Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shimmerr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
great ss dear!!

i dont know why, but every time i read something written by you, i get soo emotional that i have tears in my eyes.
you are the only one who can make me so emotional during reading!!
hope maan gets his memory back soon.

continue soon dear!!
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
CONGRATS on the new SS...πŸ₯³

loved how u r taking the baby track...

continue soon...

thnx for PM...
Lov26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Love it.. great storyline..

Can u please pm me when u update?

Thanks.
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
If only Maan had amnesia in the show- then I am sure they would have raked some of these issues which never got closure in the show. But since more than Maan the writers are suffering from Amnesia- We have a schizophrenic Maan and a sugar-high-bouncing-off-the-walls Geet! The state of the show just makes me mad now...<sorry about the rant>

I loved the whole build-up to the end. I wonder what he will feel when he finds out about the baby they both loved and lost...

Waiting for the next part, Jaz!
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome!!!!
luved it..
beautifully written.. plzz continue soon
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome jaz . loved it . can't comment more as i am speechless. plz continue soon .
krati5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
continue this soon yarr...
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey jaz, me again bugging u πŸ˜ƒ Let me tell u that this weekend i finished reading ur works,everything...hamesha saath was the last one...a master piece...mindblowing concept,i tell u my hear enjoyed reading that,it was perfect,amazing,original,beautifuly written,no other words to tell how much i loved it! U r simply god gifted i tell u...i love ur work,the best writting style ever,the best writer...u know how to show both pain and happiness...what u do its art...like a painting coming to life with ur words! Thank you!!

Now coming to the ss, i loved the concept and the poem...clever writting,i liked it!
Love the way u show maan affected by geet,everything tgat happens to her...and like the details,the one with geet clutching the saari by her stomach...wonderful, continue soon, i love this, thanks again jaz!
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hi Jaz...thanks 4 da pm ! Congrats on da SS πŸ₯³! All da best πŸ€—! The poem was wonderful. It was intense, emtional n sad SS! Poor Geet, has nt forgotten the lost of her baby. It will always b der! Geet was in so much of pain! Dadi consoles Geet. Maan wants to know y Geet is so upset n sad bt nobody will tell him nything! Beautifullly written...update soon πŸ˜‰

darkice7_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Awww, you stopped it at the worst part! I need to find out what will happen next. can't wait to see how maan reacts when you update next week. great story so far. πŸ‘

I'm happy that you decided to write this amnesia ss, because we're not really getting much from maan in the show beyond his getting angry/suspicious/trying or what have you, and the show is moving at a snail's pace regarding other truths of their pasts. I really want to see him react to other events that happened in their lives beyond his reaction to finding out they were married. this baby thing and the whole dev debacle were two things i want to see maan's reaction to, and hope the show will tackle before he gets his memory back. b/c once he does, it's game over.

Even if they don't do that, i'm glad i was able to read this fanfic and see how he might have reacted. πŸ‘πŸΌ