Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen FF:Realization of Love *completed* - Page 6

edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks Sunayana, Jyothi, Janani for your comments...my reader's feedback mean a lot to me😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

edwardcullen19 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Resh_kinhafan

it was really emotional
feeling bad for nivi...
hope everything gets well soon!!!

continue soon sweetie...love u *hugs*

oh my sweet heart...please don't be sad...i will try my best to make my updates more interesting and unexpected too😆😉...love you too Resh...🤗🤗
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Niv-RenBOND

super duper update my sweetie neeti😛😊

what a shock u giv us in the end...😲

but i m sure Viren must b planning som surprise for Nivi...rather i shud say that u must b planning somthing refreshing for us all...kyun theek hain naaa...😳

who can dare to say its bakwaas...its not bakwaas ..ok...i lik it so much...😊

hey neeti...all the best dear for ur exams...i knw exam season wil b going to start for u soon...preboards n then boards...so work hard as this is the most imp class for u...

hey neeti one thing...i doubt viren has passed his exams...he must hav gone to prepare n giv his board exams again...😉😆

Uzi 😳😳😳 my KM wrote such a lovely comment about my update😳😳
i hope you find my update upto your expectations😃...love you my sweet heart🤗🤗
right Uzi my pre boards are from 25th november...god know if i will be able to get good marks😭
deepti_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
oh..what will happen next..so curious to know Neeti...i know he will come  back...but dont know y he took this step n y he did not took nivi's name there in letter...i know nivi will bring her back..😉
and Neeti again very nice update..😳wating eagerly for next soon
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: deepti_9

oh..what will happen next..so curious to know Neeti...i know he will come  back...but dont know y he took this step n y he did not took nivi's name there in letter...i know nivi will bring her back..😉

and Neeti again very nice update..😳wating eagerly for next soon

Deepti yeah he will come back but it will take a lot effort to convince him to come back...first of all no one know where is Viren right now😆😉...wait for next and i promise the questions rising in your mind will get solved a bit😉😳
FrozenRain thumbnail
ohh..poor nivi..n good thinking niti sweetie...CT's need to take sum ideas frm u ma swthrt..take care..
UZIS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: edwardcullen19

Uzi 😳😳😳 my KM wrote such a lovely comment about my update😳😳
i hope you find my update upto your expectations😃...love you my sweet heart🤗🤗
right Uzi my pre boards are from 25th november...god know if i will be able to get good marks😭

yes of course, ur update is uniquely different...👏
i lik it so muchEmbarrassed

all the very best for ur pre-boards👍🏼

edwardcullen19 thumbnail
                                                 REALIZATION OF LOVE
                                             PART-8

Next morning when Nivedita woke up, she saw everyone in the house looking at her with so much sympathy, so much love. She sat up immediately and looked around to realize that she is in her own room.

For her, it was very unusual that every one in the house was there in her room and was staring at her like she has just recovered from a serious illness. She looked up at Taiji whom she always considered as her own mother and said "Taiji kya hua?"

Vandana taiji looked at her with a fake smile and said "kuch nahi beta. Tu thik to hai na?"

Nivi replied very slowly "haan main thik hoon." Vandana patted her face lovingly and said "thik hai beta you take rest. We all are going back to our room. We all just got worried for you."

They all went away slowly out of the room. Nivi stood up and looked around while trying to remember something. But how can she forget anything?

She saw her reflection at the mirror and began to remember what actually happened yesterday.

One by one, all past incidents began to come back in her memory to haunt her again, to give her pain, to make her realize that he is not there with her. "Why Viren left me behind? Why he left Shimla? Viren, you could have at least shared the pain you went through with me.  Leave this Nivi, may be he never considered you worth enough to share his pain with you. I never thought that a person like Viren who always appeared so cheerful, so full of life was so heart broken, went through so much hurdles and suffered so much in his life."

Now the note Viren left behind her began to buzz loud in Nivi's ears "GOOD BYE NIVI, I AM LEAVING FROM HERE TO NEVER COME BACK."

Nivi felt like someone is laughing at her. Why this happen with her always? Whenever she loved anyone, the person always left her alone first it was her mother who embraced death when she was a child, then it was Siddharth who left her to support his family and now Viren who left her to take revenge from his family. Why anyone ever did not thought about her before doing anything?"

"That's because you are manhoos Nivedita. You can only bring disaster in others life." Chanchal's words gave answer to all her questions. Nivi remembered Chanchal's words when Viren went to Delhi right after their marriage without telling her anything and Nivi was left alone to hear all the taunting of Chanchal.

Nivi ran and closed the door. She felt like someone shouting at her "Nivi tu manhoos hai. manhoos." Nivi yelled "nahi main manhoos nahi hoon." She sat on the floor and began to cry loudly. She just want the pain to come out of her heart in the form of tears. She wanted to yell out loud. She want to confront Viren and ask him why he left her to prove her manhoos once again.

It's been 1 week since Viren left Shimla. No one in Sood's house was able to figure out where Viren might have gone. The whole Sood's and Sharma's Family was worried about Viren.

Keshav again yelled at Nivi. According to him, Nivi married wrong person. Viren was not worth to get married to Nivi. Despite all the anger all saw on Keshav's face, no one was able to realize that Keshav's heart was crying as once again his daughter's life in ruined once again by a Sood.

Dadi kept sympathizing with Nivi and comforted her a lot but she was angry on Viren as her chui mui was in tears again due to him.

The whole family was sad except Hemlata and Chanchal. They both chose this opportunity to again blame Nivi for all what happened.

Nivi kept quite all the time. She was not able to say anything. Her husband who promised to never leave her was not there to support her like always. For Nivi, this one week spent like a year. She was not able to sleep at night; she was not able to focus on anything.

Her eyes always kept looking at the door in a hope to see Viren again there entering in the house. But her dreams never came true like always.

One day, Nivi was searching for her saree in the cupboard when a a small card fell on the floor. She picked it up and opened it. It appeared like it's the address of a company situated in Delhi.

"Infratech Private Limited

Vasant kunj, New Delhi.

Then she noticed that it's Viren's hand writing on the note. There was a phone number printed on the chit too.

She called up there straight. Someone picked up the phone and said "hello, Viren speaking."

Nivi end the call with a smile on her face. Now she knew what she should do now.

Edited by edwardcullen19 - 12 years ago
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
forgive my errors and hope i am  not boring you all with my updates Edited by edwardcullen19 - 12 years ago
Honkytonk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Guessing it's time for Nivi to visit Dehli, right????  it'll be nice to have Nivi and Viren spend some alone time together!!!

Can't wait for the update.

Many thanks