Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ddluva131 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hey guyz,
i just started watching wrwmk couple of months ago, so i was just wondering a few things about Raj and rani...
1) What was raj + rani's love story? How did they meet, fall in love, family's reactions, and marriage?
2) Why and how was raj's family mean to rani at first (as in his mom and siblings, not aarti), and why and how did they change?
3) on the Feb 24th episode, Aarti apologised to rani for everything and said something about some girl (i think the name was shilpa, but i'm not sure). Who is this girl in the story?
Thanx much if you can answer all this Edited by ddluva131 - 18 years ago
Huma2 thumbnail
well...lets see...
answer for question one: no raj and rani had an arranged marriage through rani's dad liking him when he met him...and then the two of them i think only met once or twice for very short times and then they got engaged and married very quickly, becasue ranis dad was very rich but he went bankrupt and had to hurry the wedding so no one would know. On the other hand, raj is from a middle class family.

2. answer to that question is- Raj's mum and older brother got him married to rani for the money they thought cuz she was from a rich family she would bring a hefty dowry and money into the family, but she doesnt bring anything...so they hate her for it and try to split raj and rani...and get them divorce, thats where shilpa comes in...she is aarties cousin who was raj's friend and wanted to marry him, so they call shilpa to woo raj away from rani, so she can marry raj and he would divorce rani...but that doesnt happen as raj realises whats happening, and the differences between raj and rani close and shilpa says sorry realising her mistake and moves out of the scene....and eventually rani through her goodness etc, and honesty wins over the heart of surekha....etc...

hope that helps 😃
Moh87 thumbnail
hi guys...
first of all..thank you soo much tania and farzana for updating the vdos!!..but i wz just wondering..i didnt c the video for the 27th . i didnt notice until i uploaded the vdo for the 28th, nd i wz completely lost lol..newayz it not a big deal if u cant..but if some1 can..it would be GREAT! thankss
much luv
moh87
ddluva131 thumbnail
thanx so much for replying! u guyz r awesome!!!!!!!!
bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ddluva131

thanx so much for replying! u guyz r awesome!!!!!!!!

😆 Nargis (Huma22) is ur woman!😉

Huma2 thumbnail
lol...just trying to be of help 😉
tipsy_eyez thumbnail
i have a suggestion,,, i think that u ppl should ask the members that out of these sites(zippy,mega,putfile,badonga or any other) which one they can open like throught which site they can watch the video..& the video should b uploaded in that site which is viewed by majority of members & if its easy for farzana.. Edited by tipsy_eyez - 18 years ago
bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tipsy_eyez

i have a suggestion,,, i think that u ppl should ask the members that out of these sites(zippy,mega,putfile,badonga or any other) which one they can open like throught which site they can watch the video..& the video should b uploaded in that site which is viewed by majority of members & if its easy for farzana..

yeps! v thoughtful of u.😊

woow...Supriya had already started one....and we did get a majority....zippyvideos wasnt it?😃😃

samana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Can anyone tell me where can I get 3rd March video?If possible then please PM me the link.
hope66 thumbnail
Can someone update March 3rd episode pls!!