~~SPOILERS~~ Sep 12 to Sep 15 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by yemi3006

don't want to catch whatever is ailing SS 😛 ...

you know what, If we hadn't seen the actual kidnapper's face I would have concluded that he was kidnapped by aliens and they had done some brain scrambling experiment on him 😆

🤣   Now Kidnapper has started to look  far better than Ganga...
Originally posted by a_uma

Yeah and the best part is that Kriya and especially K is in the middle of things... 👏

they are... but I'm keeping my expectations really low... hope the end is good 😕 

Originally posted by a_uma

Yeah and the best part is that Kriya and especially K is in the middle of things... 👏

Finally...😆😆 hope it continues after dis track as well...
thanks 4 sharing so its time 4 kriya banjai...
Originally posted by Veena5aary

Thanx for sharing... Till how long we have to tolerate tis ganga? Hate tis ganga alot... Little happyness is we can see our angry krish more n more. I want krish to go against tis SAGA in every posible way...

Ganga is making SS dance to her tunes.  This Saga is getting disgusting day by day.  It looks like Ganga has an eye for Krishna.  That is more digusting.  Only positve scenes are Krishna getting angrier and angrier day by day..  Hopefully Kriya Jodi together will deal with SS-Ganga SAGA. 
Wow SaGa all the way! Can't wait to see SaGa - KriYa confrontation. FaceOFF! 🥳

Thanks for sharing 😃Edited by Anondo.R - 12 years ago
Originally posted by yemi3006

thanks 4 the heads up ... i believe I may be skipping Monday.

Man Friday will be handsome and the one to bed G ... SS will still be trying to woo her with his poor impressions of bears and lions 😆
Originally posted by Atticus

Man Friday will be handsome and the one to bed G ... SS will still be trying to woo her with his poor impressions of bears and lions 😆

🤣🤣  SS would kill them both
sajjan getting close to gangan?? yuck man. dont know how cvs are going to find a solutoion to this track.
anywaz thanks

Thank you Bharti Di,
krishu.. Aww, dnt get so angry..