PKYEK Actor's Tweets/FB updates#4 * CLOSED - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
more reply--

Kishwer Merchantt I am on the 2nd season of vd..its bloody amazing...and how ever good pkyek is,vd is definitely better :p I am in love with damon,he's superrr :))
16 minutes ago LikeUnlike 1 personBhandaru Aishwarya likes this.

Kishwer Merchantt Ya pallavi ur so rite :) panchi ke character ki band baja di :) niel ka pata nahi chala...there's nothing much hpng bet abhay and jeh...they just tlk,where's the revenge... ?? Pkyek is good but lot of loopholes and me saying tht,being a part of the shw is a big thg :)

Kishwer Merchantt Happy birthday roma,have a good one..god bless :))
14 minutes ago LikeUnlike

Kishwer Merchantt But I agree with noopur...pkyek rocks coz uss mien hum hain ... Yayyy :))

Kishwer Merchantt Ya exactly,I am waiting for it too :)) we need some severe action in pkyek :) hahahhahahahaa good one niks :p
9 minutes ago LikeUnlike
Originally posted by chakku

@Neetz...🤣 No I seriously hate that Bella, Pattinson and I don't care about jake🤣
All I cared about was Edwella which got ruined because of that confused lady😡🤣
You don't know but my hate list is longer than my lob list🤣

Talk about AP, they top my lob list and SE are my januables but they come much later🤣

Aww!! I don't like Jake either😆.😆 I like only the Cullens in TL. I think the reason why TVD is better than both TL and PKYEK is that I like all the characters there in their own way. Though, my ship are Stef, Damon and Elena mainly but there is no character I dislike as such. PKYEK also I dislike very few characters but what gets to me is how the CVs don't do justice to most of them🤔

Originally posted by Sidchu

Oops sorry galat thread mein post kiya tha😆

Kishwer Merchantt
 We are comparing coz pkyek is a mix of twilight and vd,but the characters are nt well defined,it suddenly becomes saas bahu in bet .. Ya katherine is with curly hair and alina with strait hair :) and yahan it was the same,coz pia changes her hair to look like maithili :) I thk kabhi kabhi pkyek loses its plot,they forget tht its a vampire based shw

Kishwer also thinks like us😆

@Bro and Chaks: Thanks for the link :P
Originally posted by deboleena.manna

more reply--

Kishwer Merchantt I am on the 2nd season of vd..its bloody amazing...and how ever good pkyek is,vd is definitely better :p I am in love with damon,he's superrr :))
16 minutes ago LikeUnlike 1 personBhandaru Aishwarya likes this.

Kishwer Merchantt Ya pallavi ur so rite :) panchi ke character ki band baja di :) niel ka pata nahi chala...there's nothing much hpng bet abhay and jeh...they just tlk,where's the revenge... ?? Pkyek is good but lot of loopholes and me saying tht,being a part of the shw is a big thg :)

Kishwer Merchantt Happy birthday roma,have a good one..god bless :))

Kishwer Merchantt But I agree with noopur...pkyek rocks coz uss mien hum hain ... Yayyy :))

Kishwer Merchantt Ya exactly,I am waiting for it too :)) we need some severe action in pkyek :) hahahhahahahaa good one niks :p
9 minutes ago LikeUnlike

welcome to Damon Salvatore's fan hub  🤗 😊👏 and i agree with u 
Originally posted by PurpleFairy

Aww!! I don't like Jake either😆.😆 I like only the Cullens in TL. I think the reason why TVD is better than both TL and PKYEK is that I like all the characters there in their own way. Though, my ship are Stef, Damon and Elena mainly but there is no character I dislike as such. PKYEK also I dislike very few characters but what gets to me is how the CVs don't do justice to most of them🤔

Kishwer also thinks like us😆

@Bro and Chaks: Thanks for the link :P

arrey its elena in TVD 🤣🤣🤣🤣 

My Abhay is bst better our Abhay is bst evn though he is lead but still he has touch of both Damon & stefan.I always find him exciting.Ya nishi evn I was shocked whn Abhay killed sid.I mean unlke other gud vampy he showed tht he will do anything if its abt Pia & his family evn if it means killing his bro & later I wont b shocked if he cause harm 2 metz 2 protect Pia.Abhay has a grey side too.He is lke a human.I mean human has gud & bad side both.Stefan 4 me is very boaring & damon is cool evil but their is something abt Abhay which I cant resist.Klaus is ok 4 me😳

Y kishwer said tht they shuld end PKYEK at high note our they planning 2 end it?😕 😕😕

@Neetz...🤣 I might get killed by Archu and Sonu but I don't like Klaus at all🤣 Though I like his equation with Stef, but not Joseph he he🤣

And yeah me no phan of Jake either. I hate almost every character in TL except for the Cullens and there is hardly any character I hate in TVD. PKYEK mein it's neutral. I can't stand some of the characters while some characters force me to watch the show.

Your welcome🤗
Originally posted by RobseSSedSonu

arrey its elena in TVD 🤣 

Ya, IKR? Kishwer uses PKYEK wali Alina's spelling for TVD wali Elena as well😆.😆
DW, she'll get a hand of it soon enough😛
A lot of people used to spell PKYEK wali Alina as TVd wali Elena initially as well🤣.🤣

Damon: here doggie doggie 
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...
man he was soo hillarious