KHABARION KA PITARA (Thd 3)(Note on PG 92) - Page 27

Posted: 12 years ago
I completely understand your point Rosh... leads need rest.. they are human beings...
BUT, there any umpty number of ideas...

Why are they hellbent to glorify Dev? It somehow doesnot get down my throat... Geet helping Dev with his relationship issues? THAT is morally wrong... Why are they thursting all that on us?

Cant they have some sensible scenes between Lucky and Preeto? Wife being fat and hubby being pissed off with that is a very nice issue... they are making it sound like comedy?

Why cant they reveal the truth of Dev-geet to Nano and Maan and show their reactions?😡 

Why cant they bring in Maan;s past? Sameera?

Why did they rush through the phase of NT? They could have taken it slowly!

Why? Are the CVs of the team less creative that many of the forum members?

This is the reason many of us are miffed... MANEET ARE NOT JOKERS! Geet has already been made joker... This reaction is not after the promo atleast from me! I have been pissed off for long with all this... Dev falling in Geet's feet after marriage🤢 she blessing him! DISGUSTING!🤢🤢

To rub salt to the wound, the official site of star releases an article about GC being tantrum king!😡 This is the limit!😡
roshni we understand that lead needs rest and none is against parallel track BUT if fans rejected nandani dev and lucky mama track why dont cvs bring in fresh new characters or more screen space to adi , pinky or office staff????????????????????

I will take break now for few days as i am unhappy 😔. On one hand people say we want Maaneet & will agree to see whatever is shown . Other hand people start reacting on everything before even the ESP is telecast . ðŸ˜”
Roshni first don't hurt dear
 we know what do u want to say
 we  just worried about maaneet
 cause cvs some time playing with  our maaneet  because of devini , lacto
 we not against Parrnell track as we  understand leads  r needed break also

we worried so share it  as u can assure us so
 pls don't hurt yourself dear

anyway I'm thinking positive now  without watching the epi I will not judge

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 12 years ago
Rosh i totally agree with u...
donno y everyone is reacting this way to the promo... the new promo is just a continuation of the old one... Geet had already decided to help the couples who are already into problem now she has just roped in Maan too with her... I dont see anything wrong with the promo or the flow of the story...

Maan is now a willling party to help the couples as he has started respecting Geet and understands that Geet doesnt do things to interfere..she is very thoughful and analytical and logical.. especially after she got him out of the archives...

@roshni

i feel its better GEET ends soon...!!

and totally agreed to ur post... these fans r heartless!! its better it ends.🤔

I am the one who crib the most honestly I was a a bit let down by seeing the new promo but after giving it a thought now I will wait for the episode to air only then I will decide the last three episodes were great & I hope it continues plus gurti have just recovered & we are seeing more of maneet in the episodes so this promo was understandable & in it geet has planned something so we don't know what she has planned so just wait & watch
& please don't say that this show should end soon people who don't watch it don't watch but please don't say that it shoul end as we are making a lot of efforts for the show's stay in SD we are mailing posting comments on fb page plus calling SO o go for a RC track so so don't spoil our efforts by saying such things
hey rosh plzz dont be hurt...
i understand... 
Hi Roshni dear...plz don't be upset sweety...V GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS will always love admire and support Our Beloved Divine Magical Unique Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET Drashti Gurmeet and the entire team of Geet hui sabse parayi (GHSP)...v all r very proud of very grateful to and v all love the entire team of GHSP Gurmeet Drashti for gifting us our precious GHSP MAANEET our life heart soul...Also V all have seen how committed Our Beloved Gurmeet Drashti r towards GHSP MAANEET...Drashti Gurmeet r truly queen and king of expressions who have made MAANEET real for us with their perfect magical beautiful performances which leave us all speechless spellbound always and hence all MAANEET maahi moments will be always close to our hearts and soul forever...Hats off to Gurmeet Drashti who give us dreamy lovely maahi moment despite being ill...Hats off to Drashti Gurmeet's commitment professionalism dedication towards GHSP MAANEET and v all know that they have literally given their heart and soul to make MAANEET real for us...V all know that even Gurmeet Drashti r human beings and deserve complete rest so for Our Beloved MAANEET Gurmeet Drashti, v will always love support and appreciate Our GHSP MAANEET...Also Hats off to the entire team of GHSP for handling the crisis situation nicely...Kudos to the entire team of GHSP...Now V GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS together shud save Our GHSP MAANEET our life heart soul...MAANEET ki maahi maahi hamesha ke liye... Proud to be a GHSPIAN MAANEETIAN ever and forever... Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago