Arhi Romantic SS: "Am i forgiven?" Part3 on Pg12

Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys, I am missing IPKKND this weekend and Arnav too 😳 So i thought of writing an OS. I have already started writing Arhi FF ".. and they meet again." https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1757856 

This scenario in this OS is assuming that Arnav and Khushi are married. So here it goes.

Arnav is sitting in the bedroom doing some work on his laptop. Khushi enters the room and sees Arnav busy at work and becomes more annoyed. Arnav doesn't notice this. Khushi muttering to herself "Jab dekho tab kaam me hi hote hai, Kisi ki koi fikar hi nahi hai." She starts adjusting the pillows making more noise than usual. Arnav is still unaware of his girl being upset πŸ˜”

Now, Khushi's temper rising each moment, She fills the water into the glass and places it on the table so hard that Arnav looks up. Arnav asks not understanding her restlessness "Kya hua Khushi?" "Kya hua, kuch bhi toh nahi, vaise bhi aap ko kya farak padta hai."Arnav bewildered "Kya, main kuch samjha nahi." πŸ˜•  "Hum aap se bahot naraj hai, ek toh office se itne late aaye, phir dining table pe bhi chupchap the, kaha bhi nahi ki sabji achhi bani hai, humne kitni mehnat se aapka pasandida khana banaya tha, aur yaha bhi laptop leke baithe hai" She says all at once.

Arnav tries to explain "Khushi, kal bahot important meeting hai, ussi ki taiyari kar raha hoon. Please try to understand." Khushi blurts out "Har baar aap hi ki manmani. Hume hi samjhna padta hai hamesha." Angrily she moves out of the room and goes to garden. Arnav thinking to himself "Agar ye chidh kar kitchen me gayi aur jalebiyan banane lagi toh isse sambhalana mushkil ho jayega, aur subhah saari jalebaiyan dekhke Nani aur Di bhi mujhe hi daantegi. Ja Arnav, manaale usse." He moved out of the room.

Arnav comes in front of Khushi and says "I am sorry Khushi" Khushi turns away from him. Suddenly it starts raining. Small droplets of rain are falling on both of them. Arnav pulls Khushi towards him by holding his hand aroud her waist. He observes a drop of rain resting on her lips. Khushi sees Arnav eyeing on her lips. She tries to wipe that drop, but Arnav stops her. He wipes that drop by brushing his finger over her lips.

Khushi: "Arnav.."
Arnav: "Shhh.."

Arnav lowers his head and his lips touches hers. "Am i forgiven?" Arnav asks teasingly. πŸ˜‰ He could see Khushi turning crimson red. 😳 She tries to get out of his hold. "Arnav, koi aajeya." But no use. Arnav is now in romantic mood and tightening his grip. "Arnav, Di.." Khushi says with fear in her eyes. "Kahan hai Di?" Arnav releases her quickly. Khushi runs into the room and turns back giving him mischievious smile as no one was around there. "Khushi, ab toh tum gayi.." Arnav runs after her πŸ˜‰

I hope you enjoyed it. πŸ˜›

PS: Hey, if you want me to add you in PM list, please send me buddy request. Thank you 😳
Edited by LoveArnavKhushi - 11 years ago
omg... still drooling... yaar...one request from my side... please please please continue this! Waise bhi we don't get romantic moments in the serial...tho kam se kam OS me hi sahi! please yaar...make this into an SS or FF or even write just one more part! reaaallly want to read...
Originally posted by ---Pari---

omg... still drooling... yaar...one request from my side... please please please continue this! Waise bhi we don't get romantic moments in the serial...tho kam se kam OS me hi sahi! please yaar...make this into an SS or FF or even write just one more part! reaaallly want to read...

Thank you very much for liking my OS πŸ˜³  I will continue if i get more comments 😊
Originally posted by the_rain

Nice one..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you 😊
very very nice...do continue😊
Originally posted by mahiem94

Really nice os do continue

Thank you 😊
Originally posted by pri12

very very nice...do continue😊

Thank you 😊
Originally posted by Meenakshi_Dhane

Thank you 😊
welcm😊😊😊
ahahhaah Great πŸ‘πŸΌ
I wonder if ArHi will ever talk to each other like this !! 🀣 i think they will be fighting after their wedding too as in its addorable πŸ˜³
Hey Meenakshi!!
This is a really nice OS. It was short but sweet.
Loved the romance between Arnav and Khushi!!
Fab work darling...πŸ‘