PKYEK Actor's Tweets/FB updates#4 * CLOSED - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by chakku

@Neetz...🤣 I might get killed by Archu and Sonu but I don't like Klaus at all🤣 Though I like his equation with Stef, but not Joseph he he🤣

And yeah me no phan of Jake either. I hate almost every character in TL except for the Cullens and there is hardly any character I hate in TVD. PKYEK mein it's neutral. I can't stand some of the characters while some characters force me to watch the show.

Your welcome🤗
 Hmm...well I don't like Paul and Ian from day one still I prefer alaric over them anytime🤣🤣🤣 Joseph is too hot to resist for me😉

What happened Sonu? You love Bella kya???
 yesss...🤔 😊... but i love kstew more than bells 😊
Originally posted by PurpleFairy

Sorry, Sonu, I didn't mean to offend you. I won't speak TL from now😳
 its ok gal 😊
Ya...i too feel sum bloopers plus unnecessary scenes really needs 2 be avoided so dat at least we get a hint dat its like Vampire Diaries and Twilight😳

Abhay as Stefan...umm...infact i m more interested in seeing him as Damon😆

Anyways sum super-natural scenes is a must in pkyek atleast 2 make it a Vampire based show😛...but it shud be sum action packed scenes not like zara zara touch me🤣
Originally posted by cuteshrishti

I hope same😳

Honestly if they plan to end the show after revealing each & every mystery shown to us it will take them 2 years at that only.😆

Originally posted by RobseSSedSonu

Yup archu 🤣 i second u 👏
 Oh thanx just stating some facts🤣🤣
Originally posted by PurpleFairy

I'm ready to be killed with you 'coz I don't like Klaus much either but I'm just about fine with him.
He separated my Stelena🥺
TL, I'm same as you. I love the Cullens! TVD mein the one character I hate is Elijah after he went back on his words. I don't know but I really hate him after that 'coz every frickkin' thing right from Jenna's death to John's sacrifice to Damon's guilt of Elena coming back as a vampire seemed so bloody pointless!
PKYEK I only dislike Neel, Maya and Panchi post leap. I'm fine with rest of the characters. 
Oh, maybe Jeh as well lately. I hope the CVs try and redeem his character.
LOL yeah I don't mind Klaus' character but I can't stand Joseph🤣

Yeah he separated my Stelena that is why I don't like him much🥺 I used to love Elijah before but he backed off at the last moment and that made me detest him.

He he I don't like Shankar either🤣 Rest the list is same🤣

LOL yeah I don't mind Klaus' character but I can't stand Joseph🤣

Yeah he separated my Stelena that is why I don't like him much🥺 I used to love Elijah before but he backed off at the last moment and that made me detest him.

He he I don't like Shankar either🤣 Rest the list is same🤣
 Seriously chakkz joseph is such a cutie Pia I think ur the only  one who don't like that actor🤣🤣 Well mujhe evil hi aacha lagta hai Jomo is best in it👏
Originally posted by RobseSSedSonu

yesss...🤔 😊... but i love kstew more than bells 😊

I love Kstew. That chick rocks.

Originally posted by --Anurag--

Ya...i too feel sum bloopers plus unnecessary scenes really needs 2 be avoided so dat at least we get a hint dat its like Vampire Diaries and Twilight😳

Abhay as Stefan...umm...infact i m more interested in seeing him as Damon😆

Anyways sum super-natural scenes is a must in pkyek atleast 2 make it a Vampire based show😛...but it shud be sum action packed scenes not like zara zara touch me🤣

@Blue...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 What the hell???? Kash had a sequence in DMG🥺