Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

kallu mama song reherased and shot in only 4hrs..

gupta.sonali973 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
the song kallu mama was shot just in 4 hours and in that time itself choreographers choreographed and shot...as the artists were too busy in their shoot schedules they  couldnt reherse..so in alll wat evr v saw was done in 4 hrs, with setting the choreography to shooting

after the party wen vishakha actually had to do as per bet n dress like a grl not just the audience wud c her in the girlie clothes bt also the entire unit saw her in dose girlie avatar for the first time...she was very scared to come out of her make-up room and was clenching on to the creatives arms to come out..well to many she seemed to look pretty but to herslf she felt like lukin  very ugly..

sneha is just opposite of sharon well this got completely proved wen sharon was asked to wear just a tube in the rehersal hall n reherse wen swayam cums n sees her quitely...well sneha began to feelin low n den finally burst out cryin cos of which d sc was reshot wid her wearin a jacket over it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Kallu Mama Sequence - Oh wow, really! :O I mean, yeah, they're dancers and all, but still, to learn those steps and with expressions and all, I must applaud them! =D Love the dedication of the D3 team!

Vishaka's clothing - AWWW! <3 I have grown to like Vinti a lot as a person (: She's seems very cute and down to earth and I bet she looked REALLLY PRETTY! We will get to see that soon I guess.

Sneha Kapoor - I actually think I'm becoming a huge fan of her - as a person, she's SO totally the opposite of Sharon, and I don't know, she's just different from the rest of the cast of D3 - she seems to be the one who is calmer, quieter, helps her friends, organizes things for her friends, yet doesn't take all the credit for it and be like, yeah it was my idea and all. (: Aww MAN. I HATE the D3 CVS for making her wear SUCH SKIMPY clothes! I request that they give her proper clothes! :/ I feel bad for her, and I mean, wearing a tube dress is one thing, DANCING with it is another. 

Well, thanks for sharing this news with us, Sonali! (:
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
They are born performers that is proved coz they have given so many single shots for dance numbers 
and yes m excited to see vishakha in girly avatar...m pretty sure she'll rock and saare dazzlers ki bolti bandh ho jayegi and bharat will be drooling over her
yesterday only I was thinking that sneha is such a good actress coz I have seen her interviews and she is so sweet and when she comes in the sharon avatar she has to be rude and all and now its proved. she is just 2 different prson as an actor and a person and m happy about it
-Awantika- thumbnail
Aw WOW !!
Thats amazing ! Thanx for the news :)

The actors are really amazing ! Even though i am not fond of Sharon much, but SNEHA KAPOOR is surely wonderful ! Aw, that was so genuine of her ! Seriously, it will be too embarrassing if she wears only a tube right ?
And ya sharon's a diva, but no college faculty allows such dresses, seriously ! I mean the way her clothes are showed in the serial its off limit 😳
Poor sneha, i wonder how she feels 😲
.Supriya. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
SNEHAAA is one amazing being in real lifeee :D SUCH A GREAT PERSONNN admire her and poor her how she must be feeling awh :(
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wow,..thanxx 4 d osumiest news,..aww!! sneha c is so sweet!!
priyam96 thumbnail
wow dats awesome!!
yeah sneha is amazing