Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
 Nahi nahi nahi Klaus is hotter and when he takes out BBB of Damon I lob it🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 n it was ma Klaus's blood that saved damon😉
EMERSONisanASS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chakku

@Neetz...🤣 I might get killed by Archu and Sonu but I don't like Klaus at all🤣 Though I like his equation with Stef, but not Joseph he he🤣

And yeah me no phan of Jake either. I hate almost every character in TL except for the Cullens and there is hardly any character I hate in TVD. PKYEK mein it's neutral. I can't stand some of the characters while some characters force me to watch the show.

Your welcome🤗

at least dnt bash TL here 🤔...plzzz😊..
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

Y kishwer said tht they shuld end PKYEK at high note our they planning 2 end it?😕 😕😕

Hope not. There are way too many plots to be revealed.

EMERSONisanASS thumbnail

Originally posted by: PurpleFairy

Ya, IKR? Kishwer uses PKYEK wali Alina's spelling for TVD wali Elena as well😆.😆
DW, she'll get a hand of it soon enough😛
A lot of people used to spell PKYEK wali Alina as TVd wali Elena initially as well🤣.🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: snitchseeker

Hope not. There are way too many plots to be revealed.

I hope same😳
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: RobseSSedSonu

at least dnt bash TL here 🤔...plzzz😊..

What happened Sonu? You love Bella kya???
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

@Neetz...🤣 I might get killed by Archu and Sonu but I don't like Klaus at all🤣 Though I like his equation with Stef, but not Joseph he he🤣

And yeah me no phan of Jake either. I hate almost every character in TL except for the Cullens and there is hardly any character I hate in TVD. PKYEK mein it's neutral. I can't stand some of the characters while some characters force me to watch the show.

Your welcome🤗

I'm ready to be killed with you 'coz I don't like Klaus much either but I'm just about fine with him.
He separated my Stelena🥺
TL, I'm same as you. I love the Cullens! TVD mein the one character I hate is Elijah after he went back on his words. I don't know but I really hate him after that 'coz every frickkin' thing right from Jenna's death to John's sacrifice to Damon's guilt of Elena coming back as a vampire seemed so bloody pointless!
PKYEK I only dislike Neel, Maya and Panchi post leap. I'm fine with rest of the characters. 
Oh, maybe Jeh as well lately. I hope the CVs try and redeem his character.
EMERSONisanASS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sidchu

Nahi nahi nahi Klaus is hotter and when he takes out BBB of Damon I lob it🤣 n it was ma Klaus's blood that saved damon😉

Yup archu 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 i second u 👏
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Sorry, Sonu, I didn't mean to offend you. I won't speak TL from now😳
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Your welcome🤗

I liked Jake till the third book after that he lost all his personality. Actually I think almost all the lead of Twilight lost their personality in the 4th book. And those who retained it were not given much space like lice & jasper.
😡