Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

and the childish competition begins!!!!

hkhb17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Over the last week, it is clear that Khushi and Arnav are in revenge seeking mode, irrespective of the consequences.

- Khushi returns to RM with condition of not seeing his face.
- ASR seeing her shouts at her to get out from his house.
- Due to Anjali, he succumbs and takes it back, paying Khushi more than what was originally agreed.

- Khushi tricks him into coming to do pooja. Khushi 1 Arnav 0

- He agrees to take her home on the pretense though what he wants is to clarify how she can set a condition of not wanting to see him as well as his annoyance at her for tricking him. Khushi speaks too much and tells him how she views him and mentions his parents which results in him kicking her out. He reverses the car and she gets mud over herself. he comes to instruct her to get in the car. she refuses as she wants an apology. he leaves but later returns to search for her. I would say the score is equal though khushi mentions her views re: live in and considers it a huge insult should it happen to her, giving ASR potential ammunition for the future. Khushi 1 Arnav 1

- Khushi tempers with his car causing him to have to work at home. Khushi 2 Arnav 1

- Khushi tempers with his phone though we have to wait till next week to see if actually he has realised what she has done and has something in store for her instead. Khushi ? Arnav ?

So it is clear that their childish competition / revenge has begun. Are the scores important?! I actually dont think so. But the potential outcome is. and these could be..

1. They hate each other even more.
I dont think this is possible since they dislike each other already and the story needs to progress somehow!!!

2. In their childishness, they slowly tear each other's defences for each other down and slowly start to fall for each other.
Possible.

3. Their revenge gets more extreme resulting in someone getting hurt and then remorse, and then a gradual realisation though the other party is too hurt and not interested anymore. So more pain and separation.

4. It does not matter what the outcome could be since somewhere down the line, ASR will come to know the truth about Shyam and a live-in track with Khushi begins.

Thoughts? Shares?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i liked your thought very much
this can make them see each other in different light and some amazing moments.But i think live in is not happening though marriage can be a possibility
sunaina02 thumbnail
I dont think creatives have decided yet what to show . They must be having a probable storyline which they can change as need arise
bikerider thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunaina02

I dont think creatives have decided yet what to show . They must be having a probable storyline which they can change as need arise

i so agree with you sunaina.
seems like CVs have got confused what to do with Arhi 😡
I have a feeling that the CVs will show Khushi on upper hand for some more time and eventually Arnav will do something that will harm khushi seriously . He will be guilt ridden and that point on their love blossoms.Atleast from Arnav side.
abzy. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Your idea seems great😳
but knowing the CV's Khushi pranking ASR and vice versa will probably take up 3 months and then like in 2012 they will fall in love. The pranks/revenge drag on too much.
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Actually this childish part has started since Khushi started working in ASR Enterprises so I wouldn't be surprised if they're doing this again but it's kinda interesting to watch tho the whole plot of it is just not proper.. CVs should work harder on their scripts. It seems like one day they make the whole story and without re-reading what their plan is, they're just shooting for it and showing us what they're doing. A BIG Change CVs. Please!
Leah1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ultimately, it will be ArShi singing " Naana karte Pyaar tumhi se Kar bhaite" to each other😳
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
I think there is a very fine line between cute,hilarious nok-jhok and the dumb,childish,irritating fights ...

Khushi is seriously  toppling over to the stupid side ... The CVs have no idea where they are going with this ... it just all feels so random and disjointed ...