Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spreadingsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: yamini_anya

ya i hate this meeta ,,,,she cant even listen to navya words,akways scolding navya and anant,,,,i hating her a lot😡,seeing precap deepu also scolding our ANYA...what will happens tomorrow,OM will know about our ANYA

she is behaving like ,anya have commited crime by falling in love,are comon she is so old thinking,atleast meeta should think about navya,give a chance anant,first test how is anant then decide what to do,but she is dam irritating 😡😡
Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: barbie2011

@Shaina..do you still hope for that hug.??...i am too scared to even think abt it rgt now..i just hope some how..this situation gets handled...and our ANYA can feel relived for some time...

Agree urmi .. hug toh bahut dur ki baat hai...bechare araam sae baat tak nhi kar pa rhe hai...
imnowhere thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Heya everyone, are u all still alive????? I m going to die soon🤢 or go mad as I can no longer stand the 440 volt electric shock every alternate day. The CVs are showing all those stuff beyond our speculations. Will meet u if I still manage to stay alive...bye!

Request- Plz do come to my funeral
Edited by mridula.shome - 12 years ago
spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: svkworld2

Shaina - Hug bohot dooor ki baat hain. I don't think we will even get proper eye locks!!! I am so maha pissed at the turn of events...

true yaar.. how uncomfortabbly formal it was:
hi... kaisi ho...
Thank God, Navya said something that made me feel they are stil connected!
after6 loong weeks, this what they get?!😲
smitasmita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
still somethings are confusing ...
1.Deepak still doesnt  know that Anant is a Bajpai member..he wasn't present during the intro session.
2.The reaction of Deepak shown in precap is little OTT... a dad won't talk to his daughter in that lingo that too when crowded by people in a wedding.
3.A person like Deepak won't risk creating a scene at the wedding venue...I still feel he has sense enough to behave in a matured manner.
spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mridula.shome

Heya everyone, are u all still alive????? I m going to die soon🤢 or go mad as I can no longer stand the 440 volt electric shock every alternate day. The CVs are showing all those stuff beyond our speculations. Will meet u if I still manage to stay alive...bye!

Request- Plz do come to my funeral

will come If we are alive & kicking 😉
this is true CS treatment to all of us 😲😕🤢 Edited by spdp - 12 years ago
svkworld2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spdp

true yaar.. how uncomfortabbly formal it was:
hi... kaisi ho...
Thank God, Navya said something that made me feel they are stil connected!
after6 loong weeks, this what they get?!😲

True...only navya's statement was the saving grace. I don't think I would have tolerated if she had gone to her "self sacrificing devi" again...