Aishwarya's Name being used for Heroine publicity

ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
"Aishwarya's Name being used for Heroine publicity must stop"- Aishwarya's Spokesperson''

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to get a closure to her involvement with the film Heroine has returned the token amount and in addition a legal document has been sent to the producers not to use any material from the film shoot done with Aishwarya for perpetuity on any platform. Yet the Heroine Saga never seems to end. Aishwarya's name is being dragged into it on every story that is appearing on the film or otherwise and is being used to get publicity.

Aishwarya's spokesperson said, "This is just ridiculous that Aishwarya's name is still being used to publicize the film till date and also facts are being distorted. Certain section of the media has recently carried stories on Aishwarya being miffed because of Kareena stepping into the film after Aishwarya backed out. "Backed out"??? when did this become backed out!!! We would like to put on record for the final time. Necessary dates were given by my client as per schedules but the producers/director put a halt to the shooting preceding leaving it "blurred" and "vague" for a while whether the film was being "stalled", "delayed until resumed" or "shut down". Please note that this is far from the truth and everyone is aware of what the fact is and that she was removed due to a implied prejudice after learning about her pregnancy."

"What is the need for this to go on and on. Implied news and rumours should be ignored. No one has the right to speak on behalf of Aishwarya on what her reaction is when there hasn't been any. We have put an end to this chapter and would like to request the media also not to drag my client's name in this regard in future as well."

Lol I hope so too that Aishwarya name isn't dragged anymore but I doubt it!๐Ÿ˜† I hope one day Aishwarya will speak seems like there is more to the story than the Madhur version about depression and lies ๐Ÿ˜ƒ But I doubt it again she will?

Edited by ashna26 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aishwarya's Name being used for Heroine publicity

^  recycling. as i use the skins of banana to make fertilizer  ๐Ÿ˜†

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
100 chuhe(mouse} khake billi{cat} haz ko chali
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
bahurani{aishwarya} is solely responsible  for this controversy
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Aishwarya is known for getting "upset" with other actresses taking over "her" role.

"No one has the right to speak on behalf of Aishwarya on what her reaction is when there hasn't been any."

^Contradictory statement? Why are you speaking on behalf of Aishwarya then?
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

Aishwarya is known for getting "upset" with other actresses taking over "her" role.

"No one has the right to speak on behalf of Aishwarya on what her reaction is when there hasn't been any."

๐Ÿ˜† I guess cuz he or she is the spokesperson? They have a 'right' to speak on Aishwariya's behalf...

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: angellicangel

๐Ÿ˜† I guess cuz he or she is the spokesperson? They have a 'right' to speak on Aishwariya's behalf...

Well then if that's the case no need to say the above quoted line. :| And with Aish's record of being "upset" at other actresses taking up "her" role its hard to deny the rumors.
Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 12 years ago
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Not really. When Preity took up her role in Veer Zaara, she was more than happy with it. She was never upset when someone takes her role. She was only upset when her best friend (of that time) Rani backstabbed her.

No one has a right to speak on behalf of Aishwarya as in no one has the right to speak on what her reaction has been to this incident. And she is her publicist anyway. So she has every right to speak on behalf of her.
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Seriously, Heroine PR should give it a rest. Not only they have been unprofessional but they have been dragging her name non-stop to this film for publicity. Just stop it already.
She wasn't upset with Priety because Priety asked her permission before doing Veer Zaara. Who knows why? But then again Priety is a veteran sycophant.  So she wanted Kareena to ask her permission too before taking up Heroine? Where does she get off from being so high handed? ๐Ÿค” Edited by Dexterphile - 12 years ago