Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shee_xaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I will wait n watch what will happen. I like all the comments. 
damon_biteme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: FIZK6

But still if Aditya was angry with her, he shouldnt have slept with her. He knows about her past and this could take her back.  I don't think that will effect Priya when she is facing her actual culprit every day. Her fears are due to Brahma and when she can face them. I don't think this will send her back to where she began as she is very comfortable with being physical with Aditya. If there was a chance of like that she wldn't have slept with Aditya herself
When Aditya said he couldnt control his feelings, Priya asked him how can he say that. Meaning he has controlled himself in the past when she wasnt ready, he could have done the same now. Yes he has controlled in the past but then those times Priya hadn't been enticing him. It is always to control oneself when the person u desire shows no interest. See we all  Priya wasn't seducing him.  I am drawing the conculsion from what she said along the line: Kab tak mujhe se door rehogey. . And in Priyas defense she did say she wanted to talk to him before they went further but Aditya stopped her. Yes Priya wanted to tell him something but I still think she was about to answer his question cause if she is ready to bombared him with explosive  news she won't be so comfortable around him
IMO if Aditya wasnt ready to talk to her until she was ready to tell him the truth he shouldnt have
made love to her.

Where as IMO Priya was not ready to answer his questions that is why she was distracting Adiya

LuvKrithika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It is true the more she avoids it the more it will destroy her marriage. Now she has to face the problem. Task is not easy for her.
AppleBlossom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WORD. I was legitimately grossed out by Aditya's actions.

I also think he is really dumb. I mean, he is mad at Priya for not sharing her problems with him. Does he really think that shutting her out further would solve this instead of making it worse? What a passive aggressive douchebag.
Edited by AppleBlossom - 12 years ago
Anusha.V thumbnail
I agree with u
Aditya is behaving lik his father.
urcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
From the beginning, I thought his love was just an OBSESSION...n that episode confirmed that
JJESH thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!! Nothing/ no arguement justifies his behaviour! Edited by JJESH - 12 years ago
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I havent seen the epi but from what it looks like...he is lusting after Priya the same way Bram lusts after women

He has lust and wants Priya physically...and thats about it

Normally children see their parents beh'r and sometimes mimic this as they grow older

But from what we are shown...the mother always protected the children from their fathers evil deeds...

so really I am not sure how he learned such nasty beh'r considering he loves his mom alot

maybe he is bipolar
ok dun even get me started...

He showed her how much he loves her by cornering her n smelling her hair being really really close to her...

den all that grabbing her 

Kissing her even though he was pissed off at her...W*F?

n now this?
kasturikas thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG sooo much anger on aditya...
but yes i wonder he he really educated???
i honestly feel really sooo sorry for priya.. she has only aditya for her and he does this to her..
i wonder will aditya beleive, when the truth of priya comes out..

but aditya always uses priya for his pleasure and whenever he feels like it... he never gave a thought abt her feelings at all...

wat did priya do??? she only supported her motherinlaw, and this aditya is sooo mad at her...

when he finds out all the truth, he is going to regret and will not have anyone to wipe his tears...

its time for him to understand wats happening in his hoouse...