Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

symbolic dialouges in todays episode

duskykaaya thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
😛Hello guys i was a silent reader before😊 but todays episode made me speak😛...as we all know that Kunal is the male lead and siddhi is the female lead...and Anand is supposed to die😭(dont throw juta chappals i love Anand too😆 ...i dont want him to die ,,,,he is super cute😳)...the dialouges that kunal said today were proof for that😲...he said that "main jaanta hun tum mujhe pasand nai karti na main tumhe kuch khaas pasand karta hun par humein ek hona hoga us insaan ke liye jisse hum dono bahut pyaar karte hain."😳 isnt this dialouge symbolic of them getting together later as a couple because opf thier love for Ananad.😳...plzzz reply😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
this dialogues saying they are future husband and wife . from hate to love relation and then richa will turn negative .
Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
no ways... Anand -Siddi makes a gud couple.. can't imagine Kunal in Anand's place... Richa is just engaged... not yet married.. i think she will realise her mistakes nd kunal's love for her.. leaves her father for Kunal nd marries him...    may be it takes some time.. Siddi helps them  to reunite i guess..
and Anand ke bina ghar (serial bhi) suna lagega...

soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with u..i strongly feel that kunal n siddhi are the future couple..they gonna get married but i dont want Anand to die ..i want Anand's character to be continued

I feel that may be after seeing Anand's popularity Ekta maiyya drops her decision of killing Anand's character and arrange another girl for him..agar ye bhi ho jaye toh bhi chalega..atleast Anand show mein toh rahega
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
not so happily I agree as its Ekta show😳😆😆😆
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yaa u r right but i really dont want Annand to die he is so so so so cute just luv him.
Ekta maiya apna irada badal dejeye
lallulal2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i don't want anand to die...he is soooper cute...i hope ekta mata yahan koi karnama na kare...i would like ki anand-siddhi get married and lead a happy happyuple. life...they do make a sweet couple.