Mohit Raina to play the main lead opposite Mouni R

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Mohit Raina to play the main lead opposite Mouni Roy in Sati

Thursday, September 08, 2011 | 4:09:30 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)     Mohit Raina to play the main lead opposite Mouni Roy in Sati

Mohit Raina has been approached to play Shiv in Contiloe Telefilms' next on Star Plus...

A few days ago we broke the news of Contiloe Telefilms making a mythological show to be based on the life of Shiva's first wife Sati.

The latest buzz that is doing the rounds is that Mohit Raina who was last seen on Sahara One has been roped in to play the role of Shiv opposite Mouni Roy. The show will be aired on Star Plus and the pilot has already been shot with Mouni.

When contacted Mohit, he sternly said, "Yes I have been approached and talks are on but nothing is confirmed yet." We also tried to get a word from Abhimanyu Singh, the Producer of the show, but he remained unavailable.

With Mohit being added to this multifaceted cast, the viewers are surely in for a treat…

Reporter: Ranjini Nair
Author:Megha Bissa

http://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/10282-mohit-raina-to-play-the-main-lead-opposite-mouni-roy-in-sati.htm
What are they going to show I wonder. I hope not halfbaked stories
Well, he does kind of look the role I suppose.
He is quite handsome.
But the show is called Sati, so idk. The legend's short to begin w/.
The story might be really stretched and exaggerated.
Edited by AishuJSKfan - 12 years ago