Diya Aur Baati Hum

FF-Nazray Mat Hatana-prt1,2(inc translation)pg1

Kokila11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Nazray Mat hatana

Part 1 
Teray ada say fida, teri nazray hai hoobsurat, kyun dil ki avaaz sunay deta hai, jab ham dono paas ajathey hai, inn sawalon kay jawaab kis kisaat hai, kahani tho suno, aur nazray mat hatana---

Sandhya
Dear Diary, aaj college ka pehla din tha, or menay kitnay logo say mili thi aaj, bohot maza aya, kal kay liye ham tho besabar hai, oh maa hamay pukaray kanay ka samay hogaya hai, aik minute ham nichay jaa kar likhain gay-
ah ham laut kar shuru kartay hai, acha, pehla din tha aur itna kaam mila ki soucho mat, laikin ips officer banay kay liye yay sab mehnat tho karna hi paray ga, vesay aaj maine bohot log kay saat kap shap kiya tha, laikin papa ko nahin bataon gi, unay lagta hain, kay may sirf or sirf kaam par dayaan deti hoon, un ko kya pata, ki unki ladli si behtay baatay tho bohot karti haiii, awww, look what happened, yay bhai bhi kya karta rehta hai, mujhay peechay say itni zor say mara, ki pura pen hilgaya, oh sab ka dayaan mujhpar hai, hay raba, aik minute ma may likh kar ati hoon--- maine waha say bagh kar apni bedroom fir say ay hoon, vaisy i made a lot of friends today, aik shayla thi, maryam, sunita, kamini,who else was there, abhi yaad bhi nahin ara, haan suraj, nay nay yay mera dost kesay hosakta hai, may uskay saat bhaat bhi nay ki-hay raba now i can't even rub his name out, the whole page will get messed up, ooh, vesay suraj meri class main nay hain, unki didi hai 'kamini' vho meri dost hai, aaj gate par uska bay sooraj mila, laikin esa nay jesay aap sochray hai, ham thayz tur ray thay, laikin agay dekh tho ray thi laikin pathani kesay, uskay saat takar agai, aur meray saarey kitabein ghir ghay, and we both bent down to pick up the books aur sir takar mar diya, hay abhi bhi lagra hai, sorry kehkar ham waha say bhag gayi😆 i hope ki may usko kabhi fir na milun-- maa mujhay pukaray hain, abhi mujay kana hai, zor say phook lagi hai mujhay...bye

Suraj...(in part 2)

Edited by Kokila11 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kokila11 thumbnail
Index
Part 1- Pg 1
Part 1 Translation- Pg 1

Part 2- Pg 1
Part 2 Translation- Pg 1
Angelbud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Looking forward to that! This will be the most intresting topic on here soon! Its fab! 
Kokila11 thumbnail

Nazray mat hatana- Part 1 English translate

Your elegance drives me crazy, your eyes are so beautiful, why can I hear my hearts heartbeats when we both come close, who has the answers to these questions, hear the story, and don't move your eyes away'

Sandhya

Dear Diary, today was my first day at college, and I met soo many people today, I enjoyed it a lot today, I'm so impatient and restless for tomorrow, oh mum's calling me it's time for dinner, one minute I'm going down to write---

Ah I've returned and will start again, okay, first day and received so much work don't ask, but to become an ips officer I'll have to put in all this effort, anyway today I did a lot of chatting with people, but I won't tell dad, he thinks, that I'm only concentrating on work, how does he know, that his lovely daughter talks a lottt, aww look what happened, what does my brother be doing, he hit my back so hard, that my whole pen moved, oh everyones watching me, oh god, one minute mum I'll write and come back---

I've ran from there and come back to my bedroom, anyways I made a lot of friends today, one was shayla, maryam, sunita, kamini, who else was there, I can't remember now, oh yes suraj, no no how can he be my friend, I didn't even talk to him, oh god, now I can't even rub his name out, the whole page will get messed up, ooh, anway suraj is not in my class, but his sister is 'kamini' she's my friend, at the gate I met her brother suraj today, but it's not how you think, I was walking fast, I was looking forward, but I don't know how, I bumped into him, and all my books fell down, and we both bent down to pick up the books and bumped our heads, oh it's still hurting, I said sorry and ran from there, I hope I don't meet him again'mum's calling me, I need to eat now, I'm soo soo hungry'. bye

Kokila11 thumbnail

PM LIST Hit Like to be added

PKYEK12
sweetvidisha
BhartiKhushi909
Ashima_Mishal
trupat

Kokila11 thumbnail

Nazray Mat hatana

Part 2

Suraj
Dear Diary, aaj hamnay tho bohot kaam niptadiya, kyunki chald say chald meri choti didi ki sagay honay wali hai, laikin abhi bhi bohot kaam baki hai. Hamnay sagay kayliye sari thayarya kar liya hai, anguti or kanay ka bhi intezaam kar diya hai, oh manay hi kaha tha ma ko kay sabi kaam may hi karun gi, ab kya karain sabi kaam tho hamay hi karna hi padegi na. Hamnay angutiya ki order kar liya hai, bas ab dukhaan jana hai, utanay kay liye, aur ha ham tho bhool gayay, mujhay tho invitation cards be likwhana hai-oh i forgot to do that, aaj hi karna tha vho kaam laikin kiya hi nahin, and i need to ask didi who who to invite, kal hi puchloon gi-yay karnay ka vaqt hi nay mila, aaj itna kaam karna tha, and on top of all this, manay uss larki say takaraya tha, agay dekhti hi nahi, sach main zor say takaraya tha, ander bohot gusa tha, aur ham kuch kehene wali thay, laikin vho tho  bagh hi gayi, aur vho stupid larki apna aik ketab peechay hi chordiya, utana tho para na, agli baar miligi tho dedunga-lekin abhi kayliye hamay sona, neend ari hai hamay...alvida.

Sandhya
Dear Diary, va kya kana tha bohot mazidaar tha, abhi bhi ungli chaat rioon, raat hogay hai laikin abhi may nay soksakti, kyunki aglay haftay exam honay walay hai, aur mujhay kisi taray unay pass karna hai, varna ips officer bana mushkil ban jayega, is ka matlab, no gap chap only paray paray paray! Abhi shuru karti hoon, pehlay ketabay parun gi pir sawalon gi jawaab karun gi-ab may paray shuru karti hoon----
meri ketab ko gayi, ham dhoondnay kay koshi ki, laikin phir bhi i can't find it anywhere, and my exams are coming soon, bohot zuroori ketab tha, mujhay abhi chayay, before i left school, manay vho ketab apnay saat lay ay thi, tho phir kahan hai. oh wait, i met kamini's brother suraj today, and my books had fell, iska matlab meri ketab vaha pichay choot gayi.😲

---
Kokila11 thumbnail

Nazray mat hatana- Part 2 English translate

Suraj
Dear Diary, today I finished a lot of work, because very soon is going to be my little sisters engagement, but at the moment there's still a lot of work to be done. I've got all the arrangements made for the engagement, I have made the arrangement for the food and the rings. Oh I had told mum that I would do all the work, now what to do I have to complete all the work now. I have ordered the rings, now I just need to go to the store to collect them, and oh yeah I almost forgot I need to get the invitation cards prepared as well, I was supposed to that today but I didn't do it, and I need to ask didi who who to invite, I'll ask her tomorrow, I didn't even get time to do it, today there was soo much work to do, and on top of all this, I bumped into that girl, she wasn't even looking forward, we really banged into each other hard, I was feeling quite angry, I was about to say something to her, but she just ran away, and that stupid girl left one of her books behind, I had to pick it up didn't I, next time I meet her, I will give it to her, but for now I want to go to sleep, I'm feeling very sleepy'bye.

Sandhya
Dear Diary, wow the food was delicious and great,  I'm still licking my fingers, nights come but I still can't go to sleep, because next week there's going to be nothing but exams, and I have to pass them one way or another, otherwise becoming an ips officer will become very difficult, this means, no gossip and chatting, only study, study, study. I'll start right now, first I'll go thorugh all my revision books, then I'll answer all of the questions- now I'll start my studies'

My book's not here, I tried to look for it, but still I can't find it anywhere, and my exams are coming soon, it was a very important book, I need it right now. Before I left school, I took that book with me, so then where is it. Oh wait, I met kamini's brother suraj today, and my books had fell, that means my book is still left somewhere there'.

PKYEK12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sounds good, i like the idea of a diary entry...part 2's quite good

Kokila11 thumbnail

thnks, but that's about it i'm going to lve it at prt2

Kokila11 thumbnail