Navya

CV tak baat paauch gayiii dostooo... - Page 7

Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I too would like to echo all of your thoughts.
We all are genuine fans of the show..and whatever we say, write on the forum is in the best interest of this show.
We spend so much time on the forum analyzing each episode so we must also have some real liking for the show.
Don't you think as fans we have the right to be crossed sometimes if we are not happy with a situation/track???
So I request all of you to take all the comments in positive manner .It is not directed to anyone in person or for that matter to any character of the show.
Even if there are humorous posts , it is just to add light moments to the forum.Especially after yesterday, when the forum was so quiet, such posts do peck us all up..but when taken up in the right spirit.๐Ÿ˜Š
This forum is one of the best ones on IF..please let it be like that๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: ilunavya

@ Abanti the first sentence .  Is it a typo?  Are you saying that as far as ANYA track is concerned CV's have not dissapointed me as yet

@red...yeah its a typing mistake

@blu.thats what i meant...i hv NO complaints abt the ANYA track till now...it was neoither dragging...nor an overdose of lovey dovey scenes...the required amnt of rona dhona..nothing over the top...very sweet nd realistic...

and equal credit shud b given to shaheer soumya FLAWLESS portrayal...and their unbelievable chemistry

pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well said Shaina, Usha & Nidhi.

I echo all your thoughts. We all love the show very much and because of that we spend so much time analyzing it and discussing it. This is the only TV show I actually watch and follow so diligently. I joined IF only b/c of this show and have made great friends on the forum. I love the way we treat each other with respect and enjoy reading each other's comments, and I would like to see that the forum stays that way.

We too have only the best interests at heart for this show and DO want this show to be hugely successful and NOT go down the path of many unsuccessful shows which started off well, but somehow got lost midway. We want this show to be around for many years to come and hence voice our concerns when we see something that does not sync with what this show has been about till now. 

This show is unlike any other, and is the ONLY reason we love it so much. I defo would not be a huge fan of this show and be on this forum, if this show had been like all the other run of the mill TV shows. Hence we want this show to NOT follow the same ol'  beaten path, but rather charter it's own course.
This content was originally posted by: spdp

@Luvarti,

Firstly, can I request you to use normal fonts like everyone else, this big bold fonts represent SHOUTING .. ๐Ÿ˜Š And am sure being GOOD fan, you are not always shouting at all other us NAvya fans! - my Humble request forum friend - Lets all enjoy this place.

I Also feel, there is  not that much of negativity here - it is mere after episode discussions, reactions & exchange. It is not about being sensitive (which I don't think is wrong) - it is about being attached & concerned! We all voice our opinions -what we liked, what we didnot - what bothered us, what delighted us etc! And everyone is entitled to have opnions!
THis Forum consists most mature members - you might not know but huge group of us is MWC- moms with children group - who are old & mature enough to know true meaning behind things!  We share common ground at this forum as most of watching Only Navya as show, and finding likeminded friends who can DISCUSS things! We do get disappointed when things move at total crazy way - we all know sad & happy tracks have to coexist , the issues we sometimes have are with how they are potrayed onscreen-- and believe me no one is asking for all happy happy routine drama! - Thats one big misunderstanding I feel we need to clear!

We also at times come up with humours takes, sensitive diary posts, shayaris, etc ...which are wonderfull creative feedbacks for any entertainment team!
 (I read you commented -didn't like it in Navyaalex's thread- perfectly OK- see, we take it as personal opinion - doesnot mean you are Not mature,sensible member - you definately are, but may be could not understand sense of Humor in that whole topic)

But we all enjoy this show very much, we feel happy, sad, over joyous/ highly disappointed .. but still we love this show! - & thats the bottom line!

Hope you understand POV here, and let this be a genuine discussion!

i know very well we all r fans of this show but it doesnt get shown in the forum if the heading of the posts r the way it has been post the two families confrontation...

i dont mind humour posts too.they r for fun and i totally understand

but posts starting ..."i hate Navya serial..End it"..."i hate renu"..."i hate navya"...blah blah blah the forum is filled with negative posts

if any1 opes this forum they will get an idea as if its a crap shw

whereas on the contrary it isnt

i dont mind people vioicing their opinions

but it keeps on changing with each epi

and i dont want cvs to get carried away with diff feedbk every other day

this forum is really a peaceful forum

other than the smiley issue which doesnt exist nymore ,...we hvnt had any conflicts what so ever

nd i luv drooling on SHAMYAs offscreen moments and ANYAs onscreen moments in here

must say this forum has also got quite a few amazing writers as well whose comments nd posts r really a treat to read

i also dont want u all to write gud stuff all the time...criticism is part and parcel of the forum...

but sometimes people over react a lot even if anya separate for a few epis which i find highly irritating

there is something called PATIENCE...

in daily soaps turns and twists are necessary other wose only romance and happy moments will nt wrk as per in real life we are nt hvaing all the time romance there are some highs and lows of life also so just chill evrything going to be fine

the reaction of families was that much high bec the families which wont think ab love and gf and bf relationship and they came to knw abt their childrens that make them hyper thats it

they soon are gng to apologize each other

ainspite of crying and cribbing after each epi...we can also appreciate how well the two dads and SHAMYA  are performing to make us so outraged, scared, angry, and sad!  I'de say they are doing their jobs really well!!!

nyways the last thing i want is to create a rift between members of the forum coz i hv had enuf of conflicts in dmg forum and now want sum peace

but when i see such negative posts ...it gives me a feeling that i m surfing the forum of a horrible shw which isnt the reality...

thats why i dont rally want to req cvs to visit the forums regularly and get confused themselves...if they themselves want to keep track.its upto them like shaheer said he does keep track of i-f..so i m not telling u to tweet him to stop visiting

but no need to req cvs thru that gal who has contact with cvs to mk them visit this forum everyday...coz after one epi people r luving the shw and after next epi the same people r mking posts announcing that they quit watching...

i dont want cvs to go thru all this

other than that all r free to comment and post whatever they want in this forum

svkworld2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Esha - Thank you for sending along our message. Hopefully they will act on it soon:)
esha_friends20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Pixiegirl , Shiana... well said... I loved wht u all said... completly echoed my views on my Navya serial, IF , Respect and Friends  in IF.

As i earlier mentioned we will not send anything to CV regurlar... as usse hum logo ka value kam ho jayega...

I will take the intiative once in month and collect a topic like... what we like , or what we would like to see... may be dressing scene , good story, or anything...

Most important... we will navya fans members of IF ... will work as a team๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ... its most friendly and amamzing group i have ever found...

I feel i kn u all reading your post๐Ÿ˜ƒ ... and we will be maintain it guys...
This content was originally posted by: esha_friends20

Hey Pixiegirl , Shiana... well said... I loved wht u all said... completly echoed my views on my Navya serial, IF , Respect and Friends  in IF.

As i earlier mentioned we will not send anything to CV regurlar... as usse hum logo ka value kam ho jayega...

I will take the intiative once in month and collect a topic like... what we like , or what we would like to see... may be dressing scene , good story, or anything...

Most important... we will navya fans members of IF ... will work as a team๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ... its most friendly and amamzing group i have ever found...

I feel i kn u all reading your post๐Ÿ˜ƒ ... and we will be maintain it guys...

thats EXACTLY what i wanted...

1 topic from us a month...

thats the best strategy

isse humaari value will also b in tact aur we will b able to convey our views as well

thats what i wanted

thank u soo much for understanding

anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow...nice... but how did CVs read our posts?
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Esha..thanks a ton..that was a great thing..you actually made our suggestions reach the correct hands..nice..
Even i was surprised to see that CV's and the production house does not use the technology to gauge audience reaction..pls ask them to be more familiar with the audiences reactions and yes what better place then IF...
And yes please keep updating them with our views periodically...
Hope they take some things into consideration,and we see something good and positive soon..
BTW..the spoilers look too good for this week too..
Navya Rocks..
Edited by barbie2011 - 12 years ago