Fan Fictions

Maneet FF- Pavithra vivah-pt-22 , pg-144 - Page 58

seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome. loved it. Hope maan soon comes to know that geet is innocent and how her family treats her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 15
poor Geet how many more hard times she has to face?
but glad that now Annie is getting well...
Dev is falling for Geet and Meera is treating Geet bad...
what did Geet do...
and Maan hope he repents heavily...
cont soon dear...
sweet scorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome!

I m sooo happy to see that annie's health is improving!

maan is so confused!

continue soon!
preeti.1 thumbnail
update jaldi do nahi to me ro ro k yaha ganga jamuna baha dungi😭😭
TanuDDian thumbnail
awesome part. dear...
loved maan's restlessness...

so annni is poisonning... bt by whom...????

nw geet hw can she is going to talk with dev abt his personal ...????

continue sooon
preeti.1 thumbnail
plz plz update jaldi do cant wait for next part...
ksasi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
interesting.
waiting to know who is behind anni's slow poisioning.
preeti.1 thumbnail
plz update jaldi do...plz 😭
plz geet show end hone k daad bhi aap apne ff ko continue rakhna .hum sab fans ki umeed ab ye ff s hi he jisme hum maaneet ki yaado ko zinda rakhenge...waiting for update...
varsha-sharma thumbnail

Part:16

It is midnight…sameera is trying to reach from fifteen days but brij is not available….she is too tense and rest less….luckily today his phone is ringing. She left a deep breath with relief.

Sameera:"  hello…."too much of tension in her voice.

Brij : "hello…..brij is here…"

Sameera : "brij how many times I should call you…why you are not picking my call…"

Brij: "sam…hold on pls…you know very well how our work will  take place…I am little busy.."

Sameera " brijj don't take so easily…I am trying to hide my self ….you know geet is not dead…"

Brij: "which geet…." there is a naughtiness in his voice….

Sameera went restless.. "brij think serially…your sister geet. she  is not dead…I saw her…that to in maan office…she is alive…"

"what …" now there is fear in his voice.

"ab lag ya mirchi…thumari behan abhi tak zindha hain. Thumara admi kabhi theek se ek kam be nahi kiya……"he can feel her voice is shivering.

There is a chill air passed in his spine….almost he dead" sameera are you joking…"

"no brij…I have seen her in my own eyes…I think we failed in everything….first of all your people failed to kill anni and again  geet….what is wrong with your peoples…..i am trying to hide my self  from geet if she recognize me ….do you have any idea…if she explore me in front of maan  just I am  finish…"her voice is almost cracked….in fear…

Brij is too tensed….he got angry him self…..he don't know what to tell her.. "honey….pls pls let me understand….just tell  me what is happening in KM and KC. "sometimes he change pronounciation on sameera.

"in KM all are thinking that anni is missing .they don't know that we kidnapped her and  in KC geet joined as a secretary to maan….your peoples such a useless people again they missed anni. now even maan searching her.."

"what you mean did she recognized by maan…."now even he is scaring.

"I think no…if she recognized first day it self she clime it…and why your people are become so unprofessional……you told me after maan left geet  your people kill her….and about anni you told me you had the plan to kill her…after knowing geet  and anni death maan will  die day by day in remorse. but what is happening brij…I am scaring now….if he knows everything is preplanned by me and you he will finish  us…do some thing…."her voice is still shivering.

Brij  now he is really angry about what is happening…"honey listen to me carefully. Don't hide your self from maan be with him. just watch him in each step and report to me…..i try to find anni…and I keep a eye on geet…tomorrow I am coming to delhi. As soon as possible I try to finish geet and anni. "

She felt so secure when he assured her. "ok brij pls come soon…" now she felt relief. She leaned back now her mind is too free…

Today is Friday….fifth week…today dadima waiting for geet….today is lost week to full fill dadima mannat …dadima saw her from far….geet waved her hand to dadima. Dadima smiled….

Again geet started to climb….don't know today she is feeling too tired….three times she slipped on steps…dadima worried…"kya huwa geet…tum theek tho haina…"

"ha dadima…." She replied weekly…..don't know why from morning she is feeling too tired…but this is her lost week to full fill dadima mannat….she climbed slowly.

Maan came to pickup  dadima….he saw her from far, today she is with some one…it seems very known personality from back. Maan unknowingly reached them…at the lost step geet really felt too tired….at end she fainted. Dadima hold her in her arms. Try to not fell down…but she couldn't manage it before she reach ground maan hold her from back. His hand hold her tightly in securely. Dadima relief when maan  save her from drowning down.

Maan  shocked looking her in his hand….he didn't expect geet here that to with dadima…..what is happening Dadima sprinkled water from her pooja thali….."geet kya huwa…."again she sprinkled water.. "anke kolo geet…"maan just blinking  how come dadima knows about geet.

She try to wake her…"maan kuch deko na kya huva unko…."dadima blubbering don't know what to do when geet  suddenly collapsed.  Maan still in shock….."maan usko lekhar idar anna…."she went to inside the temple. Dadima is too tensed looking at geet, some where she felt guilt due to her reason now she is ill. Maan  scooped from his arms. Her one part of face layed on his chest. Her right side cheek blushed his bare skin  through his  half button opened shirt. It is too cold. Her salwar pant little drenched with blood near knees…and its tare… what happened to her….

Dadima still  trying to her wake…."dadima ye sab kya hain…"

"wo beta….maine anni keliye manat manghatha lekhin mujse wo mannat poori nahi karpaya….isliye uus din  se aaj tak wo mannat ko poori karnekeliye geet  kiya tha. Wo poori be kiya tha lekhin patha nahi aaj kya huwa ….ye sab mere waje se…geet beta…otto na…geet…"again and again she is pattering her cheeks. No she is not responding….dadima about to cry….

"dadima , tell me first where you met her…"maan is eagerly want to know how she met geet.

Now dadima get angry. "ye bath jane keliye bahuth zaruri hay kya…pehale geet ko deko…"she replied  angrily.

Now even he tried wake her…."geet…geet ….otto pls…." now even he is worried.

Next to them a saint passed …his hairs , his bears and nails were too long .he seems like mad  and his cloths were too dirty…suddenly he stood next geet . once he blow chill air on her face …he caressed her hairs once….then he sprinkled some water on her praying god. Geet slowly opened her eyes. he kept his hand on her head and blessed" bhagwan tum dhono ko amesha  sath mey rakhna …" maan throt went dry…he felt like his heart stopped its work for few second….there is a chill air passed from his spine.

Even geet came full sense after listening his blessings….at one jerk she sat next to dadima. "wo isa kuch nahi hain…"Dadima felt really ashamed  she try to convene him that they are not couples .

Sain busted his laugh loudly and he went blabbering something.  While going once again he turned back and laughed madly looking at maan. Maan is speech less listening his blessings…he just surprised how the faith  is bringing geet always in front of him….and now how the saint blessed them its really made him speech less…."oh god why you are playing with me…is this the punishment to me…."there is a small tear drop appeared in his corner of eye …immediately he wiped before any one observing it. Dadima is busy with helping geet to stand in her own feet. Even geet is embarrassed after listening saint blessings.

Dadima and geet went for pooja…while going geet  told dadima that she is working under maan. when geet knows maan is dadima's grand son she shied her self bcoz always she  complain about her kadoos boss with dadima.  She scared in her heart what dadima think about her, but dadima as usual she mingled with geet  in pooja.

Maan turned back to his car..he dialed yash no …. who is investigating anni case…"hello….yash here…"

"yash tell me,  as per you geet involved in  anni  case…and  geet handover anni to those criminals  when anni is un conscious…..can you  confirm me once again…"his voice almost cracked….

"Mr.Maan singh khurana….very first day we have given the CD which we collected in hotel CC camera…even you know very clearly that geet taken anni with brij…..so pls trust us…it is geet…"

Maan   switch off his mobile. He sat in his car drew madly inside the forest…don't know how long he drive….finally he stopped his car in the edge of mountain curve…he fell in his knees and screamed  loudly…"aaahhh….."till his throat torn" aaahhh…." birds flew from trees in huge creping sound. It seems   His scream disturbing whole forest…he cried till his tears dry….he screamed till his throat went crack….but there is no relive from his pain. the guilt is eating him inside….the victim what he done to geet is blasting him again and again…other side the proof fingering  on  geet that she is a victim …her innocence is telling him different story but the proof what he is having that is pointing on geet. he really don't know how to trust ,what to trust…either heart or mind…..

When he return to KM it is almost evening…..when he on his mobile there is a many messages from geet about party…oh shit he forget today there is a party in hotel heaven. He rushed wash room and stood under the shower…trying to cool his burning body and mind.

At hotel heaven  everybody are waiting for maan…one side employees and other side business delegates and venders .adi tired  answering to everybody. suddenly sameera appeared in party. She wearied just knee length  white color frock and she is looking very sexy and gorgeous with half open chest…almost her clevenge is exposing everybody. pinky gasped her saliva. Adi turned his face…dev ashamed him self looking his future bhabhi…

"hi everybody…"she waved her hand….sasha rushed to her…she know sameera is …. her future boss fiance…she run to please her…..

"hi sam mam…'

"where is maan…"her eyes roamed whole  party hall at once and stuck on geet…..yes she is simply superb in worked white sarrie with worked white stones. She is looking like a angel in white stone jewelries.  Sameera moved to geet "hi geet …I am sameera…."she extend her hand…geet gulped once…still she remember the first day how she burned looking her with maan. her lips were smiling but her eyes were burning…what is in her eyes…rage…anger…or some crooked plan…couldn't  understand…  but she can sense  still she is too familiar to her….where I saw her…she is given some work to her memory….

Suddenly the party hall went pin drop silent….geet and sameera turned back at  a time….the great Maan singh khurana stood just few feet's next to them  â€¦.wearing black suit…he is looking like a crownless prince….his eyes were burning like coals….as soon when he saw geet  he felt  like a chill  breeze passed on him. His eyes were cooled looking at geet beauty. For a movement his  mind compared to geet and sameera. Both are beautiful and gorgeous ladies but sameera seems, she can  burn opposite person with her beauty and one sexy look…but geet ….just cooling opposite person from her beauty..like a  full moon light….sameera can capture any thing …any one  like a big storm but geet  can attract any thing…any one like a soft and cool breeze. Maan stunned looking both the beauties.

As soon as sameera saw him she flied to maan and wrapped her hands around his neck….she placed small soft kiss on his cheek. "maan  after a long time…."she pressed her lips on his cheek.

Geet turned her face…maan little bit disturbed when she turn her face. His hand unknowingly removed her hand which she placed on his chest. He came forward and extended his hand to his business associates. 

Sameera burned with jealous. Her eyes turned to red……

Pre cap: murder attempt on geet…..

Hi friends ,

Thank you for supporting my FF. special thanks for who all are spending their valuable time for commenting on my FF and pressing  like buttons.

Even this time expecting more support ,like buttons and honest comments from your part.

Yours

Varsha.

shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow..amazing update.
omg that brij n sam are so cheap..😡
cant wait for the nxt update