UPDATE
                      SOON

I
 CAN'T
           WAIT
varsha-sharma thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

PART- 13

Maan open the store room door furiously…the anger which is ready to pour on geet just cooled when he saw geet in Sevier pain. she hissing  by pain. her hand is stuck inside the file rack. May be she try to take file which is too in, the rack fallen her and she stuck in the between  rack and wall. She is trying her best to take her hand back but her strength is not enough to push a file rack.

Maan forget everything. He rushed towards her. as soon as she find maan  there is a relief in her teary eyes. she is controlling her pain biting her lower lip. Maan tried to push it but it is a big iron rack. It is not so easy to push. Whole weight is on geet. her right hand is oozing blood. Looking Her wounded hand lost his temper. he gathered all his strength and he succeeded to enter between geet and rack. Now all the weight is on maan.  maan trying to not to put  much  weight on geet. maan back can feel her body softness in the process of pushing rack. Geet closed her eyes with pain. her right hand is too paining and upon maan back is almost crushing her hole body. finally maan pushed the rack.

Maan removed her hand from the little gap. Her white mixed pink hand is continuously oozing blood. Maan immediately took his kerchief  and tied it….

"thank you…sir" her words brought him to this world. His gaze stuck on her face….only pain…but those eyes are telling him  many stories. Her trembling lips stating that how much pain she gulping . he had strong demand that to remove all her pains by holding in his arms, He want to console her , he want to drink her each drop of tear  before departing from her eyes… but… Actually he came here to do some un nuisance .he came here to give her  pain…. but he him self couldn't see her in pain. actually what is ruling him…is humanity or monster….or love …not sure.

He went out with pain…again and again he felt that her innocent eyes were chasing him…. did I failed recognizing truth?…..did she is innocent..?

Now he is in her cabin…eagerly waiting for her….he want to know weather she is ok….after few minutes she came in…still there is a pain in her face…her whole face turned into pink. she rushed to finish her files. Her silence is killing him like anything…he want to speak with her….he want to treat her wound…but geet didn't speak a word.

"geet can  i help you…"at lost he break the silence between them….

"no need..i can do it…."geet turned her face…still she didn't forget when she ask help from him , how he reacted to her….

Maan understood….he went drawing board…he started to work on site  plan….observing her by his eye corner. He himself surprised that how can he think about her each and every second. Yes..after  his accident each second he started think about her…

Geet didn't disturb him…her hand is paining …but still her goal is to finish her work. She finished her budget file. Now almost all her works were completed. Only now site plan is pending. Maan almost completed his work. "geet file it…"there is a mercy in his eyes.

Geet surprised….about his concern…she opened the site plan…she checked once…"maan sir, I think here there is a difference between old plan and new plan…"for first time she opened her mouth when she found mistake in site plan.

Maan knotted his eyebrows..how can it will be wrong…he is taken the file.. "geet I and sasha  designed this plan personally how can it will be wrong."

Geet took a pencil and she marked the corner of left side. In the place of  pillar he shown wall and he changed total directions of site plan." Oh shit…"

Geet   again she corrected it like  original design which maan designed previous and filed in project file.  She had a  photographic memory.  when she saw the design first time, just  she had a print on her mind .

"geet you take rest..already it is 3.00am tomorrow we need to attend  meeting."

"sorry sir…I should leave. I can't be here at any more. My friend is waiting for me." again friend….the monster arrived in him.

No I won't let her to go..he remembered afternoon when she went with arjun. He bite his lip hardly. He want stop her. "geet you know what is the time  now …you can't go right now…you won't get any vehicle."

"no sir , I should go there is a emergency…"

He tightened his fist. How dare she is…she is opposing to me ..oh ….before he turn back geet packed her stuff and about to leave  …maan hold her wrist tightly and pulled towards to him.

Geet screamed loudly "oh…"

Maan immediately left her hand. Again her wounded wrist started to ooze blood" oh sorry.." he didn't believe him self his ears…did maan singh khurana said sorry…what happening to me…geet left hiding her pain…but she couldn't go out due to  heavy rain.  She returned to her cabin. maan still walking like wounded  lion in her cabin.  once when he saw that geet return back his mind is relief.

She try to call arjun from land line but it is dead. She made a baby face.  Maan understood …"geet , inform to your friend.. "he gave his mobile.

Now geet didn't think much. She dialed arjun no…"hello arjun bhai…." Don't know why he felt so relief. It means she is with her brother. Who is this another brother. As per me only one brother…..who is this arjun…he is waiting eagerly for further discussion but geet left the cabin.

When arjun  assured that anni is quite good and she is sleeping peacefully …geet relief  . When she return there is no worry on her face.  Maan went to his cabin. geet try to sleep on couch…again balwanth rushed in her mind. "where are you balwanth…why you left me…"she cried silently. some how she succeed to spent her day time but …..what about her nights, her nights are  not ending without remembering him.

She turned restlessly…..she repeated her question her self" balvanth ji why you left me…" her marriage ceremony rasams and manthras she remembered again.  "bhabhaji , pls show me his face  at least once…make me to recognize him…only one question  I should  ask him that why   he left  me…"her throat nerves tightened while she  tried to control her sobs….slightly she sobbed once. Once again she left all her worries on bhabaji's and tried to sleep…. but she couldn't get her sleep so easily.

Finally she decided that she can't sleep….she sat on her couch. She found maan also sleeping on couch in next cabin. It is too cold…she is taken one blanket from rest room and went to maan cabin. even he is changing his position again and again. Geet covered him with blanket. Again she made her way to her cabin.

Maan open his eyes. he didn't slept still…after geet went out maan sat on couch .why she is doing all this…what is her intension. Actually what she need….few minutes passed. He realized  he couldn't sit any more there..he moved to geet cabin. now she is sleeping peacefully. He sat next her.  his hand moved to touch her cheek but he withdrawn.

He found her bag on her table .he took her bag. He poured each and every stuff on table .he surprised after looking those commodities  which is hided  in such a  small bag. Candle, chilly powder, small doll, small makeup kit and etc . he thought he will get some clue about her when he search her bag which is against her ..he wondered how can she hide so much of things in such a small bag.

Again he replaced everything in her bag.

"balwanth ji…."maan scared.. did she recognized me…..he turned back. After few seconds he realized that she is murmuring in her sleep. he stood near to her…his hand moved to her forehead. Slowly he caressed her cheek. He himself sat next to her…geet hold his hand tightly. Maan freeze some movement. her touch take him to heaven. …."balwanth ji , kyu muje chodker aap chalgayi…app theek haina…"another shock to him. what a girl she is…still she is remembering me after she knows that I have cheated her…oh god…why you let me to  punish her in this way …what is happening to me….

Maan leaned back holding her hand . There is a beautiful sleep he had which he missed from two months.

Geet is standing in centre of forest. Yes her old dream is continuing today ….she is waiting for her groom ..he came on white horse us usual covering his face with sehara . He just lifted her with one jerk and sat on horse. He is taken her safe place….geet tried to see his face. Yes this time she succeeded….its non other then ..this is maan singh khurana…geet curiosity dried with in a second . she screamed loudly in her sleep.

No not in sleep….its real …she screamed loudly even maan waked from his sleep. she is trembling like dried leaf. She felt that devil is sitting  next to  her and another shock  in front of her full office staff standing and watching them. There is unknown beautiful girl standing in front of her spitting fire in her eyes.

Maan surprised looking her so early morning in his office. "sameera tum…what a surprise…"

Pre cap: event in KC.

Friends as you all knows  I am not changing main story line at any coast. Pls leave your comments and like buttons, But I need honest replay from you all . Once again Thanks for all your support.

Yours varsha.

Edited by varsha-sharma - 12 years ago
jssood thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
varsha  pz give large update of PAVITRA VIVAH
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Varsha just read the update
It was great
Maan is slowly getting attracted towards geet and feeling guilty about his behaviour.
Also he's can't se e her in pain
Subconsciously geet thinks of him as her prince who will rescue her
Will she feel guilty thinking about him like this as she considers herself Balwanths wife
Please continue with this storyline only
Want to see maan Slowly develop feelings for her inspite of thinking that she is guilty
ammu5 thumbnail
sameera yah beee??? lovely update. maan changing r the true maan is coming out??
jssood thumbnail
before reading this part want to thanx you for update

jssood thumbnail
woh maan attracted towards geet

no no ,not geet but her goodness,love it  it shows that he is not bad he is scared internally for his deeds he done with geet
when he know about reality wt happen than and versha make him know about BRIJ  relations with geet 
and maan should also known about how brij and party deal with geet
waiting for next

6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

relieved to see Maan feeling guilty of behaving rudely with her and leaving her after their marriage...

now Sameera has come and saw them together...

Varsha u have stopped in such a interesting turn...please update next part fast...I request u...

thanx for pm
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ossum dear
superb
so is maan loves sam dear
is sam behind annie story ...
pls update soon
ossum dear
so what event?
is any prob for her
but dont no why geet is there when annie had r***
pls conclude this dicussion soon dear
awaiting for next one
Atiffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update
He can't see her in pain...that's mean he is slowly attracted towards her
Some how he is feeling guilty that about his behavior towards her.
Sameera is here... it will now be interesting to know what will happen further
Precap sounds interesting
Don't change the story line..its going perfect
Please gives little longer update of PV
Cont soon
Luv
TC
Atiffa