Thank u..Esha..๐Ÿ˜ƒ..hope, we have made our voices heard vociferously...๐Ÿ˜Š
priyabiju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 Thank u ESHA ,u have done a gr8 job...
esha_friends20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yeh Reshmi... dehko hum logo nee appna kaam kiya.. we gave them our feedback.. what we really want to see in navya...

Abb yeh unke uppor hai kii yeh isse kaise lee... well i hope after the meeting they doo take our opioion ...

Hope par duniya kayam hai... soo hope๐Ÿ˜Š

But they are good smalll scenes coming which we will love it... thats conform... even for some minutes...

agar CV suggestion nehi lena chahata thenn... woh wehi janee .. appne pao maine khulada marna usse he khanegee
nishkala thumbnail
Originally posted by: esha_friends20

Yeh Reshmi... dehko hum logo nee appna kaam kiya.. we gave them our feedback.. what we really want to see in navya...

Abb yeh unke uppor hai kii yeh isse kaise lee... well i hope after the meeting they doo take our opioion ...

Hope par duniya kayam hai... soo hope๐Ÿ˜Š

But they are good smalll scenes coming which we will love it... thats conform... even for some minutes...

agar CV suggestion nehi lena chahata thenn... woh wehi janee .. appne pao maine khulada marna usse he khanegee

So true...honestly speaking,this show has so many strong points...actors are new and fresh,music is good..supporting cast is also fabulous,only if the story is a bit forward thinking and logical,then it can reach the top.It is only the storyline which is getting a step motherly treatment...if these CV's don't cash in, on their strengths then as u aptly said..apne pao mein khulhada maar rahe hain!!
and Thank you again for your initiative.๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by nishkala - 12 years ago
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Esha, when is the meeting with the producer? will you let us know the result of the meeting?
ashakd thumbnail

Thanks Esha, for being the messenger. Hope the matter is seriously looked into and we are entertained๐Ÿ˜Š.

The cast of the serial Navya is a very talented bunch, and feals sad to see them being underplayed, due to some unrealistic reasoning. We admire the talent the cast posses, and we love the story line presented. As fans it hurts us to see something so good, being destroyed, and messed up.

I want to appreciate, I want to clap, I want to applaud, I wish, the serial makers give me a chance to do so.
TheRoopsy thumbnail
Originally posted by: esha_friends20

agar kuch accha ayaa... we will have a virtual party in India forum.. as we navya fans cant meet :)๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰

wow!!!! that's a great news...thanx esha for conveying our message...ya if the track takes a turn our way we will definitely party that too virtually...even that is a nayi soch...hahaha๐Ÿ˜‰
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
kyaa likha tha cv's ko koi batayegaa
ashakd thumbnail
Originally posted by: silla

kyaa likha tha cv's ko koi batayegaa