FF:Beginning of Love(UPDATED)- Part 6:Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Frnds,
          hope u've a lovely yesterday..and today..CV's r doin excellent..👏 Its very encouraging to get all replies and likes from u..Hope it continue.

PART 1 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1774032

So My story Part 2 here goes...

PART 2:

Koki; Kya??(What??) Yeh aap kya..(Wat r u ..??) Jeethubhai,mujhe maaf kardijiye.mujhe thoda kaam hein (Jeethubrother,pls forgive me.i've some work to do)  Jai shreeKrishna..

Koki puts the phone back.
         Hetal: Kya hua koki??( Wat happened Koki??)
         Koki: kuch nahin..mein abhi aathi hoon..(Nothin.i'll come in a moment)

Koki goes to Gopi's room.There she's sitting in the bed as same as before.tear stains are flowing across her bulging red cheeks..
         Koki: Gopi vau,Tum abhi bhi uss rashi ki baat soch rahi ho( Gopi, u're again thinking wat ur rashi told u,isn't it??)
          Gopi: nahi maaji..woh mein..(no mother..It's just..)
          koki: GOPIVAU,KAB SAMJOGE APNI BEHEN KO??( WHEN WILL U UNDERSTAND UR SISTER)
                    usne tumse jhooth bola hein(She had lied to u.)  Abhi abhi meri jeethubhai se baat hui hei..aut unhone kaha ki tumhari maa ki maut aaj ke din nahin balki 2 mahino baad hein..(Now only i'd a talk with ur uncle..He had said to me that ur mother hadn't died this say its again two months later..)
                  us rashii ne tumse jhoot bola hein..(Ur Rashi sis had told a Lie)
            Gopi yeh sunkar chonk jaathi hein.woh flashback mein jaathi hein aur rashi ka kehna yaad karthe hein   (Gopi was shocked to hear this.She remembers the sene where rashi had told that line)
              Gopi: maaji zaroor rashi behen ko pata nahin hoga..(mother,I think rashi sister didnot know abt this)
           koki: Gopi...bus gopi bus..bahut hogaya.Tum jab dekho us rashi ka paksh lethe ho( Enough is enough Gopi u always take side of rashi..)
           Gopi: (darkar) maaji nahin..woh unko zaroor galatphemi hua hoga..
                     (frightened) mother she would have got false info.
                    mein apni rashi behen ko jaanthi hoon..( I knw my Rashi sister)
           Koki: Kuch nahin jaanthi tum..kuch nahin jaanthi..( u don't knw nothing abt her..nothin..)
                    koki gopi ko janmashtami ke din huye kalakariyon ke baare mein batate hein..aur voh bhoot khand..
                (koki  talks to gopi abt janmashtami incident and bhoot track)
              koki: ab bolo Gopi vau..Itna sab kuch usne aur uski mami ne tere saath kiya aur tum ho ki..ab bas Gopi. ab tho usne tere maabaap par jaakar acha nahin kiya..
                Koki:( Now tell me Gopi, that rashi and her mother had done this much to u..But now enuf's enuf...Now she has crossed all limits by sayin abt ur parents..)
                Koki: meine hamesha tere liye chup rahi..socha ki voh badal jaayegi..jigar aur mothabhabhi kitna chahthi hein usse..par ab nahin..Ab usse is ghar mein  jagah nahin milega..
                      (I've always given a chance to her thinking she will change.Jigar and hetal is also very much in love towards her..But not now.i will make sure that she's thrown out of this house.)
                 Koki jaane ki koshish karthi hein..Gopi beech mein khadi hokar rukavat banthi hein..
           ( Koki tries to leave but gopi stands on her way)
               koki: Gopi vau..mein thumhari ek nahin sunoonga..us maabeti ne tera jeena mushkil kiya hein..(Gopi I won't listen u again..That mother-daughter duo had made life miserable for u)
          Gopi: nahin maaji..unhone hamesha mera khyaal rakha hein..bachpen se shaadi tak mami aur maji ne mujhe ghar diya,khana diya..aur rashi behen ne mujhe apna sab kuch kapade gahane..sab kuch diya hein..( No mother,They'd taken care of em..Childhood to marriage they'd given me a house,food,love and care..Also rashi sister had given me her dress and bangles..)
         Koki: acha..Tho tum yeh sab unki mahantha samajh rahe ho Un logo ne tumhe naukrani bana diya tha..thum aise kaise soch sakthe ho unke baare mein?
             (is it..U think they'd done all this for humanity..they'd made u live a servant's life.How could u forgive them?)
         Gopi: nahin maaji..unhone kitne bhi gusse se ya grunatha se mujhe pala ho,mamaje aur mamije nahin hote tho mein kahan jaathi??Kaise apni gusara karthi?Aap tho jaanthe hein na ek anath ko dekhega??koyi nahin..us samay mami ne aur mamajee nee mera saath diya (No mother, whatever bad or cursed they think of me, they'd taken care of me..If not for them,who should have been there for me??U also knw the life of an orphan..If they'd taken me where wud i go?Wat wud  I do??No one will be there..That time only they were there..)
          koki: gopi,un logon ne thumhe school nahin becha..sirf rashi ko( They'd never sent u to school only rashi)
          Gopi: Par unki badaulat mujhe yeh ghar mila..aap mili..( but i got this house , i got u)
       Koki: to tum mujhe rashi ke baare mein kisiko nahin batane dogi..(So u will not allow me to say abt rashi to others?)
    Gopi: nahin maaaji..rashi bahen ko is baar bhi maaf kardijiye..(no mother..pls forgive rashi this time also)
 Koki:  theekhai..jaise thum chahthi ho vaise hi hoga.(k  now only wat u think will happen)
   gopi: dhanyvaad maaji..(thank u mother)

Kokila leaves...Someone is leaned over the wall listening to all of what gopi said..and he had tears in his eyes...   

PART 3 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1774902?pn=2
PART 4 -  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/47367575

PART 4(continued) - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1774902?pn=4
PART 5  - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1774902?pn=5
PART 6 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1774902?pn=5
Edited by gohem123 - 12 years ago
this is fabulous part i think may be ahem wolud have listen
Thank u all for the views and comments..i will put the next part really soon...Do comment and hit the like button... Edited by gohem123 - 12 years ago
loved this chapter.plz continue soon.
excellent..

this way we can learn hindhi tooo...just like Gopi..

pls continue sooon..
Very nice , love the story... Thankyou for the english translation.
I have read both your parts ... the story is developing well.

That has to be Ahem standing behind the wall.

Update soon.
Nice chapter, continue soon!
Thank u members for ur comments and replies...It's surely adds boost to all writers out there...So this is the 3rd part...Hope u've completed  part 1 & part 2. So here comes next part...

PART 3 : Ahems confusion

Someone has leaned over the wall and he had tears in his eyes. Ahem stared at a distance and turned to look at the curly figure draped over in sari sitting in sofa in his room. gopi was thinking about kokila and wat she had said. she is wiping her tears but the flow, it seems, never cease..

Ahem turned again and walked..He walked down the stairs and  went to the hall. Koki was sitting there with a serious face. Ahem walked past her. At that moment he had a vague vision of someone crying over there behind sofa in the hall taking marriage vows back...He just shake his head and walked through the door.

He was in car. He is driving. But more than that someone else was driving him mad inside. He want to shut it. Close all the emotions. But he couldn't control them. One thing Mr.Ahem modi hadn't ever controlled- Emotions.  He just want to ignore them. But he is getting so many visions...
                      He is seeing a marriage..seeing a girl who had said to him she is an illiterate..He saw the man's slap..No he couldn't see it..He mustn't see it... Come on ahem ,take control...
                      He is again seeing a hall where a girl is taking all her marriage vows for the sake of her husband, his happiness..Wat r u saying,Ahem modi?? she had done it simply bcoz mum told her to do so...yes, its not ur fault...
                     He saw himself talking to mum about throwing someone out of the house.He again saw himself going to take that someone  in to the house for nani's sake...Wat is this ahem??                  
                     He stopped the car. He had come to a mountainside (or hillside) .He got out of his car. It was beautiful here, Ahem thought. He had always been there..Whenever he had some troubles, he always came here and say it out loud to the trees and hills to hear..He never got solution but he had always got a relief...Now he want to explore his mind.Want to understand why Mr.Ahemmodi's eyes turned watery hearing a gawar's story?? Want to know why I, Ahem modi is seeing her and her visions?? Why he couldn't control it?? How can a gawar stay in his thought??

He rewinded the moments in his life...Mom, first girl in his life, for whom he will do anything..just say and he will do that..Then anita...His love, first and last ,Gopi- uneducated gawar who has no brains at all...But he saw her reciting gita, her memory power while she helped him in address noting , her pain when he got hurt, her sweetness during  holi, her confidence in cricket match, her cuteness in dandiya, her...No no..no..Ahem ..you must not thought like that..She is a gawar..
             But the fact that she knows how to play safe in dangerous circumstances, she helped me from snake, she helped hetal kaki from fire, she helped kanhajees idol from getting stolen..she helped..She had always helped..And wat do i gave her?? Nothing..Just a promise to make her study..
                 Its also a help ,right...yes..Ahem modi u r right. she needed a companion and u gave her help only once. and she had always helped u ,cared for u, loved u...From childhood itself she was getting insults and threats. How horrible for her to live a life with me?? But she never complained..never..How can she do that?? Doesn't she need a life other than work ? Doesn't she crave for affection?? Doesn't she...
           Ahem modi looked to distant and saw a mist..he wiped his  eyes and realized there were tears by which he wasn't able to saw a thing...He was shocked...completely perplexed..Wat is happening to me?? He  walked to the car and leaned over the door. He had heard wat mum said about rashi and mami..And wat all horrible pranks they'd played on gopi??  And wat was gopi's answer...She's her sister.Forgive her..How could u Gopi..??Is that why u never complained as am ur husband..??
         Gopi, now u r hurting me..Ur thoughts are affecting me..i don't want that. I am not used to it..Ahem modi is invincible. A gawar can never enter his mind..never..He will not allow that..
 He got inside the car and drove off...

Do comment and reply...
Wonderfull. Update , so emotional. I could actual feel his guilt over his part in gopis misery and his turmoil with wot new and unknown feelings he was now having for her. Pls update asap