Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..yajnaseni.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
It is the creatives and the channel who want RaDev to look bad in the eyes of the viewers so that they can make Barkha the new lead of the show.They did it intentionally so that audience will sympathize with Barkha and hate RaDev characters.These stupid people are thinking these Barkha-charkha or Rohan will give them the TRPs and RaDev will bring down the TRPs.If it was not Avinash and Rubina they would not have got the show in top 100 also.Also they are confirming that no body will demand for CB3 now.
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -pratyasha-

It is the creatives and the channel who want RaDev to look bad in the eyes of the viewers so that they can make Barkha the new lead of the show.They did it intentionally so that audience will sympathize with Barkha and hate RaDev characters.These stupid people are thinking these Barkha-charkha or Rohan will give them the TRPs and RaDev will bring down the TRPs.If it was not Avinash and Rubina they would not have got the show in top 100 also.Also they are confirming that no body will demand for CB3 now.

Agreed Pratyasha , intentions are obvious , any body can see through this ploy to tarnish leads image , this was continuous process and yesterday was the last nail ...This is no TRP game but some personal grudges ..Sorry to use strong words ..
rajsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Neerjha ... you bring up very good points ...

Generally, i do not believe that channels do anything unless it is for TRPs ... but here, it does feel like they are deliberately sabotaging their leads

they are spending a lot of time building a case for why barkha's behavior towards dev may change in the future .. at the expense of dev ... they could have done the same stupid gharwali baharwali track without making dev lie ... somehow, it was more palatable coming from rads rather than from dev

anyway, i feel like i got punched in the stomach today ... they brought down my favorite character ... and i still dont understand why they did it this way  😭

dev did not look comfortable at all with his decision ... hope they show him reconsidering soon and repenting and figuring out a way to rectify the situation 

Edited by rajsri - 12 years ago
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I want to say that as a husband Dev can't lie...what ever happen Radh is important in his life and he can tell the truth about their childhood marriage and all...so nothing will go wrong di..I am upset case I didn't like to watch last epi and we didn't accept this...all viewers didn't and they don't...
a show want to sw us what viewers like to watch...
but case of this zee will lose trp also Zee have to think more about it...and I want a good story line...I don't know why writers can't think good lovely ideas...im sorry...if I say more upset things...but I don't like to lose CB thats why...
and I love AvIna like all you do...im happy if they show us Rohen as a good character and also RaDev as husband and wife...we are fed up with love triangles and RaDev fight with all and childhood marriage truth come out...will see what is going to happen...hope they will give us a good maha epi...and increase viewers with good trp
Edited by anu17 - 12 years ago
chipak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Neerja...Very nice and totally agree
i wasnt able to read past days updates and finished the backlog just now and while doing so i realized i was just making fool of myself by trusting CVs each time to not disappoint fans in huge way...they always disappoint in terms of standards and execution of this show in some way but not in this disgusted way.
Dev lied for what??Was he so scared of society that he choose to support lie..infact his Fathers footsteps, his DDji wrongdoings?? Why now Radev feeling guilty or rather sad for each other???and in precap he is feeding rads for what?? Why showing concern for each other now..ohh got it to show their reel pain and cash on their pain separation theme, right??? What Cvs trying to prove here??? What are the trying to convince here??I always believed the way CB2 has so far been handled, Channel or Cvs or Both want Fans to hate or start disliking radev character so we fans wont feel any connection to them(Radev or Avina) and wont pressurize them later of mishandle of this show/actors...

Dev was never expected to behave in that way..at best before he could say anything i thought Rads will come forward and bring BH as RP in front of everyone and Dev wud be left speechless out of shock maybe...but this chicken head act and then later expressing their sacrifice for greater good (bahh humbug..) is so unexpected...Anyways i dont see a point why i shall continue expecting anything out of it.

I agree -i see Barkha as true victiim now and veryone..everyone has lost their sane minds (if at all they had any).why she has some voice she cud speak up but no how can she.. she is under pressure too  but is it too big that she ready to sacrifice her life...i dont know what to say for her when the Lead Dev whom everyone thought/relied to act a strong person but he was let down they way nobody wanted.

Dev contemplating if he declares Rads as his wife what wud happen...why he dreamt people will call her kalankani??  I dont understand..Dev who was projected as very rational, strong and truthful character but suddenly out of this misplaced fear (same fear as his ADD..fear of unknown) he choode to lie???But why not its Cvs who decided to bring down his charcater too ..their real purpose we can speculate but whats the use when they are not concerned...Rads i have no words..she is ordering Kanha to help in this adharm/nonsense😡, she isnt in her risght mind and Kanha has left this universe in fear so we dont see his leela after BH threatened his place in CB during the marriage sequence (sorry but tried bring some humor which is verry difficult) and Dai maa is worst..happy that DDj wish was fulfilled...his wish was to see his Sons and GSs married twice isnt it🤢...

Why Dev didnot even try to make society support truth...all he did was same spineless act that is tradition of this RP family...he is no different and no hero for me...from now on starts the same separation of Radev (brought it upon themselves)..same helplessnes but do we sympathesize with them..feel sorry for them...a BIG NO..why wud we coz we know this is the worst poosible gimmick of CVs for what.???...to increase trps..Nooo but to make thisshow plunge down even more...I dont know how long i will/can support this crap for Avina...nothing is making nay sense and that doesnt matter to CVs..all they are doing is making fun of this show, fans feeling and of course our beliefs...

chipak thumbnail
Originally posted by: chalhov

I am sure this episode will get more TRPs as all will watch it as they expected to see Dev telling the truth and CVs will think they did a good job and also they showing RADEV feeding each other in precap after making a mockery of the RP and viewers will again see for that scene😆😛

The problem here chalhov is now i am not sympathetic to Dev (forget rads) so why wud i care if they are helpless now, sad, gulity or heartbroken...Cvs made him look so bad that in one day his charcater was destryoed. As for Rads they took two three days to project her guilt and promise to ADD but here Deb succumed on pressure instantly..in one single thought he decided (like his ADD) that people will call rads kalank or whatever so better to side with BH...safe bet 😡

Hell i am not feeling sorry for BH even she is shown as mute dumb person..where is her impluse?? a general viewer (no irrational CB fan) wud give damn to this track and its leads so just imagine how the hardcore fans of CB wud be feeling for Radev..miffed disgusted or what??

even if one tries to be optimistic, on what are we suppose to hang on..i surely need some posts giving otherside view on this to show some silver lining but with this kind of crap (major adharm exercise being shown in name of society, dharma duty and everyone praising sacrifice🤢) i dont know if i will get to read anything like that...
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Seema as I posted somewhere else  the channel PHs  can do anything to their leads degrade them and upgrade whoever they want on the show its their story and channel but they have no business to make a mockery of beliefs religion and God and no religion will tolerate it this 3rd grade behavior  of religion and God
radha_bilahari thumbnail
Neerja,

All of us in a turbulent ride and I am also sailing in this too.

One thing is clearly known, how boundaries are very important in any relationship to maintain the distance at the same time not go overboard.

Barkha crossed all of that with the noble intentions of getting Dev and Radhika married and see them happy as they needed some external support.  She had to talk with them and let them know or atleast one of them know this.  She took matters to hand but it completely back-fired when the family did not accept this, on the other hand dadaji was very quick to point fingers at Radhika and her intentions.  When someone takes over your life then you have no way of solving for such issues.  You are the only one who can understand the occurence and come up with solutions, or face the music.

Radhika was willing to go away from Dev. Radhika was told that Dev had accepted their child marriage and hence Dadaji had accepted to their marriage.  For Radhika it was a big thing but it was only later on did she realise that Dev did none of this.  She cannot bring this up with Dev because he does not believe in it and even when dadaji was not accepting Dev did not talk about this at all.  So till the end that was not so important and what is the recourse left with Radhika?  Here again when dadaji asked for the promise she was extremely reluctant because she knew that was not an option at all.  Barkha knew very well what dadaji was expecting out of Radhika and her by way of punishment.  Everyone knew that dadaji has extracted a promise from Radhika in his death-bed.

Today Barkha cannot get angry with Radhika because at the end of it there is a possibility that Radhika will go away from Dev by leaving the PB.  Her punishment is yet to be done.

Her anger is fully going to be directed at Dev.  He has let down Radhika terribly.  He told that once Radhika stretches her hand he will be there for her.  On the strength of this alone she planned to see that she will hand over Radhika to Dev.  But when the time came for that Dev  became a  victim of alround pressure and without guidance succumbed to it.  Dev has to face the world when Rohan asks him how different is he from Rohan, afterall Rohan accepted Radhika ashis wife when they were not married and that is what Dev has done with Barkha --the difference being Dev does not love Barkha/  If at this stage Dev accepts the child marriage people will still ask him why he did not accept this before, if he says he did not believe in this as it was achild play and now he is doing this only to save Radhika, will audience buy this ?  Or will it go to the root cause of why Dev did not oppose when Radhika Rohan marriage happened and how the old-man's adharm carried out to Hari and Chaya has come to haunt Dev and his life and the price he has to pay by giving up his wife for the sake of the greater good and society?    
jsre thumbnail
Could not accept yster epi barkha is not like this she had lenghthy dialogues abt society to dj abt devs first dharm is to his wife suddenly she goes on doing poojas ... her mom i am really angry with her ... even bb was silent...first part was good when dev said he wanted to start his rp duty with the truth ... i was happy that no more djs essence in him... he himself pushed his wife into darkness... even precap were he had to feed rad behind screens ... he is the person who explained rad that whatever she thinks right is wrong... now they show the society pointing at her and bcoz of that dev calls barkha ... makes no sense with devs char... this means hecompletely accepts padmas words... padma also said the same were devs reaction to it was edited... looks like sudden change in story the editing was done purposely... moreoevr dev says he will suport rad in her dharam path... will the next one be rad forcing dev to marry barkha... where is kanha if he was there then this yagya should have been stopped either a strong breeze as in cb1 when rads mom wanted to break radevs marriage... y is that nothing happening... barkha made it quite clear that dev would handle the situation once marriage is over but poor girl got trapped feel sad for barkha... is this dharam is this a sacrifice... y has barkha to sacrifice ... is there any diff btwn him and his father... the person who wrote the script deserves a ...
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Radha,  this was not done to show any realization on Dev's part.  Dev's realization came months ago that he destroyed Radhika's life because of misplaced obligations and his rosy view of the family.  He gave up society, Dada's dream (of making Rohan RP) and his obligations three months back.  Then when he found out about his mother, the growth would have been disillusionment with Dada.  That was never shown because he had to rever Dada in order to justify this track.

Radhika for whom Dev always came first  and she didn't care for dharam (came as a fake wife), society (lived with Dev openly and expressed her love openly in front of the society) or family (didn't care that her father's reputation or Chanda's marriage may suffer when it comes out that she went to live as a fake wife of someone when she wasn't) is suddenly doing all this not for Dev (to make him RP as his rights were taken), but to uphold dharam (Dada's version), society (even if it is wrong) or family (even if they are doing adharams).   She didn't care that something would happen to Dev if his marriage to Barkha happens.  She instead got a thread from Kanha thus showing that Kanha was endorsing this second marriage with BArkha.

Yesterday too they showed Radhika praying to Kanha for Dev to choose Barkha and he did.  They made a mockery of religious beliefs of people to justify this nonsense in the name of dharam and Kanha.  When did Kanha tell people to hide their wives and keep other women as their wives?  

They quote Ram and Krishn and then take their stories out of context to justify their version of dharam.  The simple motive was to bring down Dev and Radhika so that viewers can sympathize with BArkha and accept her with Dev.  But viewers don't sympathize with Barkha.  She is the one who singlehandedly kidnapped Rohan and got Dev and Radhika married.  Now she is not speaking up and mutely standing there helpless.  

No matter what,  I refuse to feel sympathy for Barkha .  These are not Dev and Radhika we all love.  The only people I blame are creatives and I will not trust their product ever again.  Zee deserves to be in the 4th place because of the crap they are showing.  Most of the viewers are unhappy with contents of Zee's show or how they have brought down their leads (see YMGGK or PR forum).