Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

Hima can we get a SR night after vows...

mona SR right after the vows no dear ...

but before that maan needs to fall in love with geet all over again ...

SR we will get but will get it later ... i.e. ...

when maan falls in love with geet & wants to con the relationship ... as he does not remember ๐Ÿ˜†tht he already did ...

so after that only we will get SR ... coz ... as of now maan does not remember anything ... so before he cons his relationship with her again ... he needs to fall in love with her ... then only he feel the need to b with geet & then fulfill all the vows ... coz ... a part of the vow is to con the relationship also ...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago
anshimanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
"Bharya" is a sanskrit word and is used in many other languages as some words are taken from Sanskrit as is...so it is used in Telugu too.
Edited by anshimanshi - 12 years ago
Asmi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Ur 2nd option is likely to happen & l also have same question like Sumona...after saath bachan of tomorrow will SR happen๐Ÿ˜Š...& Nando getting two new clothes is just disgustingEdited by asmina_r - 12 years ago
ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I loved todays episode...Devini and Maaneet are nice in two different ways love watching them.
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: asmina_r

Ur 2nd option is likely to happen & l also have same question like Sumona...after saath bachan of tomorrow will SR happen๐Ÿ˜Š

asmina here is the answer ...

SR right after the vows no dear ...

but before that maan needs to fall in love with geet all over again ...

SR we will get but will get it later ... i.e. ...

when maan falls in love with geet & wants to con the relationship ... as he does not remember ๐Ÿ˜†tht he already did ...

so after that only we will get SR ... coz ... as of now maan does not remember anything ... so before he cons his relationship with her again ... he needs to fall in love with her ... then only he feel the need to b with geet & then fulfill all the vows ... coz ... a part of the vow is to con the relationship also ...๐Ÿ˜ณ
prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
in telugu bharya means wife...
and bharta means husband
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hima,
bharya's a Sanskrit word..we use it in Malayalam too..I too was surprised to hear it...never heard a Hindi speaker use the word before.

I'll go for option one too...from the precap, that seems to be the case.

I couldn't get over how lucky nandini is..two new dresses!

Poor, poor Geet!
Yeah,  hope Dev takes sanyas and disappears...that's the only way Bhagvan will accept his 'neeyat' and ache vichar. Wah! What ucche advice he was giving his beloved.

Didn't get why Geet had to make the halwa herself and that too at the last minute.๐Ÿ˜•
Is it to show that she something akin to a superwoman?

Sad to see the 400th episode wasted on Dev-Nandini...hope there's a quick closure there and they really take to sanyas! or vanvas!!!
amourfouGC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice post n good option for tomorrow ...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Devil is really a Gira hua insan n always try to make points in any situation ...me too wish to watch him slip from Ghee n fall as he deserve ...๐Ÿ˜ก
Lets! see cvz has what store for us in tommorrow's episode...๐Ÿ˜‰
cuttiee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hmmm thanxx for sharing...
ibmeem275 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think maan will not vent his anger on geet about not giving file but more for not being honest with him about losing it. but I hope he'll help her without her knowing...