Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@omshreejaanu - Great post. Loved what u said about Savita. The queen savita is back to herself...mean evil...
This time it is worst. She is acting nice but doing evil things behind.  It is very very dangerous... hope they show  Bappa helping archana before it is too late...

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Mohini i think there's a problem with the formatting of ur posts. U should write below the post u quote dear. Please dont mind 😳 Just to avoid confusion😊
Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Mohini i think there's a problem with the formatting of ur posts. U should write below the post u quote dear. Please dont mind 😳 Just to avoid confusion😊

Sorry, @omshreejaanu. Thanks for pointing out. I hope this one goes well.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mohini19

Oh, thanks for pointing out about the choice of words. I agree that sometimes we get so annoyed with CVs that it results in the use of inappropriate words.

We all have been guilty of that at times 😳 ...Today has been a really bad as I have never personally felt do much disghust that I do today..🤢😡

The word that I objected today,  would really like to use it for the creator or PR...Kekta Maiya...and her CVs...Evil to the core..As I am writing I see Kekta on TV some Zee rishtey award...Yuck and Grrr

Lunzy is right with her post totally  in other topic.
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

We all have been guilty of that at times 😳 ...Today has been a really bad as I have never personally felt do much disghust that I do today..🤢😡

The word that I objected today,  would really like to use it for the creator or PR...Kekta Maiya...and her CVs...Evil to the core..As I am writing I see Kekta on TV some Zee rishtey award...Yuck and Grrr

Lynzy is right with her post totally .

Oh yeah, Are you talking about the repeat of this old Zee Rishtey Awards 2008. I'm watching it too
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: karsri

@omshreejaanu - Great post. Loved what u said about Savita. The queen savita is back to herself...mean evil...
This time it is worst. She is acting nice but doing evil things behind.  It is very very dangerous... hope they show  Bappa helping archana before it is too late...

Hey Karsri, long time no see. Thanks for being here😊
 Savita evil avatar has stirred a lot of reactions. from viewers
 I'd also add :
Bappa should help the old lady before it's too late coz when she realises wat she has been doing to her own son n DIL, she'll hate herself big time n there wont b any reparation for that. ArMan would defo forgive her for the nth time but will she get over it? I doubt it!!
My song for Savita would b:

Bappa bachae uski jaan, key Savita gundon Rassi n Ajit) mein phass gayi😆
karsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Hey Karsri, long time no see. Thanks for being here😊
 I am very  busy these days. I do read posts regularly.  I have been enjoying Usha's and  ur threads... so funny.. but don't have much time to comment...

Savita evil avatar has stirred a lot of reactions. from viewers
I wasn't surprised... it is not new... It is Savita the evil.. She can hurt soham even more...

I'd also add :
Bappa should help the old lady before it's too late coz when she realises wat she has been doing to her own son n DIL, she'll hate herself big time n there wont b any reparation for that. ArMan would defo forgive her for the nth time but will she get over it? I doubt it!!

Savita might realise and change for few days... but she will never change forever. I hope manav sees what his mother really is and take his wife and kids and move out.. I doubt he will do it, that will be too much to expect from him. He has grown alot professionally but he is still same when it comes to his mother...
My song for Savita would b:
Bappa bachae uski jaan, key Savita gundon Rassi n Ajit) mein phass gayi😆

shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Jaanu good and funny post but today I have indigestion and feel sick to my stomach so cant write much...I am disappointed and disgusted..

Savita character will never be able to redeem herself in my eyes after today as CVs have completely distroyed a woman, mother, mil and a grand mother...I as all of those relationships take offense to the crap they are showing..👎🏼🤢

Varsha di,
This is for you 🤗 I felt physically sick watching the episode.I don't have words to describe how disgusted and disappointed I am. Its must be 10x harder for you. Ekta has completely lost it, she is one sick woman 🤢 Enough is enough,just end this crap show🤢 
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shootingstar27

Varsha di,
This is for you 🤗 I felt physically sick watching the episode.I don't have words to describe how disgusted and disappointed I am. Its must be 10x harder for you. Ekta has completely lost it, she is one sick woman 🤢 Enough is enough,just end this crap show🤢 

Thanks Omana sweety 🤗  Today I am devastated and still feel a cry-sob stuck in a middle of my throat..Today I felt as if I have lost as a woman, mother, MIL and a Grand ma...I would never ever do this to my kids or grand kids...Yes Kekta is sick woman and her CVs will stoop to any level for TRP..I wish this show had ended b4 Ushaji-Savita my utmost fav character of all was completely destroyed..

I am sure many have felt the same way..Bhalla, Jaishanker and I are 😭😭
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks Omana sweety 🤗  Today I am devastated and still feel a cry-sob stuck in a middle of my throat..Today I felt as if I have lost as a woman, mother, MIL and a Grand ma...I would never ever do this to my kids or grand kids...Yes Kekta is sick woman and her CVs will stoop to any level for TRP..I wish this show had ended b4 Ushaji-Savita my utmost fav character of all was completely destroyed..

I am sure many have felt the same way..Bhalla, Jaishanker and I are 😭😭

After yesterday, I just want the show to end.It has hit the pits, there is no turning back now. I wish the actors have spoken up and spared us this punched-in-gut feeling and by actors I don't just mean Ushaji, Ankita, Sushant and the others would have read the script too.If Ankita can fight to have the script altered when because she didn't want to push Ushaji into fire and Sushant can fight to not have affair shown they could have stopped this as well.If the actors were united and refuse to act such inhumane scenes,the CVs have no choice but to change the script.  
Edited by shootingstar27 - 12 years ago