Navya

Renu Di and Mohan Bhai

Anant_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok so I just finished catching up watching this week's episodes๐Ÿ˜‰...and I have a feeling that the CV's are trying to start a track between Renu and Mohan!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Imagine when Rama gets kicked out of the house and Renu di takes her place after ditching Gautam...our dreams will come true๐Ÿ˜† lol

Remember the scene where Mohan gets Renu's earring...well what do you guys think will it happen or not?๐Ÿ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yes yes yes

when gaurav noticed renus jhumka is missing i thought they shwd the scene to mk gaurav renu close mking gaurav notice renus small things

but next moment when mohan got the jhumka

i literally jumped on my seat

i was like WHOA

this is gonna b so freaking awesum

i hv been dreaming abt it for quite sum time now and

seeing mohan picking up the jhumka made up for the day

i m super duper excited for mohan renu track now

i dont want to see mohan renu lovey dovey past scenes...

just want to see how their luvlife wasnt fruitful coz of their family values and how they ended up being with the wrong partner

and how they will support ANYA in not mking the same mistake they made and screw up their lives

i know many of u r confused whether in two families confrontation did both of them see each other or not

inspite of them standing face to face

now to that my ans is

given the graveness of the situation

we really cant expect renu to see who is standing behind anant by overlooking anants dad and anant when her full focus was on stopping deepu

and given how mohan is...he was all scared to see what his dad is saying to anant and deepu instead of looking at who is standing around deepu

so the tension was so much they didnt even get to see each other inspite of standing close by

which is very much obvious and realistic and it happens when our focus is completely on something else
this is super duper awesum post written by a new member saraxav

i hv to share it with u all

as she just told my dil ki baat which i cudnt hv done better

@esha_friends20.....in sum other post u asked suggestions coz u can send it to cv...so can u plzz send the following writing to cv u hv contact with to let him know how freaking excited we r abt the
MOHAN-RENU track...

I am also concerned about their better future. They are both caring, mature, decent & sensible. Both have insane life partners. Renu's husband is a Jerk, and Mohan's wife rama is a B****...

If Creatives bring in such track then I must say it will be an awesome thing. I really like Mohan, he is so sweet and caring but  besides I always feel sorry for him because of the ridiculous and idiot life partner he got just because of his strict family. BUT I never thought of Renuka that way because she was already shown married and now mothers a baby girl too. Now after seeing the problems she is facing in her married life, one day a thought clicked my mind k agar in dono ka pair ban jaye tau kiya acha ho. Somehow it seems impossible because both are bound to their relationships and family ties and rituals, while on the other hand it seems like a chemistry can be developed b/w both of them coz now both have problems with their life partners.

There is one more thing which can make it complicated. This is renuka's daughter guriya. I dont think Bajpai's will accept her daughter, agar beta hota tau there might have been a possibility but they are not girl admirer type of people. Lets say both get divorced and get a new bond of relation, what will happen to baby girl. I hope CV's would do right justice with the situation.

Think carefully k agar aisa ho jaye tau it will be good both ANYA because at first this can maintain the ancient tradition of Bajpai family too (i-e; according to Bajpai's if there are 2 sisters in a home married with 2 brothers then there remains peace/Shanti in a house). They were following the same tradition while binding Anant with that Cow Shagun. But if we think it that way then it will be more than everything. 4 ppl will find their true love and ideal life partners and it will also make a Happy Family Bond between Mishras and Bajpais.

ALSO both renuka and mohan are sensible alot not only to handle  the complexities already present in Bajpai family (like narrow mindedness, conservativeness etc etc ) but also they will guide their younger siblings through all the think n thin, enlighten their path and make things comfortable for them.

No doubt renuka can prove herself an ideal bari-bahu for Bajpai family.

DO YOU GUYS AGREE?????????????????????? ARE YOU WITH MEEE ๐Ÿ˜›

if YES then lets pray and hope for Mohan & Renuka. They can be a happening couple. ๐Ÿ˜Š

cant wait for mohan renu confrontation
idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think mohan and renu were studying in same collage and they had crush for each other but because of parents restrictions they never opened up to each other 

I think mohan and renu were studying in same collage and they had crush for each other but because of parents restrictions they never opened up to each other 

exactly thats what i was thinking too

they will support ANYA in not mking the same mistake they made and screw up their lives

Anant_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes to all of you this would be freakin awesome...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would love to see when Mohan and Renu notice each other though...maybe then the story may have some spark!
I really hope they show them supporitng AnYA and possibly showing their families that AnYa has done nothing wrong and hopefully the family will learn not to make the same mistake they did with Renu and Mohan
chucklebuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lol.. ๐Ÿ˜†

after rama checking mohan's call list.. this must happen.. ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chucklebuddy

lol.. ๐Ÿ˜†

after rama checking mohan's call list.. this must happen.. ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

Sandy, Rama might find the earring from Mohan's and will get suspicious about him having an affair with someone๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†That can be reason for checking the call list...The suspicion can divert her mind from Anant-Navya issue and she may do jasoosi on Mohan๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
This content was originally posted by: Anant_lover

Yes to all of you this would be freakin awesome...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would love to see when Mohan and Renu notice each other though...maybe then the story may have some spark!
I really hope they show them supporitng AnYA and possibly showing their families that AnYa has done nothing wrong and hopefully the family will learn not to make the same mistake they did with Renu and Mohan

i know yaar...cant wait