CV tak baat paauch gayiii dostooo... - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Yup guys... marriage track is still going on...  i am keep saying u ... there will some good moments to be seen... see in my previous posttt... dekh lena
๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜Šhey esha thnks a lot for such a great news...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
bt i wanna ask u a silly question abt which m wondering...
a r one of d member of navya team ????...
i mean u passed anya's fans msgs to the cv's so that z y i wanna ask u abt dis...
Nope,,... i dont belong to navya ...  but i have friends working there Edited by esha_friends20 - 12 years ago
๐Ÿ˜Šohhkkk ๐Ÿ˜Šesha dear๐Ÿ˜Š...
hey chanchal looks like ur new to IF... welcome to navya forum
esha konsi id pe bheja yeh sba plzz bataao naa hum ba unko mail kar kar ek pgal krdeingay  ke shagun ko kabhi wapis mat laana
Hi Esha, thanks a ton for sending the viewers feedback and giving us the good news that at least the CVs read them and had a mtg. with the producer.

Pls. if you can also pass on another message to them to visit IF Navya forum at least once a day after an episode is aired. It would work even if only one of them visits the Navya forum and reads audience feedback, they wud get a excellent idea whether the show was liked or not.

In today's day and age, I think it should be a routine thing with the Creative team to be in touch wid the audience's reaction. What better way way of finding out if the show is going in the right direction or not.

Again, thanks a lot for all your help. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Thanks Esha... Lets see how they implement atleast some of our suggestions...
Did u see new spoiler post? It tells whole another story ?!

And the Cvs might want to check on our IF adda  more often, we have some amazing creative minds here - be it episode analysis, poems, shayaris or comical takes -- We as multinational/skilled phangirls of all ages can be a good target survey audience for them.
This is perhaps the only forum where I found some likeminded sensible viewer friends - unlike those crazy million teencentric FB pages (nothing bad to them, they are necessary too - but they donot provide any constructive feedback)

Hope for the best ... lets see what next week shows us๐Ÿ˜Š
Thanks again!
Edited by spdp - 12 years ago
hey silla... i am extremly sorry i cant disclose that ... if u want to send something let me knw... i will do that on behalf of  IF
Hey Pixiegirl...  I would do that... I will try to request Cv to visit IF...

SPDP:    just wait and watch... lets see what happen... kitna haad tak CV hum logo ke baat mannete hai :). but there will be some good scenes ...

Hope for the besttt๐Ÿ˜ƒ