MISHRAS - THE REAL LOONIES

Posted: 12 years ago
Henceforth, I shall never refer to the bajpai family as 'loonies' or 'monsters' for the obvious reason that those names suit another family more than the former. From the starting episode, we all spent quality time lambasting the Bajpayees and eulogizing the Mishras; but now we have been forced to reconsider our view. After watching yesterday's episode, I really wanted to murder Deepak Mishra for his intolerable arrogance & lack of decency. The prime reason for his fury was the fact that nobody had told him anything about what was happening in his daughter's life; ironically, he himself laid bare why he had never been informed. The Bajpayee family never claimed to be well-wishers or 'friends' of their children. For this reason, you can understand if they go mad at one of their children. You must admit, Bajpayes acted more courteously and sensibly than the loony Mishras yesterday. I was overwhelmed to see how babaji (I won't call him 'udi-baba' or anything like that from now on) told his son to calm down and retreat with his family. I really don't get the point in Deepak's attitude; he hadn't been even half as mad with Gautam when he saw him with another girl as he was with Anant, who obviously didn't do any unforgivable mistake. Did this man called Deepak get promoted directly from childhood to adulthood?? Didn't he ever go through the feelings and emotions of teenage??? - well, his horrible acts yesterday suggest the contrary.  With each ensuing word, he raised the level of indecency in his tone. Om Prakash never insulted Navya or any of the Mishras until he was forced to do so; even then, he did nothing more than suggesting 'you just look into the misdeeds of your children' - which that loony Deepak couldn't stand. If one bad word about his daughter infuriated him up so much, he should have thought how the father standing in front of him must have felt hearing all those ill words about his son. Deepak crossed the limits to that extent where he supplied the activation energy for baba's return to power - Baba is back with those legendary stares & gulps. I really wish baba had burnt up Deepak with his stare yesterday😑😑😑😑. The 'beast' Deepak himself provided conclusive proof for the fact that he, along with his wife, are the real loonies, hypocrites, boors etc.

P.S. - Having said all these, I'm afraid you won't hear any 'CSB-dissing stories' from me anymore. Maybe I'll try to slander the Mishras with my posts.

Yours loving,

Dan😊
😊😊😊😊😊

Edited by Darrenpieu - 12 years ago
I agree with you Dan completely. How dillusionally we were thinking that Deepak will handle this maturely but was disappointed at how he did it. Very sad...had such high hopes!!
COMPLETELY DISAGREE

none of the families r loonies

neither navyas nor anants

they r families of strong pricniples which do exist in our society and the show is how two lovers belonging from such two families fyt with everything to b together

and how two families such as anants and navyas family members bow down to ANYAs luvstory

accepting their relation giving rise to a nayi soch
saying LOVING IS NOT A CRIME

and its not always necessary that luv marriages will b successful eg renu and mohans disastrous wedding

and deepu and meetas reacions r very much realistic as its navya is in ques

they wudnt hv acted so fiercely and given all blame to anant if it was renu as they very well know renu is strong headed

but to MISHRAs navya is still their gudiya who has no understanding abt the real world

so they r extra protective of her

and they r thinking its anant who is tking adv of her

coz nzvyz is fragile to them

if it was renu then they wudnt hv said the boy is tking adv of renu as they know renu is strong enuf for that

our navya is also strong but they still think her to b a fragile

so they r blamimg all to anant

this isa very REALISTIC scenario which happens in every house where parents r over protective of their younger daughter

that doesnt mean they r loonies
Edited by luvarti - 12 years ago
Agree with you Dan and was quite impressed with your Baba.

Shocked to see Deepak Mishra so angry that he was not listening to reasoning.  I too was thinking how come he was OK with Gautam who is married with a baby but angry with Anant who is only a teenager.  I am surprised that he continued on his wife's tirade.  Instead of trying to understand the situation he added more fuel to the fire.  He is justified in his anger and hurt but not to lash out in a public place and that too at his nephew's wedding.  What kind of parvarish is that?  

I was impressed with Bajyapees today.  They showed so much maturity today.  They did not raise their voice and walked away from the public place.  They do not air their dirty laundry in public not that ANYA is dirty laundry by any means. 

Truth be told I was thinking they would be the main detriment for ANYA coz I thought deepak would be the understanding one as he recently had to console his older daughter's problems.  I think when Om said that you have to look at your children's behavior I think that is when he started having the realization that Navya is equally at fault.  

Precap was interesting.  Would like to know what Deepak and Navya were both going to say.  
Edited by ilunavya - 12 years ago
"and its not always necessary that luv marriages will b successful eg renu and mohans disastrous wedding"

Their marriages were arranged...
Edited by Darrenpieu - 12 years ago
man i completly go with dan on every word! deepu realli had courage to insult em' first and in the end came to maybe apologize em?
Originally posted by areeba123hina

man i completly go with dan on every word! deepu realli had courage to insult em' first and in the end came to maybe apologize em?

mabbe udi-baba's final stare really scared the hell out of DeepakπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Darrenpieu

mabbe udi-baba's final stare really scared the hell out of DeepakπŸ˜†

πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž
I agree with you completely
this mess could have been avoided if meeta did not bring navya and anant in a corner and started yelling at them.  Also why did they jump to the conclusion that anant is after navya.  this girl is to blame too (I am a bit off topic).  
Thankyou Darren for shifting sides on  time...because that is the need of the hour...πŸ˜†Now please write hilarious posts on Mishra's ...that will cool down our anger as well...bash them,whip them!...even send them to Pluto...I will support youπŸ˜†
Edited by nishkala - 12 years ago