Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Aham looked annoyed at lil Aham!lol

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
well i saw some1 else also telling abt this one..that lil Aham aka Garv stayed back to see if Aham would keep his word n bring Gopi down as he said..

lol but what i just saw while watching the video again was when Garv was lingering watching to make sure, Aham looks  at him annoyed!! i found it very funny to think of Aham feeling a bit jealous regarding the lil boy's affection towards Gopi or rather about the fact he was checking up if Aham was taking care of Gopi properly!! it was very cute cz after the how dare u look Aham throws at lil Aham only Garv starts to go down!!🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
oh gosh🤣
that's a funny one
ahem jealous of junior ahem🤣
gosh its good that none of the girls from the kids are a friend of ahem
then we would have said gopi jealous of junior gopi or anita🤣
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ahem is a private person and does not like to sharing,   He did not want to sharing his room with gopi.   Ahem , if he was still little ... he would be running around says  MINE ... MINE ...MINE.
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
agree he can jealous   b'coz as ANJ said a private and "mine"  type of a person who can'
t share
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Junior Garv, he already acts so mature, his hair is combed even like an adult, his expression is serious, he always talks sense, you should take her down as the stairs it's dangerous if we do it, and to make sure older Aham has her in hand he waits to see how Aham is holding Gopi, whether it's well enough for her not to fall.

It was very protective of him, his like a miniature grown up already.

I wonder what I would do if I had a kid like that? My sister's daughter is like that, thank god I don't spend too much time with her, but I think I would be as annoyed as Aham was rofl🤣
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
🤣 aww so cute jealous ahem
Traxy101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with you, it was really funny to see Ahem acting that way