Rey and Swayam...Rocking!!!

..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I luvd rey and swayam in today and yesterday's epi.Esp wen swayam was teasing rey saying baatcuttterrr.They are always adorable together.But i found sumthing really weird.How come swayam didnt try to tell rey the truth since they were all calm and comfy.I liked the relaxing, non drama,comic epi thing but i felt that the timing was wrong.Maybe the epi would have been better a little later after misunderstandigs were clear, because as far as I remember swyam spent almost thw whole day rose day celebrations trying to patch up rey n kria.its a lil illogical that he left such a gud chance.but i still luvd the guys bonding.waiting for humka peeni hai!!!😆 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i knw Reyam scenes r always adorable no doubt😳...but yeah agree wid u y did Swaym loose d chance of telling everything 2 Rey but den if u notice wen it cums to d slap wala part rey never wishes to talk to any1 abt it😕...i'm really hoping he gets to knw abt it sooon😒
oh me tooo cnt wait to c d boys humak peeni hai hayyye such a treat for d eyes😍☺️
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

these two guys r so osum,..

love their chit chat

hayeee swayam u r 2 gud n

ray my jaani love u!!

Hudaak thumbnail
rey n swayam shares an awsumm Friend bondin n understandin!!
priyam96 thumbnail
rey & swayam r amazing together!!
bajanty thumbnail
aww!! they r both are too cute,love them!!