Posted: 12 years ago
well, I should have posted this on the weekend..but I could not login to the forum from my home machine and had to come to work to post this..weekends are the time when I think of how much I miss IPKKND and how much it has become a part of my life..I read some of posts made in the forum during the weekend but  could not reply to them...thats why this post as a collective reply plus my ranting to clear my chest..

some of you have written that they want the teej wala Arnav back but, did we not see that Arnav gets mad at  himself for thinking so much about Kushi and he throws the pearls and that's when he starts to get the hatred back...well...isn't this the whole point of the show. That the hatred will not let them close..since its only ~50 episodes the love that pulls them close will start to develop slowly...also we see that kushi wants to leave delhi but something is not letting her...also in kushi's dream..I found it funny that she says as the judge sahab that Lavanya should be out of Arnav's life...well, I felt that her subconscious mind is a wee bit jealous ๐Ÿ˜‰

what I am trying to come at is the story writers seem to be doing a decent job at keeping the track of "a different love story". If Arnav suddenly turns into the teej wala lover boy then we will have a quick jump to a lovey dovel tale (i would love this ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ) but then the drag is all part of the soap opera deal..isn't it??๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I agree 100% with the ladies/girls who mention that Payal also should take some brunt of her dad's troubles...the story writers seem to be putting all the onus on our kushi...if Payal steps out of home maybe we can see The payal - akash love story..I would really like if it started soon..as that would add a nice extra non hate wala track that would make the die hard romantics(like me) a bit more happy..and may give our Arnav babu a good taste of love ke side effects..Akash should also be shown a bit more chattier with Arnav..i.e. the whole bro-bro chats could be more towards the romantic angle..aka Darcy and Bingley style..

something else that I needed to say was..the india forums is such a cool idea..kudos to those who thought of this I just love how I can write about what I feel about my favorite show and people get to write back and share their own feelings as well...I am new to the forums...my family (hubby and our 2yr son) have recently returned to India after living in the USA for 10 yrs and IPKKND is my latest addiction..I have not been addicted to anything for the almost 15yrs when I used to read romantic novels and discuss with my school friends...this forum is doing the exact same thing for 
a 30+ mom...and just like how a mom is not too happy listening about complains against her kids..I also feel a little low when I read some negative POVs about IPKKND..and can't wait to tell them that the writters will do a better job soon. 

A final note---some of you had written that they dream about Arnav..well I dream about everything about the show..it may seem funny  but sometimes even new story starts to unfold in my dreams (not as dramatic as Kushi's dream)...Barun and Sanaya, seem to fit perfectly in their roles...and of course mamiji, buaji, anjali, nani (too many ji's happened there๐Ÿ˜›) etc etc have become my constant companions..

and last but not the least you ladies and girls who write updates, put up links, write stories..are the best..you guys rock..a big hug and thank you to all of you...I thoughly enjoy reading the posts..and try to hit the like button most of the time...the positive ideas always gets a "like" from me...

phew..it has turned out to be a long wirte-up hope you folks find time to read it ๐Ÿ˜Š

eagerly look forward to your replys...hope we have a rocking episode in the coming days, weeks and months..and there is some telephathy between the forum creativity and the actual story writers of IPKKND๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by aqk102 - 12 years ago
Though I live in US and am not married - - your words mirror my thoughts - thanks for your post:)
Awesome post!
Loved the way you've put everything regarding the show.
On the dreams part, I don't dream about the show but sometimes, it gives me insomnia attacks. I got that twice but after I've started taking a certain Vitamin C which my friend has recommended me, I felt better.
I thought it would last til I don't know how long but I've become better though I day dream about Arnav & Khushi/Barun & Sanaya ;)

Originally posted by prinky02

Awesome post!
Loved the way you've put everything regarding the show.
On the dreams part, I don't dream about the show but sometimes, it gives me insomnia attacks. I got that twice but after I've started taking a certain Vitamin C which my friend has recommended me, I felt better.
I thought it would last til I don't know how long but I've become better though I day dream about Arnav & Khushi/Barun & Sanaya ;)

hey...i want that vitamin C, whats it called??...my insomia is bad not only because of the show but also because of my kid who wakes up in the middle of night
and IPKKND has only made it worse ๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by aqk102

well, I should have posted this on the weekend..but I could not login to the forum from my home machine and had to come to work to post this..weekends are the time when I think of how much I miss IPKKND and how much it has become a part of my life..I read some of posts made in the forum during the weekend but  could not reply to them...thats why this post as a collective reply plus my ranting to clear my chest..

some of you have written that they want the teej wala Arnav back but, did we not see that Arnav gets mad at  himself for thinking so much about Kushi and he throws the pearls and that's when he starts to get the hatred back...well...isn't this the whole point of the show. That the hatred will not let them close..since its only ~50 episodes the love that pulls them close will start to develop slowly...also we see that kushi wants to leave delhi but something is not letting her...also in kushi's dream..I found it funny that she says as the judge sahab that Lavanya should be out of Arnav's life...well, I felt that her subconscious mind is a wee bit jealous ๐Ÿ˜‰

what I am trying to come at is the story writers seem to be doing a decent job at keeping the track of "a different love story". If Arnav suddenly turns into the teej wala lover boy then we will have a quick jump to a lovey dovel tale (i would love this ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ) but then the drag is all part of the soap opera deal..isn't it??๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I agree 100% with the ladies/girls who mention that Payal also should take some brunt of her dad's troubles...the story writers seem to be putting all the onus on our kushi...if Payal steps out of home maybe we can see The payal - akash love story..I would really like if it started soon..as that would add a nice extra non hate wala track that would make the die hard romantics(like me) a bit more happy..and may give our Arnav babu a good taste of love ke side effects..Akash should also be shown a bit more chattier with Arnav..i.e. the whole bro-bro chats could be more towards the romantic angle..aka Darcy and Bingley style..

something else that I needed to say was..the india forums is such a cool idea..kudos to those who thought of this I just love how I can write about what I feel about my favorite show and people get to write back and share their own feelings as well...I am new to the forums...my family (hubby and our 2yr son) have recently returned to India after living in the USA for 10 yrs and IPKKND is my latest addiction..I have not been addicted to anything for the almost 15yrs when I used to read romantic novels and discuss with my school friends...this forum is doing the exact same thing for 
a 30+ mom...and just like how a mom is not too happy listening about complains against her kids..I also feel a little low when I read some negative POVs about IPKKND..and can't wait to tell them that the writters will do a better job soon. 

A final note---some of you had written that they dream about Arnav..well I dream about everything about the show..it may seem funny  but sometimes even new story starts to unfold in my dreams (not as dramatic as Kushi's dream)...Barun and Sanaya, seem to fit perfectly in their roles...and of course mamiji, buaji, anjali, nani (too many ji's happened there๐Ÿ˜›) etc etc have become my constant companions..

and last but not the least you ladies and girls who write updates, put up links, write stories..are the best..you guys rock..a big hug and thank you to all of you...I thoughly enjoy reading the posts..and try to hit the like button most of the time...the positive ideas always gets a "like" from me...

phew..it has turned out to be a long wirte-up hope you folks find time to read it ๐Ÿ˜Š

eagerly look forward to your replys...hope we have a rocking episode in the coming days, weeks and months..and there is some telephathy between the forum creativity and the actual story writers of IPKKND๐Ÿ˜Š
Good post! And do keep posting whenever possible. Your defense of the present story track of IPKKND is fantastic. It's not the usual love story. So their story is going to be like an oscillating pendulum. 
Your dream interpretation was also perfect. The famous psychologist Sigmund Freud believed that dreams are actually our fantasies on what we want to happen in real life. Agree with you on Payal stepping out of the house and doing something concrete for her Babuji just like Khushi. She practically has to stop being this helpless babe in the woods. More interaction between Akaash and Arnav would also be something to see. 
My one grouse against the CVs is the amount of screen time Shyam gets. He is the villain I get it. But my quarrel is if the villain is important so are the leads. Otherwise I love IPKKND to bits. But I hope we get more of Arhi in the upcoming track. And any day our forums rocks! 

Wow!! you have exactly written whatever i feel . I am also just addicted to this show and if anyone insults Ipkknd i tend to take it personally (although everyone has got their own POV which i respect but they should maitain decency )

@shailusri1983
yeah! shamu guy seems to be getting too much screen time..but hey that may not be for too long right..once his plans are out..his role ka chapter khatam ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@barunroxx7
cool..so I am not the only one who feels low at reading -ve posts..๐Ÿ˜‰
Nice post and lot of us here are like u who hv been addicted to this show๐Ÿ˜†..yeah this forum rocks

I would love to see akash payal story...their story has not proceeded at all..dodnt know what CVs hv in mind...Arhi ..its abt their love-hate relation so I think it will take some more time for them to proceed further.
i  m  all totally  addicted  to  this...today  going  to  my  new  hostel..and  my  main  tension  is  how  i  willl  be  up  to  dated fr  IPKKND...there  will be  no  tv  also..ohh  god!!!
Originally posted by its_subhu

i  m  all totally  addicted  to  this...today  going  to  my  new  hostel..and  my  main  tension  is  how  i  willl  be  up  to  dated fr  IPKKND...there  will be  no  tv  also..ohh  god!!!

will you have your laptop?
if you are going to be in a hostel in india...then my suggestion is..get a pen drive internet connection(~ 500Rs per month) (hopefully ur parents won't be mad at me๐Ÿ˜Š) then you should be able to safely see on star player..i guess no threat for viruses also ๐Ÿ˜‰