Frequent Posters

cuttiee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thanxx 4 sharing the article...
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 This same article has been posted twice in  the forum.
Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I like Ram's happy go lucky image and he is a sport too but I am not comfortable about his weight whatever justification he might give, he need not have 6 packs, he is beyond a point you can call healthy!!
Desriee1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tintiny

I like Ram's happy go lucky image and he is a sport too but I am not comfortable about his weight whatever justification he might give, he need not have 6 packs, he is beyond a point you can call healthy!!

You are spot on Tintiny about Ram.

This guy needs a serious dose of reality check.

Being an obese "Kapoor" like Shammi who had many health issues

and pass from from kindey problems is nothing to boast about.

Ram is one insure guy hiding behind this happy happy facade of being ok

with my weight. I've been there so I know and loosing the weight was the best thing.

Maybe Bani (Prachi Desai) can teach him a few things on how to take care of himself.

Life is beautiful, don't throw it away, someone is in the wings waiting to take your place.

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Wait until RK is hit with diabities...Than everything will work against him,  His weight, smoking and rest..

The people who are writing honest opinions ofcourse it is easy for us to say but done...But we do have a point when writing this..Speaking from my experience I am writing this..

RK is enjoying his fame, popularity and prosperity which is the after effect of his success with previous shows ending with Kasamse...Fan following from those days will not stop and they will keep defending him..They are not looking at him as a person who should look out for his health..They just want to see him on TV and keep following him.

RK can hide under his skin but will have a rude awakening when least expected..I have nothing to gain or lose with what happens to RK..I am a well wisher who sees things objectively..

No offense meant to RK or his fans..God bless RK..

BTW nothing wrong with being big fat hero who is totally healthy ...
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
sumana-13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Nice to know he is fine with his weight and sporty enough at diggs made abt him being fatty..

Hmmm What is he going to say?  No i dont like people taking a dig @ my weight...Or I am not liking it..

Being fat and being chain smoker puffing 40 cigarettes that is 2 packs a day...Nothing to take lightly or be nonchallant abt it..He is a walking time bomb for heart condition...Trust me I know what I am talking abt..

Mr. Ram Kapoor do take your body seriously..I wish you the best..:You might not care for your body or life but your spouse and kids may want you to be around in good health as long as you live..You dont want to be a troublesome to your family..

Anyways he is 40+ yrs old and knows the best what is good for him...

Shanti thanks for sharing this article..

OMG ...I can't agree with you more ... 
being a medical student I can guess you must be from the same line yourself to analyse his situation so well...
I wish RK looses all his flab and gets into shape for his own good ..
sumana-13 thumbnail
thanks Shanti... for giving us this good discussion yaar ... 
I can think of RK as...

Swati_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Loved this Article 😊
Ram is really very sportive and love him ðŸ¤—

But he should think about being healthy 😊

He is indeed like a teddy bear , but would prefer a healthy teddy bear more 😆

40 cancer sticks per day  
Very dangerous  
Edited by Swati_ - 12 years ago
Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
You know what in Shammi Kapoor's last respect when I saw shashi in the wheel chair, I wanted to cry...the man looked too sick himself as if not aware what was going around, I think he is of AB Sr's age, a year here and there and look at him, AB too has a lot of health issues I have heard due to his accident during Coolie days but he lives a regimented life, strict diet and exercise...

RAM DO YOU WANT TO END UP LIKE THE ABOVE KAPOORS? 

I can only say you should not be proud of the lifestyle you have, remember you are the father to two small kids...!!!!
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Wait until RK is hit with diabities...Than everything will work against him,  His weight, smoking and rest..

The people who are writing honest opinions ofcourse it is easy for us to say but done...But we do have a point when writing this..Speaking from my experience I am writing this..

RK is enjoying his fame, popularity and prosperity which is the after effect of his success with previous shows ending with Kasamse...Fan following from those days will not stop and they will keep defending him..They are not looking at him as a person who should look out for his health..They just want to see him on TV and keep following him.

RK can hide under his skin but will have a rude awakening when least expected..I have nothing to gain or lose with what happens to RK..I am a well wisher who sees things objectively..

No offense meant to RK or his fans..God bless RK..

BTW nothing wrong with being big fat hero who is totally healthy ...

So true , 40 + is an age where problenms creep up why give room to it,
Also I don't want production house to take undue adwantage of his weight issue,

The cake eating scene was  overbaord I felt reason being no one would eat a whole cake in one go , sugar or sugerfree egg or eggless, may be of a competion it wud work but cravings to eat a whole cake  god bless !!

Cigarette smoking leads to zillion problmes, and with so many in teh market and curing in teh long run takes forever why give room to that , and your lungs  your internal system gets so affected..

Alternative routes which are healthy and give room to growth of a good body should be  taken into  account, we have a life to live to the fullest but taking undue advantage of it dose'nt seem right and make a good use of yourself to accormodate good health with everything going on in the world as your near and dear ones would love to see you  hail and healthy and  in a position to enjoy  and share happiness to the fulliest