Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Wow

Fabulous update

Beautiful

Geets pov is gud.

Maan cares for Geet a lot..

The campaigning part is Awesome.

the washroom scene was very funny... Maan teasing her,...

Geet is affected by Maan... but denies it.

waiting for next part..

continue soon.

Luved it...

t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
maan is too smart .. he is the one who planned everything thing and still showing her attitude
shristi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update.
 Continue soon.

Wow Samra di That was hilarious and superb!!

So Maan wan't really hurt!! It was his plan of making Geet realize!!

Ha ha Maan torturing poor Geet with his naughty activities !

OMG 7 hrs walking!! Poor Geet might have been utterly tirerd!!

Ha ha the washroom thing was ROFL!!

OMMMGGGEEE Shirtless Maan haaayyeee!!!

lovely precap!!

Cont soon!

Thnx 4 d pm!!

ssch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hey everyone.
 long time no see hahhaha.
sorry guys for all the delays and irregularities. umm i was extremely busy actually i still am but enough of my hap hazard schedule so i will try my level best to update regularly atleast every wkend that is for sure and well  umm i wanted to thank you guys for your support and love.blv me thats the only thing that forces me to come back and update as i know you guys wd be missing the updates... well i wdnt mind if some one wd say they miss me too but till then i will keep my mouth shut and my hands working . i have only one day off this wk and so much of work but i know you guys wd probably kill me if i don't update this wk too so i m definitely going to try updating all of them keep checking on all 6 fictions.
thanx
love ya all

Part 29:

i dont know for how long i walked.and how far i went into the jungle. it was as if i was lost in a maze and i cant get a way out what was maan doing. what he wants. did he ever love me or was it all my imagination. what had hurt him so much that he lost faith in me? and if he thought i was so bad why did nt he tell me. why did he tolerate it. he is nt  the kind who would sit quietly. don't he find me good enough for being his wife. all kinds of questions were swimming in my mind and then out of no where two hands came up and closed my mouth and the other tug me back in toward the hollow of a tree. i tried to shriek but no vain . we had stopped now and in a soft but rapid whisper he told me that there was a bear where i was standing earlier. i nodded and he took his hand off my mouth but still held me close.i did not complain cuz even in this  dark his perfume who was perhaps still lingering on his bare body was intoxicating me. and that gave me another thought how much perfume does he wear that even his body has its smell.. i mentally smacked myself even at this hour my mind was sidetracking. i scanned my surroundings.he was holding me tight against his body. we were both standing still not even daring to breath. his sharp eyes were scanning for nearing danger and then  it hit me 
what he was doing ?he was letting me go and yet was making sure that i dont go.. i laughed .he instantly put his hand on my mouth as the ferocious beast turned toward us he in an instant turned me toward the tree so that now he was between me and the beast. i desperately wanted to change my position he was still there saving me and i was again putting him in danger. i hated myself at that moment as i realized what wd have gone through him when he was already troubled and i made his life miserable too. i turned my face towards him but instantly regretted it. his face was an inch apart from mine his soft breaths were falling on my cheek now making me daze  in an instant i forgot all the turmoils . it was just me and him just us. i closed my eyes taking in his breath and forgot to breath myself seconds sounded like years and i could have stood there for a millennium but then he shook me bringing me out of my daze. and started toward our camp while holding my hand and almost dragging me. i followed him without question.
once we were back to the secured confines of camp area we finally breathed with ease .
wow that was cool how did you do that? he asked while putting on the fire. 
did what? i asked confused. 
you held your breath for so long as if you dont need air at all..
i blushed a  deep red hoping that he couldnt see that i wasnt holding breath i had forgotten to breath as he was so near and this was the answer i wasnt about to give him so i changed the question and said 
what were you doing there? following me?
you wish i was there to umm yeah to get woods. 
but you didnt get any..
he ignored me and my question i smiled inwardly. you know i have never seen such a big bear in my life. i was so frightened.
frightened? he started shouting at once. we had a bear standing infront of us and you were laughing. have you lost your mind? what if he attacked us. and itni door tak tum gai q mana kiya tha mene. agar tumhai kuch hojata to. kabhi khud k ilawa kisi aur ka bhi sochti ho. kuch hojata to? his whole body was shaking with anger.
kia hota? i asked slowly. he stopped midway and looked at me 
i said mujhe kuch hota to kia hota? wd it have affected you.. i asked again.
but he stood there like a statue as if reading an old book's preview to remember what was the story.i stood there looking at his expression changing from anger to shock to understanding to shock again. he had realized what i had realized inside he was subconsciously trying for me but his ego wasnt letting him do so.  he arranged the food while i sat there looking at him in awe.. 
now what ab kia mujh se parda bhi karo ge.thast it mr khurrana lets see k apni is geet khurrana k pyaar k samne app apni ego ko kaise harate ho. you in one silence gave me all my answers now you just wait and watch how i bringing out your love for me. i thought as he came and sat opposite to me after putting my food infront of me. .

PRECAP:

maan how can i eat i have this on my hands as i showed him my both hands.
he sighed and started feeding me😳
Edited by ssch - 12 years ago
Little_Mermaid. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
amazing update
so cute
ana56 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 update boss ji
loved it
ana56 thumbnail
brilliant update boss ji

i missed ur updates thank God u updated finally
loved the update

geet has realised her love for maan and now she came to know that maan also loves her so m waiting for the next updates 
as i m curious to know how will geet make maan confess his love to her

and precap seems interesting
continue soon boss ji

ana56 thumbnail
and ya as u said
well i wdnt mind if some one wd say they miss me too but till then i will keep my mouth shut and my hands working

here i m saying u that i m missing u so much dear
actually i miss those days when all four of us were chating non stop for hours

but now everyone s busy in their own life
anywyas take care
hope to chat with u soon
take care 
c ya

and ya do update soon