Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: esha_friends20

Hey Pixiegirl...  I would do that... I will try to request Cv to visit IF...

SPDP:    just wait and watch... lets see what happen... kitna haad tak CV hum logo ke baat mannete hai :). but there will be some good scenes ...

Hope for the besttt๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks Esha, really appreciate it.
esha_friends20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey pixiegirl... pehele dekh to lee... CV kitne baatein manta hai... but as per i knw  they have understood wht we want.. so hope to see a positive track...

second thing... we cant keep on sending them articles... as agar hum rooz rooz bheje to hum logo ka views ka value nahi rahega๐Ÿ˜•

Soo... we will send bech bech maine... what u guys sayss!!!!

esha_friends20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: spdp

Thanks Esha... Lets see how they implement atleast some of our suggestions...

Did u see new spoiler post? It tells whole another story ?!

And the Cvs might want to check on our IF adda  more often, we have some amazing creative minds here - be it episode analysis, poems, shayaris or comical takes -- We as multinational/skilled phangirls of all ages can be a good target survey audience for them.
This is perhaps the only forum where I found some likeminded sensible viewer friends - unlike those crazy million teencentric FB pages (nothing bad to them, they are necessary too - but they donot provide any constructive feedback)

Hope for the best ... lets see what next week shows us๐Ÿ˜Š
Thanks again!

silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
guyzz spoiler apdho itna awsum spoiler hai
as far as ANYA track is concerned cvs hv dissapointed me as yet

but i really want a mohan renu track

i sooo hope they listen to this

Originally posted by: pixiegirl

Hi Esha, thanks a ton for sending the viewers feedback and giving us the good news that at least the CVs read them and had a mtg. with the producer.

Pls. if you can also pass on another message to them to visit IF Navya forum at least once a day after an episode is aired. It would work even if only one of them visits the Navya forum and reads audience feedback, they wud get a excellent idea whether the show was liked or not.

In today's day and age, I think it should be a routine thing with the Creative team to be in touch wid the audience's reaction. What better way way of finding out if the show is going in the right direction or not.

Again, thanks a lot for all your help. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

on a personal note...i dont want cvs to visit I-F daily coz of the ovr sensitive forum memebrs here who start ming posts bashing the shw the episode the characters carried away by emotions without even thinking that its just en epi...all epis cant b lovey dovey...

and when i mk them understand then they say they completely agree with me that we cant expect every epi to b a bed of roses

so i dont want to give them a wrong impression that we r "hating the show" or "stopping to watch it"...just coz sum members over react in sad tracks

SO I DONT WANT CVS VISIT I-F REGULARLY

the BEST SOLUTION will b if we hv a complaint...

we can just mk a thread with suggestions once a month and send the ideas to cvs thru the topicmker too let them know what the public wants

but given how the forum members of this shw r who reads too much into everything...and mk posts on that...i dont want them to visit i-f often...

soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvarti

as far as ANYA track is concerned cvs hv dissapointed me as yet

but i really want a mohan renu track

i sooo hope they listen to this

@ Abanti the first sentence .  Is it a typo?  Are you saying that as far as ANYA track is concerned CV's have not dissapointed me as yet
spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Luvarti,

Firstly, can I request you to use normal fonts like everyone else, this big bold fonts represent SHOUTING .. ๐Ÿ˜Š And am sure being GOOD fan, you are not always shouting at all other us NAvya fans! - my Humble request forum friend - Lets all enjoy this place.

I Also feel, there is  not that much of negativity here - it is mere after episode discussions, reactions & exchange. It is not about being sensitive (which I don't think is wrong) - it is about being attached & concerned! We all voice our opinions -what we liked, what we didnot - what bothered us, what delighted us etc! And everyone is entitled to have opnions!
THis Forum consists most mature members - you might not know but huge group of us is MWC- moms with children group - who are old & mature enough to know true meaning behind things!  We share common ground at this forum as most of watching Only Navya as show, and finding likeminded friends who can DISCUSS things! We do get disappointed when things move at total crazy way - we all know sad & happy tracks have to coexist , the issues we sometimes have are with how they are potrayed onscreen-- and believe me no one is asking for all happy happy routine drama! - Thats one big misunderstanding I feel we need to clear!

We also at times come up with humours takes, sensitive diary posts, shayaris, etc ...which are wonderfull creative feedbacks for any entertainment team!
 (I read you commented -didn't like it in Navyaalex's thread- perfectly OK- see, we take it as personal opinion - doesnot mean you are Not mature,sensible member - you definately are, but may be could not understand sense of Humor in that whole topic)

But we all enjoy this show very much, we feel happy, sad, over joyous/ highly disappointed .. but still we love this show! - & thats the bottom line!

Hope you understand POV here, and let this be a genuine discussion!

Edited by spdp - 12 years ago
anantanant thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well-said Shaina.

We all are here because we love the show and feel protective about our Anya... We also appreciatethe tough job cvs have - trying to make a successful show that pleases a wide range of audience. The majority of us laugh, cry and feel for the show. We also appreciate the big positives in this show like the talented supporting cast for instance. By the same token, we also express our worries/anxiety for a particular track in the best interests of the show only!
frhnjn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spdp

@Luvarti,

Firstly, can I request you to use normal fonts like everyone else, this big bold fonts represent SHOUTING .. ๐Ÿ˜Š And am sure being GOOD fan, you are not always shouting at all other us NAvya fans! - my Humble request forum friend - Lets all enjoy this place.

I Also feel, there is  not that much of negativity here - it is mere after episode discussions, reactions & exchange. It is not about being sensitive (which I don't think is wrong) - it is about being attached & concerned! We all voice our opinions -what we liked, what we didnot - what bothered us, what delighted us etc! And everyone is entitled to have opnions!
THis Forum consists most mature members - you might not know but huge group of us is MWC- moms with children group - who are old & mature enough to know true meaning behind things!  We share common ground at this forum as most of watching Only Navya as show, and finding likeminded friends who can DISCUSS things! We do get disappointed when things move at total crazy way - we all know sad & happy tracks have to coexist , the issues we sometimes have are with how they are potrayed onscreen-- and believe me no one is asking for all happy happy routine drama! - Thats one big misunderstanding I feel we need to clear!

We also at times come up with humours takes, sensitive diary posts, shayaris, etc ...which are wonderfull creative feedbacks for any entertainment team!
 (I read you commented -didn't like it in Navyaalex's thread- perfectly OK- see, we take it as personal opinion - doesnot mean you are Not mature,sensible member - you definately are, but may be could not understand sense of Humor in that whole topic)

But we all enjoy this show very much, we feel happy, sad, over joyous/ highly disappointed .. but still we love this show! - & thats the bottom line!

Hope you understand POV here, and let this be a genuine discussion!

Much needed one and i appreciate u...well explained/expressed..