Users

Frequent Posters

ZaykebazzAnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: gaurav_fan

Telly Chakkar Articles Are Not Allowed On I-F

--- SSK Development Team  ---

I saw ths artcle an shared with SSKians...
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nivrenkajalwa

. This parallel track of Manish and Roli is being introduced in the show as viewers are not being able to connect with the leads Simar (Dipika Samson) and Prem (Shoaib Ibrahim). The show is also plummeting on the TRP chart. 

Really? The CVs think that *this* is the problem? That the viewers are not able to connect with simar and prem?  
😕😕😕

The reality is it has nothing to do with prem and simar.

1. There is a dumb storyline to begin with and

2.  Even within that dumb storyline, the story just does not move. Day after day it is just stuck at the same situation.  That wedding with roli in the mandap went on for a full ten days.  That letter also floated around without being read by anyone.

3.  It is becoming a very sad and depressing story.  We watch things for entertainment. Not to have other people's misery being inflicted on them.

Prem and simar are a very nice couple who have been reduced to pathetic whiny characters.
And what viewers would like to see is their romance ... not their passive agressive fights with each other about simar's dancing.

sruthipoluru thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
If they are introducing new character which shows they do not want to pair up with roli and prem!
Then why they havw shown prem married to roli with a nasty twist!
If they are not planning for that then they can atleast show prem and simar getting married in some temple and also some good moments of premar!
Then they can decide of new characters of if it doesn't work!
But first shown simar prem love story that too very little and then side the main story introduced another twist if that doesn't wrk go for other!
What ssk cv is planning!?
If roli to nee character doesn't wrk then again they patch up roli to prem as they got married traditionally!?
I totaly understood that story is running only for avika and use her fame 100% on show!
The cv is not at all having new things to plan insread of using artist's fame!
That it
Lost little bit respect also on this show!
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I really like Manish and am happy to see him be the lead of the show, but as others have noted, he's way too old for Avika.  But this show seems to be imploding due to this inane story line.

I loved Manish for the bit he acted in Rakt Sambandh, and in RBO.  I want to see him be the lead somewhere, and even this serial would do, but he deserves a better pairing.  His pairing w/ Gungun Uprari was good in RS, and he needs something that good here as well.
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Why can't the creatives understand that viewers don't have any problem with actors playing the role of prem and Simar...it is the problem of script...
ayesha109 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
The cv's have gone completely mad. They think what they are doing is right and the viewers are loving this  track. And why do I keep seeing in every article that simar and prem's jodi is not loved by the viewers so that's why they are introducing roli's love life and blah blah. Who is interested in seeing roli's love life, I mean she is not even the main lead. We just care about simar and prem and the stupid cv's don't even bother to look into them. They juss care about roli.
I'm hating this!
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wth im happy for manish but wat importance wil be there for shoaib :( hate u rs in pkcm also u did same thing to shoaib