PKYEK Actor's Tweets/FB updates#4 * CLOSED - Page 117

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by carisma2

Why do ppl do that! 😡

I hope some channel comes and saves this show... honestly - I still live in hope.. But I doubt it now that could happen.. unless they change it round to even after Abhay turning human - the council order him bak as a vampire like in angel.. them maybe it can still continue.

I remember that scene in Angel, that was so heart wrenching, he was so happy to be human again and be with Buffy. The worst part was Buffy did not remember anything happened between them but he did.
Originally posted by --sanchita--

Ya people dont post uds from fake uds. Thanks Haabi u believed me. Hope Isa also believes me.
Vahbbiz dorabjee
Hey guyz she is not fake dnt call her dat she is cuz i've video chatted wit her
Originally posted by -Rumi-

Guys..don't get me wrong...please do not bring ViVah here unless there is any update about that...don't want to get any warning here...hope you  can understand...😳

Rumi dear, i normally dont' bring them in discussion there was some thing in last pages n there was already some discussion when i gave my comments there. sorry if you didn't like n its a late reply as i have checked it today
Originally posted by --sanchita--

So talk about some other thing. Kish is saying bahut kuch hone wala hai. She always said this. Humara expectation bad jata hai. Lekin akhir me hota kuch nahin.😆

i enjoy ur comments sanchu 😆

is defa sach me honey wala he as all articles are saying abhay is going to die but will come back as human