Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Thanks a lot Anj. I knew you would like them, as we discussed day 5 being incomplete without a scene between Goham in the evening just them in the bedroom also the fact he never bought nothing for her, for her birthday...I know I haven't delivered on the scene in the bedroom but I did make them go eat ice cream together with nobody else around 😆.

Part 1 has lots of comedy and but 2 I felt lacked enough comedy but is still sweet.

I am so glad you PM me or I would have missed it.  thanks
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: ANJ4

I am so glad you PM me or I would have missed it.  thanks

no probs. 👍🏼
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Nafisa sorry i just saw this part! would have commented earlier if i had seen it..lol probably i was distracted cz of my exams..anwyay back 2 this..
aww sweettt!! this is what they should have done in the story in real instead of just jumping in to the next day evening!!  oohh so Aham wants to make sure she stays by him for the rest of the day too! that is why he made sure that she'll come up with him to study as soon as they get home!!
-Nafisa- thumbnail

This one, I want to write a romantic scene on they return from the date...and I'm not rushing it...I will write it when I have the perfect scene.

But on the Aham longing for Gopi theme I wrote another one today...did you see it? 

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago
Aish3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful! Please update asap. I can't believe I didn't comment earlier ...I was actually searching for my comment. 
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey pl continue!!! Its really qweeet!! Pl write some more.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Thank you everybody for liking the fan fic, and if you want an update, I'm afraid I'm still not inspired, fingers crossed though perhaps Aham washing Gopi's hair will do it, and as he falls more and more in love with Gopi, I'm bound to fill like writing a fan fic...😊
Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I just read both parts. That was wonderfully written. I loved the part where Ahem is trying to get Gopi in the room alone and using studies as an excuse. He is so transparent...Really beautifully written and I am waiting for the next update...
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
amazin amazin Nafisa loved reading it very well written...