gift kiye huey rehearsal hall ko apni personal property samjha hua hai kya? kya hai y sab? ye sab kisne kiya hai?"

kriya was about to retort when she saw swayam give her a pleading look behind sharon. kriya returned swayam a look that clearly said 'you owe me big time'.

kriya: " Gautum rai prakash sir, mere-" kriya stopped herself in mid sentence...she had almost told sharon that her dad was her mentor. shaking her head slightly, she said: " mera matlab, tumhare dad k dad k dad k dad mere nana k nana ke dost bhi to ho saktey hain na?."

sharon, as rey was trying his best to stiffle his laughter: "just shut up! is rehearsal hall ko apni fazool ke kaamo ke liye use karne ka tumhe koi right nahi hai. so get lost!"

swayam smiled and then looked at the pillar and said: "baal baal bache, rey."

kriya's mouth fell open in a comical O as rey stepped out grinning as well: "thanks swayam!"

swayam: "rey, tumne mere bohat mushkil situation khari kardi hai..usse impress karna bohat mushkil ho gya hai...is sab ko dekhne ke baad sharon ke standards to aasmaan par pohanch gaye honge..."

rey: "naa, bus usse koi--"

kriya: "aik minute! tum dono? friends? swayam tum jante they?"

swayam smiled at kriya and said: " tumhe lya lagta hai?mein sharon ko yahan aaney se kyun rok raha tha?"

kriya turned to rey, looking shrewd: "mein jaanti thi! ye sab rey akele kabhi kar hi nahi sakta tha!"

rey, looking uncomfortable but trying to look insulted: " tum aisa kese kah sakti ho? ye idea mera hi tha!"

kriya stared at him.

rey, recognizing defeat, quickly added"ok, cool. relax! haan...decorations mein todi madad ki thi swayam ne..."

pl continue!

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Nice part but I wish if you could make Kriya do some nakhra n all,Badi asani sor diya Rey ko lol..
anyway Cont.soon.
yeah nice suggestion! and yeah, kriya will give him some attitude, but not yet... :)
~~ MICK ~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
heyyy awesome thaaa.. very interesting scene.. :P wts ur name btw??
@Mick  my name is Amie but some of ma friends call me ames.
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
amie or i wud say Ames cus i m not ur frnd yet but awsum part  very nice ver ewll crafted ,very well written and ya very well expressed so go on