Golmaal hain bhai sab golmaal hain!! - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Can understand Varsha how u must b feeling. I think these ppl (CVs) are just trying to save their sinking boat. PR is no longer on top n they pertinently know that PR was number one at the time where rift between Savita n Archana was going full swing. Savita's karakness was spicing  n adding a special flavour, attracting a greater audience  to PR which was already a hit among youngsters with Sushita.They want to bring this bak so they have come up with this track. I may b wrong of course. But in their haste to redeem PR, They have completely ruined the character Savita who as i said earlier was mean but would never b evil n hurt her dear n close ones.
I agree with  what you have said here ..
I think they have postponed the idea ofleap for now and are  doing what you are saying ...
The show was high on ratings when Savita was negative and the actor won so many awards as the best villian ...
I think this is the new track they wish to follow ...Don't know how long it will go ..Depends on the TRPs ...
I just cannot stand that Varsha .I want to see Archan taking care of her baby ...
Very nice post OSJ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

It was absolutely a puke worthy show today๐Ÿคข
their can be no justification for the way savita behaved today, her character can never be redeemed after what was shwn today

how can any grandmom pinch the small grandson what so ever the reason may be๐Ÿ˜ก
Absolutely disgusting. CV s sud hv rather killed savita character rather show her this way

And which money plant does manav have that he arranges such huge money so soon๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by gaurimisha

great post jaanu๐Ÿ‘
true golmaal series goin on๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค”
You know GM , I feel so bad for Soham now ...
I don't see this poor kid having a good life .His parents suck big time yaar ..they are spending money like water and not saving anything for the baby 's future ...
Hardly ever we get to see Archana or Manav holding their own baby ...I get frustated to see \Soham with Varsha ...I just hate it ...๐Ÿคข

then now  savita too is not exactly that fond of the little one ..She is only in love with sachu ...
very unlucky child this Soham is ...๐Ÿ˜ญ
Fab write up di ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Dont feel like commenting on the show ๐Ÿคข

I always used to write as Savita aai now i dont feel like calling her Aai๐Ÿ˜ญ

I dont want Soham with Varsha , she is psycic๐Ÿคข
I want Soham to stay with Arman, they cannot  ignore their duties as parents ๐Ÿ˜ก

I must say Satish is the luckiest person to get a mother like Bhavna

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Jaanu good and funny post but today I have indigestion and feel sick to my stomach so cant write much...I am disappointed and disgusted..

Savita character will never be able to redeem herself in my eyes after today as CVs have completely distroyed a woman, mother, mil and a grand mother...I as all of those relationships take offense to the crap they are showing..๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคข

Di why did Cv do this
Savita Deshmukh was such a wonderful character
There was a time when i was angry on Manav for treating her badly and today she treated the little toddler so cruelly ๐Ÿคข

Originally posted by Swati_

Di why did Cv do this
Savita Deshmukh was such a wonderful character
There was a time when i was angry on Manav for treating her badly and today she treated the little toddler so cruelly ๐Ÿคข

Swati dear I myself cant comprehend CVs coming up with such a disgusting scene and Ushaji agreeing to act on it...Shame to Kekta for showing child abuse..What have we not seen in this show..Spousal abuse, Child abuse, etc...Savita is totally destroyed as far as I am conccerned..She cant redeem herself in my eyes..I will never be able to forget this one scene ever..And for what? So she can make her samdhan-Archana's mom do work?  Shame shame using a 3 yrs young child in getting even with her DIL..๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข
@OSJ u r da best savita da gaco ๐Ÿ˜†
Misguided Savita? Really? If you kill some one even if you are brainwashed, drunk or by accident- the only term to describe the person is murderer. Wonder what term should be used to describe Savita? Loving mother and grand-mother but sadly being tricked by Rasika into abusing her grand child and destroying his future (financial and otherwise by creating a toxic environment at home).

Hey Manav and Archana - move into the new house you got for Vandita and family yourself and if you'd like take Sulo along with you for Archana's emotional support. Dump all the other leeches for ever.

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Swati dear I myself cant comprehend CVs coming up with such a disgusting scene and Ushaji agreeing to act on it...Shame to Kekta for showing child abuse..What have we not seen in this show..Spousal abuse, Child abuse, etc...Savita is totally destroyed as far as I am conccerned..She cant redeem herself in my eyes..I will never be able to forget this one scene ever..And for what? So she can make her samdhan-Archana's mom do work?  Shame shame using a 3 yrs young child in getting even with her DIL..๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข
Hi omshreejaanu๐Ÿ˜Š

Very nice thread and write up๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I am very sad at what happened today. How could they ever show Savita pinching a little baby? As you said, her anger with everyone else is very justified but I am shocked that she could ever do this to her grandson and then start laughing at it๐Ÿ˜ก

I know Savita was wrong in pinching Soham, but I have a feeling Rasika had possessed her at that moment. I can't believe Savita would ever think about pinching Soham, I would never expect this from her.

Definitely I would rate it 4 the golmaal. Savita changed by pinching Soham, I hope she quickly realizes her mistake. She shouldn't put too much pressure on ArMan to buy a new house for Vandu. Vandu and Savita are playing in Ajit and Rasika's hands and I can't wait till Savita sees the true colors of Rasika. She will be furious.

Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago
This song is savita singing today..khalnayak movie..nayak nahi khal nayakh hoon mai..

Aayi nahi..Dynamite  Hoon Main..๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Soham Ko Pinch Karnanewali Aaji Hoon Main..๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Manav ki Bank Account Khali Karnewali Hoon Main..๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Rasika/Ajith Ko Malamal Karnewali Hoon Main..๐Ÿ˜ˆ..
Khudh Apne Pairon Pe Khuladi Maarnewali Hoon  main..๐Ÿ˜•
Hai pyaar Kya..Mujhko Kya Khabar..๐Ÿ˜•
Bas Ab Nafrat Ke Kaabil Hoon Main..๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Edited by archanamanav - 12 years ago